Random Facts About You

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I cannot eat french fries with ketchup poured over them.

The ketchup has to be on a separate plate so I can dip the fries into it

and I like my fires burned too.

Last edited:

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
4RxX5q.gif

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I was born left handed but forced to use my right hand as a child because the Pentecostal school I attended couldnt or wouldnt accommodate me.

Now I'm ambidextrous.

Oh my gosh!!! Me too!!!!! As far as being a Left hand, and forced to switch. Mom made me switch, said people would make fun of me or some shit.

I remember my hand would shake so bad and I would cry about it. It was awful!

Are you ambidextrous now like I am?

Awww. I feel ya. I remember being so frustrated with them converting me, pretty sure I cried at least once in frustration lol. Cause converting to right handed seemed much harder to do at the time, I was only 6.

Only a lil. My right hand became my dominant hand eventually, but I still do things that involve my left hand. I havent tried writing with my left hand in forever.

Shortly after the switch, I remember I was writing very tiny. Teacher got on me about writing too small.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I was born left handed but forced to use my right hand as a child because the Pentecostal school I attended couldnt or wouldnt accommodate me.

Now I'm ambidextrous.

Oh my gosh!!! Me too!!!!! As far as being a Left hand, and forced to switch. Mom made me switch, said people would make fun of me or some shit.

I remember my hand would shake so bad and I would cry about it. It was awful!

Are you ambidextrous now like I am?

Awww. I feel ya. I remember being so frustrated with them converting me, pretty sure I cried at least once in frustration lol. Cause converting to right handed seemed much harder to do at the time, I was only 6.

Only a lil. My right hand became my dominant hand eventually, but I still do things that involve my left hand. I havent tried writing with my left hand in forever.

Shortly after the switch, I remember I was writing very tiny. Teacher got on me about writing too small.

My dad had that happen in the 40's.... Catholic School full of nuns, who whacked his hand EVERY time he wrote incorrectly (with a double edged steel sided ruler).

By the late 70's nuns in my new school had progressed to the point that they knew they couldn't inflict gory damage on fingers anymore, so they switched it up and employed the cop/phonebook/interrogation equivalent of a canoe paddle...

You got sent to the Principle's Office, you were going to get your arse whacked hard with the canoe paddle.... only... they needed three little kid butts lined up to do it... they wouldn't ever bring the full force of a canoe paddle on just one butt. That would be oddly cruel.

So you waited at the office till you got the third....stood on the painted line, and just slightly swayed at the last second as the paddle came down. The other kids/kids got the full force, but you just cried out!