Random Facts About You

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Funny that the colour purple or lilac makes me horny:doink1::doink1::doink1:

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Suppose we all look up silly shit on google sometimes, I was looking at what different breeds mixed together looked like, look at this .
mix-of-pitbull-and-rottweiler-dog-beautiful-dog-8592505.png

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Suppose we all look up silly shit on google sometimes, I was looking at what different breeds mixed together looked like, look at this .
mix-of-pitbull-and-rottweiler-dog-beautiful-dog-8592505.png
I've seen that one before and thought it was either fake or on steroids lol. A pitbull/lab mix is nice, like a labrador that can kill, and then go to retrieve the shovel for you so you can bury the body.

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
i am rare form drunk and stoned but not sure what on though
I am about to be very "frank"
Where did that term come from... Frank?

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I hate green bell peppers and just spent a couple minutes picking them off a DiGiorno Supreme frozen pizza before putting it in the oven. Also, I eat WAY too many frozen pizzas. And I almost always put a healthy sprinkle of Old Bay on them before I throw them in the oven. It's like quick and easy soul food for me. A couple or five or so drops of hot sauce on a slice is a nice added touch of flavor, as well.

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
I've been collecting black americana for years I have one favorite item I always hunt for , I actually found an 1890's framed lithograph it's now proudly hanging in my den , I have many versions from post cards to calendars near as I can tell it's called " Honeyed Kiss "
card00182_fr.jpg
this is a copy from the net

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I don’t have one clock in my house, I gathered them all up a few years ago and took them to a charity shop, life is much less stressful when your not clock watching and timing yourself.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I've been collecting black americana for years I have one favorite item I always hunt for , I actually found an 1890's framed lithograph it's now proudly hanging in my den , I have many versions from post cards to calendars near as I can tell it's called " Honeyed Kiss "
card00182_fr.jpg
this is a copy from the net

That’s sort of proper wrong.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I don’t have one clock in my house, I gathered them all up a few years ago and took them to a charity shop, life is much less stressful when your not clock watching and timing yourself.

One should never get clock blocked :Grin3:

knife wielder

Factory Bastard

Do you cover the time on any of your cell phones and computer?

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
After not using Facebook for 2 months now I've gotta say it feels good. I feel less stressed and my attention span is better.

TheHaze

Site Supporter

I have clocks in every room(except the bathrooms) including the garage and 3 just in my bedroom but never wear one- - - - - - -

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Do you cover the time on any of your cell phones and computer?

If I have to be somewhere I look at my phone, otherwise time can fuck itself.

TheHaze

Site Supporter
My feet are always cold, they say cold hands warm heart, what about feet, cold feet warm ?

Try getting off your ass and do something !

Also cold feet is slang for being chicken shit- - - - - - -

chew the fat

Fluent In Sarcasm
Site Supporter
I have a forklift license.

I very rarely use it.

I have never hit any shelving etc like you see on YouTube.

I have seen a forklift rollover like that one.

used-forklifts.jpg