Random Facts About You

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
When I'm underwater, I can make air bubbles rise from the inside corner of my eyes.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I enjoy using a pocket watch.

images

Admin.

No Bull!
Site Supporter ☠️
Now that I’m well into middle age, I’m learning to recognize the things that deserve my time and energy and waste less on the things that don’t. I’m learning to accept myself and others as they are. I have less shame in admitting my faults and character flaws, and I’m no longer allowed unsupervised visits to Guitar Center.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I have dexterity in my fingers…ladies love it! :Happy5:

I5bJxYo.jpg

But can they find a woman's g spot?
Why of course! But I prefer to do that with my tongue…naturally.

And I can do with my tongue what you can do with your fingers.

I can pitch, yaw, and roll my tongue. Also, I can do 180°s with my tongue. From the left and from the right.

Plus, I can touch the tip of my nose with my tongue... and that's no easy task with the nose I've got.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I5bJxYo.jpg

I can pitch, yaw, and roll my tongue. Also, I can do 180°s with my tongue. From the left and from the right.

Plus, I can touch the tip of my nose with my tongue... and that's no easy task with the nose I've got.
Interesting. I can do most of that except deep probing unfortunately. I was born tongue-tied, as in the frenulum beneath my tongue extended all the way to the tip. The doctor snipped part of it away with scissors so I wouldn’t lisp. I was going to snip more away, until I realised that the added skin allows me to laterally spread my tongue very wide. I found that to be more advantageous being a masterful cunnilinguist. Lol

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️

I5bJxYo.jpg

Interesting. I can do most of that except deep probing unfortunately. I was born tongue-tied, as in the frenulum beneath my tongue extended all the way to the tip. The doctor snipped part of it away with scissors so I wouldn’t lisp. I was going to snip more away, until I realised that the added skin allows me to laterally spread my tongue very wide. I found that to be more advantageous being a masterful cunnilinguist. Lol

Oh yeah?

Well I can make my tongue flicker faster than a hummingbird's wings! I can also curl it into the shape of a butterfly (or a frog, depending on who you ask).

So there!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I5bJxYo.jpg

Oh yeah?

Well I can make my tongue flicker faster than a hummingbird's wings! I can also curl it into the shape of a butterfly (or a frog, depending on who you ask).

So there!
Nice. I can roll my tongue into a straw and suck her juices like a dentist assistant’s saliva vacuum thingy-meh-jig! I also like to emphasise the draw like drinking the dregs of a soda pop. Ssssssssslllllllllllluuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrp!
:Gimme: