Random Facts About You

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I love driving my luxury cars and make the best lasanga you ever had.

pizza too

From scratch

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
I have dexterity in my fingers…ladies love it! :Happy5:

I5bJxYo.jpg

I can do that too

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️
Chicks really dig me, by a lot! maybe because I don't make up meaningless material things and brag about them, I keep it real.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Chicks really dig me, by a lot! maybe because I don't make up meaningless material things and brag about them, I keep it real.
He's on your mind a lot eh

We're bringing in dogs for threadjackers like you... Are you capable of contributing to the boards threads? Serious question, be careful with your answer
Who is "He"? Btw I am posting from the back seat of my Stretch Limo driven by a hot Ukrainian Barely legal chick.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
I drink 1.75L of full fat Coca-Cola every day religiously...
As much as I love the stuff, I have to stay away from it these days as much as possible
I swear they put something in it to make you addicted to the taste...

Everything that's delicious is addictive

I used to eat junk food all the time, but I diminished it 90% in the last couple years

Now I order craft burgers or a pizza twice a month and try to eat healthy the rest of the time

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

We're bringing in dogs for threadjackers like you... Are you capable of contributing to the boards threads? Serious question, be careful with your answer
Who is "He"?
Oh fuck off ya prick, stay out of threads up here if you're constantly wanna troll! Do you think we're as dumb as you? fuckn beat it!

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
I don't make up meaningless material things and brag about
Me either, and I don't try to impress them with luxury gifts or any bullshit like that.
They love me for my gynormous shlong so that's what I give them. (manyofwinks smiley)
I heard you asked a genie for a dick that could touch the ground when it was limp and he simply cut yer legs off

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I don’t have an olive Oyl neck that looks like a noodle and accounts for 82% of my overall height

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
As much as I love the stuff, I have to stay away from it these days as much as possible

I used to eat junk food all the time, but I diminished it 90% in the last couple years

Now I order craft burgers or a pizza twice a month and try to eat healthy the rest of the time
I try and eat as healthy as I can, I've not really got a sweet tooth but I can't resist Coca cola... Most people in Scotland drink IRN-BRU but I'm a cola guy, only the Original, no imitations lol Have you tried IRN-BRU?

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Who is "He"?
Oh fuck off ya prick, stay out of threads up here if you're constantly wanna troll! Do you think we're as dumb as you? fuckn beat it!
Shhh settle down, there is no crying Bastard Factory.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️

I try and eat as healthy as I can, I've not really got a sweet tooth but I can't resist Coca cola... Most people in Scotland drink IRN-BRU but I'm a cola guy, only the Original, no imitations lol Have you tried IRN-BRU?
No I haven't and I actually tried to see if they had it here in Brazoo in the e-market and they don't.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️

Who is "He"?
Shhh settle down, there is no crying Bastard Factory.

NO YUO! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
I read somewhere around here that thread hijackers will be fried in boiling castor oil, so I'll just stop now

Random Fact about me - I know when to stop hijacking threads

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

No I haven't and I actually tried to see if they had it here in Brazoo in the e-market and they don't.
50 % brisket and 50% short rib makes the best hamburger patties ever

Grind the meat yourself and make the patties ultra thin

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️

But getting all the rest of the stuff to make a nice burger, the dressings, the badass potato wedges they make, it's just too much work to replicate it all and it doesn't come out as great LOL

Craft burgers have become big business here, you can find a lot of good stuff. I usually like to drop by the place first, see how's the cleaning and who are the people working there.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

But getting all the rest of the stuff to make a nice burger, the dressings, the badass potato wedges they make, it's just too much work to replicate it all and it doesn't come out as great LOL

Craft burgers have become big business here, you can find a lot of good stuff. I usually like to drop by the place first, see how's the cleaning and who are the people working there.
Grinding your own meat is easy Freeze the steaks for an hour.then add to a food proc soar. Per every pound of meat Add in a tablespoon of olive oil, drop of truffle oil and garlic-pepper. Black truffle salt at the very end of the grilling process and you’ll have a burger to die for

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
...so before I head to the reservoir for a bit-o-Smallie fishing
let me share with you that I think it's time I back off the over eating. I was a full 0.6 lbs above my optimal athletic weight this morning. Pushed me right out of the welterweight division.

I'll be fine by tomorrow.

Last edited:

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
...so before I head to the reservoir for a bit-o-Smallie fishing
let me share with you that I thing it's time I back of the over eating. I was a full 0.6 lbs above my optimal athletic weight this morning. Pushed me right out of the welterweight division.

I'll be fine by tomorrow.
You just opened yourself up for fat shaming!