Random Facts About You

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
They don’t look like they would hold up to well on a sweaty bike ride?

Blazor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I am working from home, due to the sensitivity of my work I can't bring documents home.
I miss touching paper.
I work for a printing company, I touch paper all day long lol.

Blazor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Ice

Factory Bastard
I have sexy blue eyes. Well maybe they are a bit blue/gray.

And sometimes bloodshot. :Grin3:

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Mine are green, sort of snot green...

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I’m a charitable person

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
I went to the post office today to drop an an envelope full of cash in the post box.. The damn thing was locked. I went inside to ask what the fuck, but there was a dozen folks in gas masks standing in line, properly 2 meters apart.

I'd left the truck running outside, and a scavenger was about to drive off in it. I slit his throat with the envelope and cleaned up with some hand sanitizer. One less problem, but now the Mary Immaculate bill has blood all over it.

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
pfft i been working out ,trying to see how big i can get my cock to grow

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
I went to the post office today to drop an an envelope full of cash in the post box.. The damn thing was locked. I went inside to ask what the fuck, but there was a dozen folks in gas masks standing in line, properly 2 meters apart.

I'd left the truck running outside, and a scavenger was about to drive off in it. I slit his throat with the envelope and cleaned up with some hand sanitizer. One less problem, but now the Mary Immaculate bill has blood all over it.
I'm a hologram ^^^^^^^^^^^
:IggyMcLulz:

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Site Supporter

X

Factory Bastard
I've never piloted an Apache Helicopter ..

X

Factory Bastard
Apparently I turn nazziturd sideways with lust ..

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
i pray every night

now i lay me down 2 sleep
i pray the lord my soul 2 keep
if i should die before i wake
i pray the lord my soul 2 take

then i name ppl i pray for

*btw idc what u think cause we will all get the same answer in the end and u can argue with me then :)

Ice

Factory Bastard
i pray every night

now i lay me down 2 sleep
i pray the lord my soul 2 keep
if i should die before i wake
i pray the lord my soul 2 take

then i name ppl i pray for

*btw idc what u think cause we will all get the same answer in the end and u can argue with me then :)
I was raised strict catholic. Hell I was even an alter boy for a few years and no the priest didn;t abuse me but I did sneak some of his wine. lol
Now I'd have to say that I'm agnostic but I'd never put anyone down for thier beliefs. Except muslims.. fuck them cunts.