Random Facts About You

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
If I am getting pizza for adults then I get the good stuff from the expensive places. If it is for kids then they get the $5 hot and ready at Little Ceasars or, if they are lucky, the $9.95 pizza at Costco. Frankly, the fancier stuff is all a waste on them as they will complain about every topping or ingredient they are unfamiliar with but they will happily scarf down the cardboard tasting $5 Little Ceasar's pizza.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
If I am getting pizza for adults then I get the good stuff from the expensive places. If it is for kids then they get the $5 hot and ready at Little Ceasars or, if they are lucky, the $9.95 pizza at Costco. Frankly, the fancier stuff is all a waste on them as they will complain about every topping or ingredient they are unfamiliar with but they will happily scarf down the cardboard tasting $5 Little Ceasar's pizza.

This is so true lol. My 4 year cried for 25 minutes because we got "adult pizza" and she hated it lol.

They love that cardboard with ketchup sauce and rubber cheese lol.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

This is so true lol. My 4 year cried for 25 minutes because we got "adult pizza" and she hated it lol.

We have gotten our youngest a very basic gourmet pizza with maybe ham and tomato slices but secretly add in extra ingredients and don't tell her.... then she demands the same next time.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

We have gotten our youngest a very basic gourmet pizza with maybe ham and tomato slices but secretly add in extra ingredients and don't tell her.... then she demands the same next time.

I toss veggies into my ninja and then mix it with sauce and Squish has no clue.

Shes the only one of my kids who is stubborn about veggies lol. The others loved veggies.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I had an intestinal malfunction this morning and ran into a train station dunny, saw the seats were all removed, and shit pumpkin slime all over while squatting with my arms bracing on the cubicle wall.

Then I had to wipe a dozen times....

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I prefer to piss in my yard rather than a toilet...
Piss on the plants, it’s decent liquid fertiliser. If you have orchids, dilute 10:1 :rightON:

Orchids are my favorite and I grew several of them when I lived in Florida.

Never peed on them though!
The trick is to get your concentrated morning pee, as that’s the most effective as far as nutrients go, and then google the dilution rates for various plant species. Vanilla essence can give your liquid fertiliser a better smell for indoor use.
:rightON:

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
148004791_3797771600245953_5642116097075739187_n.jpg