Random Facts About You

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I was born left handed but forced to use my right hand as a child because the Pentecostal school I attended couldnt or wouldnt accommodate me.

Now I'm ambidextrous.

Oh my gosh!!! Me too!!!!! As far as being a Left hand, and forced to switch. Mom made me switch, said people would make fun of me or some shit.

I remember my hand would shake so bad and I would cry about it. It was awful!

Are you ambidextrous now like I am?

Awww. I feel ya. I remember being so frustrated with them converting me, pretty sure I cried at least once in frustration lol. Cause converting to right handed seemed much harder to do at the time, I was only 6.

Only a lil. My right hand became my dominant hand eventually, but I still do things that involve my left hand. I havent tried writing with my left hand in forever.

Shortly after the switch, I remember I was writing very tiny. Teacher got on me about writing too small.

My dad had that happen in the 40's.... Catholic School full of nuns, who whacked his hand EVERY time he wrote incorrectly (with a double edged steel sided ruler).

By the late 70's nuns in my new school had progressed to the point that they knew they couldn't inflict gory damage on fingers anymore, so they switched it up and employed the cop/phonebook/interrogation equivalent of a canoe paddle...

You got sent to the Principle's Office, you were going to get your arse whacked hard with the canoe paddle.... only... they needed three little kid butts lined up to do it... they wouldn't ever bring the full force of a canoe paddle on just one butt. That would be oddly cruel.

So you waited at the office till you got the third....stood on the painted line, and just slightly swayed at the last second as the paddle came down. The other kids/kids got the full force, but you just cried out!

Oh damn.

I remember the paddle at my school, had holes in it. I asked why it had holes, he said "less wind resistance".

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I hate big game hunters. Especially the ones who don’t eat elephant meat.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I was born left handed but forced to use my right hand as a child because the Pentecostal school I attended couldnt or wouldnt accommodate me.

Now I'm ambidextrous.

Oh my gosh!!! Me too!!!!! As far as being a Left hand, and forced to switch. Mom made me switch, said people would make fun of me or some shit.

Awww. I feel ya. I remember being so frustrated with them converting me, pretty sure I cried at least once in frustration lol. Cause converting to right handed seemed much harder to do at the time, I was only 6.

Only a lil. My right hand became my dominant hand eventually, but I still do things that involve my left hand. I havent tried writing with my left hand in forever.

Shortly after the switch, I remember I was writing very tiny. Teacher got on me about writing too small.

That's so bizarre. I thought they stopped doing that to kids back in the 50s. It's not good for your brain. Oh, wait. That explains a lot. Sorry, dude.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Now I'm ambidextrous.

That's so bizarre. I thought they stopped doing that to kids back in the 50s. It's not good for your brain. Oh, wait. That explains a lot. Sorry, dude.
Please explain. I see you were having a moment, and then paused. There’s an old saying that applies to men:
“He whom hesitates is lost.”
If you were a man, I would laugh in your face for that ridiculous pause..... “duh....Oh, wait....duh”

tenor.gif

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Back on topic...

When I surf I sometimes get turned on from paddling. Because my dick pushes against my board and makes me get a chubby!
:ThumbsUp2:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Now I'm ambidextrous.

Please explain. I see you were having a moment, and then paused. There’s an old saying that applies to men:
If you were a man, I would laugh in your face for that ridiculous pause..... “duh....Oh, wait....duh”

tenor.gif

Seriously? I have to explain? It was a joke. You know. Blazor is the way he is because they tied his left hand behind his back and forced him to be a righty. SMH

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Now I'm ambidextrous.

tenor.gif

Seriously? I have to explain? It was a joke. You know. Blazor is the way he is because they tied his left hand behind his back and forced him to be a righty. SMH
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...like humour, but different!? :LOL1:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Now I'm ambidextrous.

My dad had that happen in the 40's.... Catholic School full of nuns, who whacked his hand EVERY time he wrote incorrectly (with a double edged steel sided ruler).

By the late 70's nuns in my new school had progressed to the point that they knew they couldn't inflict gory damage on fingers anymore, so they switched it up and employed the cop/phonebook/interrogation equivalent of a canoe paddle...

You got sent to the Principle's Office, you were going to get your arse whacked hard with the canoe paddle.... only... they needed three little kid butts lined up to do it... they wouldn't ever bring the full force of a canoe paddle on just one butt. That would be oddly cruel.

So you waited at the office till you got the third....stood on the painted line, and just slightly swayed at the last second as the paddle came down. The other kids/kids got the full force, but you just cried out!

Oh damn.

I remember the paddle at my school, had holes in it. I asked why it had holes, he said "less wind resistance".

Are you a time traveler? You went to a school where they paddled you and forced lefties to write with their right hands? Were you in school in the 1940s?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Now I'm ambidextrous.

Oh damn.

