Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
159559569_155090216460455_3710351395864567553_n.jpg

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I am going to Las Vegas. :)

My brother in law lives in Las Vegas and he told us everyone who shows up at a clinic at a certain time gets a covid vaccination for free as long as they are age 16 and up. I already got mine through the VA but my wife and older step son haven't as CA is STILL only vaccinating ages 65 and over. So we are doing a vacation to Vegas plus a bit of medical tourism.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I enjoy taking my wife's car for a 5 minute trip but de-elevating the seat, pushing it back, changing the lumbar supports ideally for a 10 year old child, and leaving it for the morning when scurries out and starts barking madly...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I knew the guy who played Glen in the Walking Dead(Steven Yeun) from highschool.

Partied with him a few times. He went to Troy High....I went to Troy Athens but TH kids and TH kids often mixed and mingled and were at many of the same parties and gatherings.

He was a quiet, nice, really smart and funny kid.

It was pretty disturbing watching Neagan kill him with a Lucille to the head and his eye all hanging out lmao.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I knew the guy who played Glen in the Walking Dead(Steven Yeun) from highschool.

Partied with him a few times. He went to Troy High....I went to Troy Athens but TH kids and TH kids often mixed and mingled and were at many of the same parties and gatherings.

He was a quiet, nice, really smart and funny kid.

It was pretty disturbing watching Neagan kill him with a Lucille to the head and his eye all hanging out lmao.

I hated they killed Glen. I liked Glen, and he was a fellow former pizza driver lol.

Big Sexy

narcoleptic mattress salesman
Site Supporter
It should be illegal to have your face stuck in your phone in the street, twice now just this week iv almost hit someone, they’re like bunch of zombies, next time I might just keep going.

People were dying taking selfies
Crossing the roads
It’s there fate I guess