Random Facts About You

Big Sexy

narcoleptic mattress salesman
Site Supporter
I drink a gallon of water every day. I haven’t eaten a fruit in months. I smoke weed because it’s healthier than marijuana.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I drink at least a gallon throughout the day, especially if I ride my bike. I smoke mostly Sativa, because it’s what we have here

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Hiya, Slopey! How you doing? I'll bet the orphan trade has picked up now that a traitorous piece of garbage filth leftist Democrat like Biden is President, huh?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Hiya, Slopey! How you doing? I'll bet the orphan trade has picked up now that a traitorous piece of garbage filth leftist Democrat like Biden is President, huh?

Weird? Last I heard, Biden won by 7 million votes.
I always go with the facts

Matt Smith

Yes. It really is me. The original Matt Smith
I broke my small pinkie toe on my right foot when I was 18 and i haven't been able to grow a nail on it since.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I kicked a semi truck axle I had welded when I was 26, and tore some ligaments and tendons in the centre of my right foot from the impact...

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I chased four vandals into a dark parkway after they hit my letterbox, then they turned around and tried attacking me at the same time....

...I smashed 2-3 of them, then took off running when I heard their mates coming (by foot stomps/running in the dark).

Ran back towards my mate, and he had one of them in a head lock, under his arm, as he was meandering down the footpath with a wineglass full of red, and in his sheepskin slippers...

It was 2 against 7, so I started yelling at me mate "nooooo! History doesn't need to repeat. Think of your kids! Don't do it!!"

...and fed off that and started going bezerker.

I told all of them "don't make it worse!!!"

Then they ran away...

There was no vandalism in our neighbourhood after that, and my mate and I got laid and given casseroles by our neighbours regularly, because we did something that the cops couldn't ever do.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
COOLSTORY.jpg

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Where else but the internet for such a cool story lass ?
I once was attacked by a quander of Unicorns on my way home from 7-11 ...

Matt Smith

Yes. It really is me. The original Matt Smith
I have broken both my orbital bones. My left because of hockey and my right because of a car accident. They wanted to give me a metal plate to fix them but I went with mesh.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I hate big game hunters. Especially the ones who don’t eat elephant meat.
Not familiar with elephant meat but typically, the meat from safari hunts go to the local population and feeds them. If you shoot a kudo, you might get a steak from it that night but you arent taking it home.
Not necessarily. In Zimbabwe we had a black man hired just to kill poachers. When a poacher was shot, he was buried in the corn field never to be seen again. The climate in Africa is extremely hot and the meat spoils quickly. Whoever told you that the meat goes to the local community was either lying to you or it was a very isolated case.
I chased four vandals into a dark parkway after they hit my letterbox, then they turned around and tried attacking me at the same time....

...I smashed 2-3 of them, then took off running when I heard their mates coming (by foot stomps/running in the dark).

Ran back towards my mate, and he had one of them in a head lock, under his arm, as he was meandering down the footpath with a wineglass full of red, and in his sheepskin slippers...

It was 2 against 7, so I started yelling at me mate "nooooo! History doesn't need to repeat. Think of your kids! Don't do it!!"

Then they ran away...

There was no vandalism in our neighbourhood after that, and my mate and I got laid and given casseroles by our neighbours regularly, because we did something that the cops couldn't ever do.

You have lots of fantasies about being a tough guy, don't you, Arms Dealer Brat? Cute.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I've had 27 surgical procedures on my left kidney.

Kidney stones are how I ended up with an opiate drug addiction.....from which I've been clean from since 2014. 7 years.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I hate big game hunters. Especially the ones who don’t eat elephant meat.
Not familiar with elephant meat but typically, the meat from safari hunts go to the local population and feeds them. If you shoot a kudo, you might get a steak from it that night but you arent taking it home.
Not necessarily. In Zimbabwe we had a black man hired just to kill poachers. When a poacher was shot, he was buried in the corn field never to be seen again. The climate in Africa is extremely hot and the meat spoils quickly. Whoever told you that the meat goes to the local community was either lying to you or it was a very isolated case.

Then they ran away...

You have lots of fantasies about being a tough guy, don't you, Arms Dealer Brat? Cute.

I'm not super tough...

...I'm just fearless. I'm biologically programmed to run into the fire or swim out to sea whereas Progressives like you hide or cower.

All my anecdotes told have been true.