Random Facts About You

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I’ve been nudged about four times by various sharks whilst surfing. One was a large Bullshark. My wife and I have swam with White Tip Reef sharks on The Great Barrier Reef. I have a healthy respect for the apex predator of the ocean.

images

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I’ve been nudged about four times by various sharks whilst surfing. One was a large Bullshark. My wife and I have swam with White Tip Reef sharks on The Great Barrier Reef. I have a healthy respect for the apex predator of the ocean.

images

Fuck that ...... I'll take a Grizz anyday over one of those cunts.:Whaa?:
Yeah...I’ve never seen a bear other than a Koala bear, and it’s not even a bear! :LOL1:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I once had a grizzly bear bluff charge me.

I won't lie, I was scared shitless

Grizz more scary than the ones around here, black bears. But I had one charge my one man tent, while I was in it, and swiped at it a couple times. Yeah that was scary shit too lol. I yelled at it (half scared, half trying to scare it), and it went away.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
When underwater, I can blow air bubbles out of the corner of my eyes.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I have a small greenhouse and love growing veggies hydroponically. I've learned by tutorials and have made all of my systems myself.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I was born left handed but forced to use my right hand as a child because the Pentecostal school I attended couldnt or wouldnt accommodate me.

Now I'm ambidextrous.

Oh my gosh!!! Me too!!!!! As far as being a Left hand, and forced to switch. Mom made me switch, said people would make fun of me or some shit.

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
When I was a kid, I used to wear long sleeves/sweaters in the summer time because I was so white. I didn't want anyone to see my skin. I wasn't ashamed of my race....just the fact that I didn't have a tan, lol.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
When I was a kid, I used to wear long sleeves/sweaters in the summer time because I was so white. I didn't want anyone to see my skin. I wasn't ashamed of my race....just the fact that I didn't have a tan, lol.

I feel your pain, I was like Casper at school. Then as I got older and tanned more often from holidays, my skin changed and nowadays even when I've not been in the sun for ages, I never go back to being that pale. :LOL1: