Random Facts About You

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
Still deciding... Charlotte, Raleigh or Wilmington.

I ready to buy a house... I actually want to start a small homestead on 4-5 acres, Ashville area, but I'm single now and don't want to die alone w a favorite goat so prob move toward one of the cities for now.

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter

I ready to buy a house... I actually want to start a small homestead on 4-5 acres, Ashville area, but I'm single now and don't want to die alone w a favorite goat so prob move toward one of the cities for now.

Awwwww no.....don't go to the city. Having a goat and being out in the country is way better than the city! For some reason I thought you and Corset kat were a thing, lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I'll pay ya a visit if you want :Cheers:

I have to agree with Succubus though. The sticks is where its at.

BUT, if you're like me, you can enjoy both. The trick is getting away from the city just enough, that you're only like 15-30 minutes away from it or so.

Wish I had my one friends number, she was from Ashville. One of my aunts is near Sparta. I got another friend over by the beach, but slightly more South.

Matt Smith

Yes. It really is me. The original Matt Smith

Some really nice rural areas outside Charlotte. Not too far from the big city for shopping and such. Raleigh is ok. Wilmington might make you want to kill yourself with all the tourists and the close proximity to myrtle beach.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Im so tipsy, that if Gandalf showed up, and said "lets go on an adventure to Erabor", I would roll with Gandalf.... while packing my Longbottom Leaf and me pipe.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Oooops, this is random facts, not random thoughts, my bad lol.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
1614870010_afosqakf2m.jpg

Boozebag

Majestical Testicles
My avatar is of the mannequin I stole from a mall last year and carried it 100 meters in the dead of winter through the snow to catch a bus and rode with it 30 km to my stop.

His name is Manny Quin.

Boozebag

Majestical Testicles
My avatar is of the mannequin I stole from a mall last year and carried it 100 meters in the dead of winter through the snow to catch a bus and rode with it 30 km to my stop.

His name is Manny Quin.
Does he have handy orifices ?

Orifice free... bummer, I know.

There was a female mannequin with a decent rack that I was eyeing but too many people were hovering around that section and I wouldn't have been able to make a clean getaway.

That's too bad because there is nothing I like more than a pair of fiberglass tits.

Matt Smith

Yes. It really is me. The original Matt Smith
I have watched the MCU in reverse order and it's about a little asshole who loses every single fight.