Random Facts About You

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
I enjoy riding horses. I love Mexican cuisine. I hunt, I fish, I attend dirt racing and I'm a die hard Dallas fan. I am of Scottish descent. My ancestors then moved South to Ireland prior to migrating to America where our male ancestors took up native american wives. I have a fire that runs deep in my veins.... try not to add fuel to it. ;)

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I enjoy riding horses. I love Mexican cuisine. I hunt, I fish, I attend dirt racing and I'm a die hard Dallas fan. I am of Scottish descent. My ancestors then moved South to Ireland prior to migrating to America where our male ancestors took up native american wives. I have a fire that runs deep in my veins.... try not to add fuel to it. ;)

Are we twins? I hope not lol. Wouldnt wanna get all Joe Dirt style lol.

I am also of Scottish Irsih descent, and have Native American in my family! Love some Mexican, and hunt as well lol.

Cant wait to do some backpacking. Humidity and skeeters suck right now though lol. Fall is my favorite.

Succubus

Site Supporter

I am also of Scottish Irsih descent, and have Native American in my family! Love some Mexican, and hunt as well lol.

Cant wait to do some backpacking. Humidity and skeeters suck right now though lol. Fall is my favorite.

I love fall/winter. Everyone thinks I'm crazy (they're right but we won't tell them that ;) ) because they love the heat....

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
Logging on each day to, cum dumps and babes I would bone, not good for a refined lady such as myself..
here swampy
tenor.gif

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I love fall/winter. Everyone thinks I'm crazy (they're right but we won't tell them that ;) ) because they love the heat....

Spring and Fall are my favorite, especially Fall. I lean more towards Summer than Winter, mostly because I like the extra daylight. I dont like it much above 90 or below 40 lol. 75-80 is my perfect daytime temperature, with 50-60 at night.

Oh, you had mentioned horses last night, and I forgot to comment on that lol. My Great Aunt (my favorite aunt) use to have horses, and she would let me ride on them. She use to take them to horse shows. You would like my aunt lol. Shes more man than most men I know lol. My favorite childhood memories were staying in that lil 1 room shack with her on the weekends. No electric, no indoor plumbing, oil lamp for light, and pot belly stove for heat. I liked playing by the creek, climbing up in the hay loft, also climbing the mountain of cedar shavings and rolling down them lol. Man those were the good ol' days.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
In the real world , I'll hold the door for the person behind me ( m or fm ) and I'll give change to certain " red light " pan handlers.
images

Man, I was about to jump out my Jeep and confront an officer for harassing some poor dude this morning. The officer was treating him like a bum on the corner, but he wasnt. He wasnt asking for money or anything, just trying to convey his Christian message. His sign said "Dont take the chip, its the mark of the beast. God loves you". I saw nothing wrong with what he was doing.

Succubus

Site Supporter

Spring and Fall are my favorite, especially Fall. I lean more towards Summer than Winter, mostly because I like the extra daylight. I dont like it much above 90 or below 40 lol. 75-80 is my perfect daytime temperature, with 50-60 at night.

Oh, you had mentioned horses last night, and I forgot to comment on that lol. My Great Aunt (my favorite aunt) use to have horses, and she would let me ride on them. She use to take them to horse shows. You would like my aunt lol. Shes more man than most men I know lol. My favorite childhood memories were staying in that lil 1 room shack with her on the weekends. No electric, no indoor plumbing, oil lamp for light, and pot belly stove for heat. I liked playing by the creek, climbing up in the hay loft, also climbing the mountain of cedar shavings and rolling down them lol. Man those were the good ol' days.

Grandma's cathead biscuits, drinking from the hose pipe and playing in puddles after a warm summer rain.....

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Grandma's cathead biscuits, drinking from the hose pipe and playing in puddles after a warm summer rain.....

I was just telling my aunt last night, that we are immune from the Corona virus, cause we drank from the water hose lol.

I miss my great grandmas fried rabbit and rabbit gravy.

Succubus

Site Supporter

I was just telling my aunt last night, that we are immune from the Corona virus, cause we drank from the water hose lol.

My grandpa used to eat rabbit and turtle stew. My Uncle Pedro (Apache) was the first person I had rattlesnake meat with. I remember being afraid to eat it as a child because I thought the venom was in its entire body, lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

My grandpa used to eat rabbit and turtle stew. My Uncle Pedro (Apache) was the first person I had rattlesnake meat with. I remember being afraid to eat it as a child because I thought the venom was in its entire body, lol.

I've always wanted to try snake meat lol. I always said if I was camping, and see one, its gonna be a snack over the fire lol.

Succubus

Site Supporter

I've always wanted to try snake meat lol. I always said if I was camping, and see one, its gonna be a snack over the fire lol.

It tastes kinda like chicken.

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter

Succubus

Site Supporter

Awww he works in a chicken factory.....and you're implying? Wouldn't be a damn rattlesnake factory, lol.