Random Facts About You

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I hate big game hunters. Especially the ones who don’t eat elephant meat.
Not familiar with elephant meat but typically, the meat from safari hunts go to the local population and feeds them. If you shoot a kudo, you might get a steak from it that night but you arent taking it home.
Not necessarily. In Zimbabwe we had a black man hired just to kill poachers. When a poacher was shot, he was buried in the corn field never to be seen again. The climate in Africa is extremely hot and the meat spoils quickly. Whoever told you that the meat goes to the local community was either lying to you or it was a very isolated case.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I throw down obtuse amounts of toilet paper in the toilet bowl to prevent splash back and I've got wiper's OCD which requires 1-2 additional flushes...
C’mon, you should try one. Every civilised person should own one. It’s 2021...who in their right mind uses toilet paper for mopping up?
Toilet paper should only used sparingly to dab the edges...like a serviette at the corners of one’s mouth during formal dining!
:ThumbsUp3:

images

I bought two of those hand held bidets when the toilet paper disappeared from stores and sold out on Grove. I use bamboo tp from Grove, even that had sold out.

Its definitely become something I wont ever not have, they are awesome :ThumbsUp3:
Exactly, who wouldn’t like a little squirt of water on one’s tender bits? It’s one win humanity and the environment. :ThumbsUp3:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I feel the need to projectile vomit if I smell big name laundry detergents and have to hold my breath in those aisles.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I throw down obtuse amounts of toilet paper in the toilet bowl to prevent splash back and I've got wiper's OCD which requires 1-2 additional flushes...
C’mon, you should try one. Every civilised person should own one. It’s 2021...who in their right mind uses toilet paper for mopping up?
Toilet paper should only used sparingly to dab the edges...like a serviette at the corners of one’s mouth during formal dining!

images

I bought two of those hand held bidets when the toilet paper disappeared from stores and sold out on Grove. I use bamboo tp from Grove, even that had sold out.

Its definitely become something I wont ever not have, they are awesome :ThumbsUp3:
Exactly, who wouldn’t like a little squirt of water on one’s tender bits? It’s one win humanity and the environment. :ThumbsUp3:

I learned the hard way you gotta be really easy on the trigger.

I call it the power coochie washer lol. (Gotta stay true to my white trash roots no matter how sophisticated my hygiene is)

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Not familiar with elephant meat but typically, the meat from safari hunts go to the local population and feeds them. If you shoot a kudo, you might get a steak from it that night but you arent taking it home.
Not necessarily. In Zimbabwe we had a black man hired just to kill poachers. When a poacher was shot, he was buried in the corn field never to be seen again. The climate in Africa is extremely hot and the meat spoils quickly. Whoever told you that the meat goes to the local community was either lying to you or it was a very isolated case.
I have a relative that has gone on Safari several times. They always feed the locals with the kills.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

images

I call it the power coochie washer lol. (Gotta stay true to my white trash roots no matter how sophisticated my hygiene is)

Fresh Coochies Matter!!!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

images

Fresh Coochies Matter!!!

ugh. Yours doesn’t cum close DD

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

images

Fresh Coochies Matter!!!

Males don't have coochies, moron.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

images

Fresh Coochies Matter!!!

Probably Scabbies Dianna

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

images

Fresh Coochies Matter!!!

Probably Scabbies Dianna

Do you have medical insurance?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Matt Smith

Yes. It really is me. The original Matt Smith
I once talked shit to Zedno Chara before a hockey game and he didn't kill me. He ended up with a Gordie Howe Hat Trick,

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

images

I did that in Indonesia in 2000. I was setting up a factory in Jakarta and there was only a well of water and saucepan to wash one’s arse there. So I decided to wait until I got back to the business hotel. I was hanging seriously for a shit by the time the taxi driver took the long way home. I just made it and shat and discovered this awesome side
When I finally made it back to my quart
I have a relative that has gone on Safari several times. They always feed the locals with the kills.
Most of been a good Safari! :rightON:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I have a small greenhouse and love growing veggies hydroponically. I've learned by tutorials and have made all of my systems myself.

I'd like to get something like that set up in my backyard.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I once talked shit to Zedno Chara before a hockey game and he didn't kill me. He ended up with a Gordie Howe Hat Trick,

I got a free autographed baseball and a handshake from Johnny Bench because I volunteered to be a server at a BSA fund-raiser event in the late 80's where he was speaking....

He was really humble and nice.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

images

I did that in Indonesia in 2000. I was setting up a factory in Jakarta and there was only a well of water and saucepan to wash one’s arse there. So I decided to wait until I got back to the business hotel. I was hanging seriously for a shit by the time the taxi driver took the long way home. I just made it and shat and discovered this awesome side
When I finally made it back to my quart
Most of been a good Safari! :rightON:
Anyway the nozzle took me by surprise too, and I had a shit fan of water on the back wall!