Random Facts About You

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I like Value Village and today scored some really nice Sunglasses for $9.99 ... which in itself is highly unusual because they never have nice Sunglasses PLUS i got a JVC Boombox for $70 like the ones from the late 80's

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I like Value Village and today scored some really nice Sunglasses for $9.99 ... which in itself is highly unusual because they never have nice Sunglasses PLUS i got a JVC Boombox for $70 like the ones from the late 80's

lol

Nice.

I miss strapping my boombox to the front of my bike, blaring some Sir Mix A Lot and MC Hammer lol.

Reactions: X

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Dropped a couple of bags in the charity shop, no matter what one you go to, they’ve all got the same smell, like dead people...

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Just met the 2 gringas renting the house down the street. I knew there was an immediate connection when Linda asked where she could find some weed. I need to be cordial and invite them for a sunset cocktail. I’d say they’re both in their late 40s.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Just met the 2 gringas renting the house down the street. I knew there was an immediate connection when Linda asked where she could find some weed. I need to be cordial and invite them for a sunset cocktail. I’d say they’re both in their late 40s.
Give it a bit more time, find out who your dealing with first, not a good idea to invite total strangers to your home...

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Give it a bit more time, find out who your dealing with first, not a good idea to invite total strangers to your home...

Good advice, although they’re from Ca.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Pushing 50 and still renting and single? They need to get their acts together.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

So, your grand kids age...

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

So, your grand kids age...

Knows that DD wants me bad. Sorry hon.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I hate cookies, cakes, and donuts.
Too bad, you're missing a lot of joy in your life
But I look magnificent...so....
I find that hard to believe. Would you care to share a picture?
They're out in there.... in the great expanse of the forumverse...
Then you would make it easier by providing a link

Not in my job description...