Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
PSX-20201226-165456-1614232005746.png

This is fucking great :LOL1:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
My baby dumpster cat who was adopted from Tijuana where he was three months old and eating out of dumpsters. A month ago I got him his rabies shot because he got into a fight with a raccoon and yesterday he got bit on the front left arm by a neighbor cat.

I don't know if this is a male cat territory thing or a I just don't like you thing. I do know he was hobbling on his front left leg. I paid $140 to take him to a vet and the vet said he had been bitten by another cat. We had to give him an antibiotic shot and a pain killer shot. My kitty is now knocked out and sleeping well. He is on a pillow and under the covers.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
The worst thing is, a dude you thought was solid starts fucking HUMPING BACK !!

5e3da0db5ae43eec201ab00d40069054--shocked-cat-funny-pics.jpg

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter

Is that a chop of Dove and Big? Ugh.....why don't someone chop me an X???? Lol.....oh oh! It can be like me and SSS chop but I don't wanna be fucking X in the ass.....shit just ain't right when it comes to him. He is a STUD. :Lovin1:

you had better be careful of what you wish for when it comes to these Chop'rs LOL ..

I think Blazor chopped me and SSS. I was fucking him in the ass. Chops don't bother me. I think someone should do one of Flynn getting fucked by a cow or some shit. Chad talking about chopping me and shit. Like I give two fucks. Roflmmfao. He thinks he has the man power to run me off this forum. That nigga don't have a DICK much less being MAN enough to place me ANYWHERE. PSSHHHTTTTT.......Still waiting on that shit in the other thread.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I'm going home this morning. A five hour trip of kid yabbering and bizarre questions...

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Is that a chop of Dove and Big? Ugh.....why don't someone chop me an X???? Lol.....oh oh! It can be like me and SSS chop but I don't wanna be fucking X in the ass.....shit just ain't right when it comes to him. He is a STUD. :Lovin1:

you had better be careful of what you wish for when it comes to these Chop'rs LOL ..

I think Blazor chopped me and SSS. I was fucking him in the ass. Chops don't bother me. I think someone should do one of Flynn getting fucked by a cow or some shit. Chad talking about chopping me and shit. Like I give two fucks. Roflmmfao. He thinks he has the man power to run me off this forum. That nigga don't have a DICK much less being MAN enough to place me ANYWHERE. PSSHHHTTTTT.......Still waiting on that shit in the other thread.

being chopped in the midst of a textual beatdown is one of the highest honors... you go girl

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter

Lol thats Dove and Harry lol.

The thought did cross my mind to do that chop lol.

How about finding a pic of Chad for me there, precious? I have some gimp ideas for him.....

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
My baby dumpster cat who was adopted from Tijuana where he was three months old and eating out of dumpsters. A month ago I got him his rabies shot because he got into a fight with a raccoon and yesterday he got bit on the front left arm by a neighbor cat.

I don't know if this is a male cat territory thing or a I just don't like you thing. I do know he was hobbling on his front left leg. I paid $140 to take him to a vet and the vet said he had been bitten by another cat. We had to give him an antibiotic shot and a pain killer shot. My kitty is now knocked out and sleeping well. He is on a pillow and under the covers.

You really should consider keeping kitty inside lol.

Those vet bills add up....the poor kitty gets beat up a lot.

You could get a catio. That's what I'm doing. Cats can hang out in there and be outside without any of the risks.

I hope kitty feels better soon ♡

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You really should consider keeping kitty inside lol.

Those vet bills add up....the poor kitty gets beat up a lot.

You could get a catio. That's what I'm doing. Cats can hang out in there and be outside without any of the risks.

I hope kitty feels better soon ♡

He is now fully recovered and raising hell. Last Monday he caught four lizards in the backyard and brought them in alive one by one to show my wife who did not appreciate the cat's gifts. He wouldn't do well as an inside cat, he is much to active, but hopefully he does slowly learn what to do and what not to do outside as his experience grows.

He is one of those cats that if you kept him in side he'd find a way to escape then would be clueless about how to navigate or what to do now that he was finally free. Hopefully, after he learns a bit more about how the world works and which animals to avoid then he will settle in a bit more.