Random Facts About You

Bastard Factory

Chairmen of the Bored
Administrator

My 27 year old daughter, who I never knew existed, found me last week after a 14 year search.

* mind * blown

Bastard Factory

Chairmen of the Bored
Administrator
I think I'm pretty damn excited. I'm an only child with no kids, so this has potential.

We talked for 11 hours the first day. Talking everyday since... piercing blue eyes, Irish skin and black hair Texas girL... I'm like whoaaaa, shes always been the black sheep of her family and didn't fit in, so now she says she sees where it all comes from... her mom never told her anything other than 'your dad is not your real dad' and didnt know who the father was....

Her mom was a red headed hottie I hit it off with (2 night stand) but quickly lost touch w because I was in the Navy living on a ship and it was LA, before phones and pagers... but this Ancestory dot com 100% matched her with my real father (who I have no relationship with)... got an email last Monday saying there are major coincidences going on and I should look into it, so after 3 hours of digging dates and faces on FB... It all fit and my jaw dropped when I realized I'm the guy.

I'm also now a grandfather x 3... can't process this into in my head yet and just going with it.

Blazor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

My 27 year old daughter, who I never knew existed, found me last week after a 14 year search.

* mind * blown
Crazy man! Did you have any other kids... that you know of lol? Or did you become a dad and grandad just like that?

I have a brother I've never met, a year or two younger than me. My mom and dad divorced when I was 1, and he married another girl and got her pregnant. She divorced as well, and she made him sign his parental rights away. So he never met his kid either.

Bastard Factory

Chairmen of the Bored
Administrator
Just like that!
Been flying solo my entire life... No other relatives other than my mom.
Found all this out last Monday. Knew nothing. The amount of plans we've made talking all ready has me looking for a second job... new chapter in my life is about to begin.

You should reach out to your half bro... DNA thing is unreal these days

Blazor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Just like that!
Been flying solo my entire life... No other relatives other than my mom.
Found all this out last Monday. Knew nothing. The amount of plans we've made talking all ready has me looking for a second job... new chapter in my life is about to begin.

You should reach out to your half bro... DNA thing is unreal these days
Thats totally crazy, think my mind would do backflips lol.

I have no info on my half bro, dont even know where to begin.

Sounds like you're in for an adventure lol.

Grandaddy BF, or Grandmaster BF, they both have a nice ring lol.

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
I think I'm pretty damn excited. I'm an only child with no kids, so this has potential.

We talked for 11 hours the first day. Talking everyday since... piercing blue eyes, Irish skin and black hair Texas girL... I'm like whoaaaa, shes always been the black sheep of her family and didn't fit in, so now she says she sees where it all comes from... her mom never told her anything other than 'your dad is not your real dad' and didnt know who the father was....

Her mom was a red headed hottie I hit it off with (2 night stand) but quickly lost touch w because I was in the Navy living on a ship and it was LA, before phones and pagers... but this Ancestory dot com 100% matched her with my real father (who I have no relationship with)... got an email last Monday saying there are major coincidences going on and I should look into it, so after 3 hours of digging dates and faces on FB... It all fit and my jaw dropped when I realized I'm the guy.

I'm also now a grandfather x 3... can't process this into in my head yet and just going with it.
That sounds like welcome news, and good on you for getting into a relationship so easily.

Bastard Factory

Chairmen of the Bored
Administrator
I feel only a dickhead would ignore her efforts and what she's been through.

We're gonna make the next 27 years count ~