Are you a time traveler? You went to a school where they paddled you and forced lefties to write with their right hands? Were you in school in the 1940s?
That happened to us too. My fist caning was 3 cuts at 8 years old for playing kissing catchers. And the girls were doing the chasing! My arse was bleeding so bad that it turned my bath water pink that night. Circa 1979, elementary school.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Now I'm ambidextrous.

Maybe the school quit doing that, but my mom which I had jus moved in with seemed to think I needed to change. I hated that.

On the bright side though, most left handers are usually more creative, so I still have that going on. Then with me being a right hander now, I can actually count to 3 before I have to use my fingers :LOL4:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Now I'm ambidextrous.

Oh damn.

The school wasnt the one forcing me to switch hands lol. But yes, the paddlin' still happened. Not to me though, I was a good boy :Perfecto:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Now I'm ambidextrous.

Oh damn.

The school wasnt the one forcing me to switch hands lol. But yes, the paddlin' still happened. Not to me though, I was a good boy :Perfecto:

Honestly, it's bad to force someone to switch hands. They did that to my great aunt, and she turned out to be a sicko.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Now I'm ambidextrous.

Oh damn.

Honestly, it's bad to force someone to switch hands. They did that to my great aunt, and she turned out to be a sicko.

Yeah, I didnt like it at all. I felt if I was different, I was different, oh well. I didnt like the idea of changing for others, I wanted to be me.

I went through lots of those kind of things at that age, 5-6. "Conform, obey, be this way". Like, I remember in pre-school, the things I played with, like I liked building things with blocks, both the small wood ones, and the bigger cardboard ones that looked like bricks. I also liked the Superman record and comic book. You played the record player, put headphones on, and it told the Superman story that was in the comic book. Anyway, teacher forced me to do other things, but I wasnt interested in other things lol. Except maybe the cans and strings, that you stood on the cans, and held the strings and walked around all tall lol. THEN, in Kindergarten, I had A-B Honor Roll, but they wanted to hold me back, because I didnt talk to anyone much. So, mom tells me to talk more. I did, then they wanted to hold me back again for talking TOO much!!! My mom was pissed, she went down there and gave them hell. Needless to say, I got to go to the First Grade lol.

Im an oddball, not your typical Joe lol. I feel all of my unique experiences in life that others dont usually go through, helped create who I am today.

Oh dang, that not good on your aunt.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Now I'm ambidextrous.

That's me that went to the private school that forced me to switch hands.

I don't think Blazor got the Christian school kid experience like I did lol.

I guess they stopped doing it as a rule and doing it because they thought it was demonic back in the 50s? They did it to me because they were not going to accommodate me left handed. If I didnt Switch I wouldnt have been welcome.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
You look like a half bake gook and wonder if I knock off any of your kin in the War - - - --

War-is-Hell.jpg

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I hate the skin on apples.
I always cut it off before slicing. It's just too rough to consume...I don't know how anyone eats it! :Disagree:

Most of the nutrients in fruits and veggies are in the skins.
But so is the buffing wax and agricultural chemical residues. Commercial fruit skin really needs to be cleaned off carefully to actually benefit from the nutrients in the skin. I’d still just peel off the skin for children and the elderly.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I throw down obtuse amounts of toilet paper in the toilet bowl to prevent splash back and I've got wiper's OCD which requires 1-2 additional flushes...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I throw down obtuse amounts of toilet paper in the toilet bowl to prevent splash back and I've got wiper's OCD which requires 1-2 additional flushes...
C’mon, you should try one. Every civilised person should own one. It’s 2021...who in their right mind uses toilet paper for mopping up?
Toilet paper should only used sparingly to dab the edges...like a serviette at the corners of one’s mouth during formal dining!
:ThumbsUp3:

images

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I hate the skin on apples.
I always cut it off before slicing. It's just too rough to consume...I don't know how anyone eats it! :Disagree:

Most of the nutrients in fruits and veggies are in the skins.
But so is the buffing wax and agricultural chemical residues. Commercial fruit skin really needs to be cleaned off carefully to actually benefit from the nutrients in the skin. I’d still just peel off the skin for children and the elderly.

Buy organic and wash them with an organic soap.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I hate big game hunters. Especially the ones who don’t eat elephant meat.
Not familiar with elephant meat but typically, the meat from safari hunts go to the local population and feeds them. If you shoot a kudo, you might get a steak from it that night but you arent taking it home.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
C’mon, you should try one. Every civilised person should own one. It’s 2021...who in their right mind uses toilet paper for mopping up?
Toilet paper should only used sparingly to dab the edges...like a serviette at the corners of one’s mouth during formal dining!
:ThumbsUp3:

images

I bought two of those hand held bidets when the toilet paper disappeared from stores and sold out on Grove. I use bamboo tp from Grove, even that had sold out.

Its definitely become something I wont ever not have, they are awesome :ThumbsUp3: