Random Facts About You

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
I did things even I don't believe I did and ain't talking about dumb shit like drinking cobra juice or watching my wife get fucked,to each there own - - - - - - -:Dazed:

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I don’t believe in ghosts and all that crap, but when it’s dark and quiet at 2am and the dog is growing at nothing, man it has to be a poltergeist!

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
Dogs have such acute hearing compared to you and me, but they have no sense of distance. Puppy is probably growling at a poltergeist a ways down the road.

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
My pinger doesn't really stink. ..
yeah right
stinky%2Bfingers.jpg
:Wrong:

Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Awwww ... you caught me off guard . .. and here I am, without a fuck to give.. (:
giphy.gif

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I don’t believe in ghosts and all that crap, but when it’s dark and quiet at 2am and the dog is growing at nothing, man it has to be a poltergeist!

Ghosts are real as fuck, trust me!

I've had countless experiences, but the most realest scariest one, was when I was laying in bed, on my back, no one else at home, and I felt something walking up in between my legs, like a cat, but a lil bigger. I kept thinking, please be a cat! Then, the covers started pulling off me, not like a one handed pull, but they were coming off my shoulders evenly. I counted to 3 and made myself look, but of course nothing was there.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
LOL is a internet invention

When I first got on the internet, back around 2004 or so, it was during dial up days, and we had AOL instant messenger. I get on there, and I see lol, and I was trying to figure out what it meant. To me, lol looked like a bong, and I was thinking, man, everybody lighting up on here! lol

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I've had countless experiences, but the most realest scariest one, was when I was laying in bed, on my back, no one else at home, and I felt something walking up in between my legs, like a cat, but a lil bigger. I kept thinking, please be a cat! Then, the covers started pulling off me, not like a one handed pull, but they were coming off my shoulders evenly. I counted to 3 and made myself look, but of course nothing was there.

I believe ya. Abandoned hospitals have tons of activity (knocks on command and the feeling of walking through web strands while we were sitting still and drinking beers, etc.
There's also a civil war fort near here we would go to and smell strong perfume out of nowhere when the air was still. Supposedly some of the soldiers sneaked a whore in there and killed her rather than pay, or she got too loud and threatened to squeal, something like that.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Don't touch my bike. Wooooooo.
Site Supporter ☠️

I believe ya. Abandoned hospitals have tons of activity (knocks on command and the feeling of walking through web strands while we were sitting still and drinking beers, etc.
There's also a civil war fort near here we would go to and smell strong perfume out of nowhere when the air was still. Supposedly some of the soldiers sneaked a whore in there and killed her rather than pay, or she got too loud and threatened to squeal, something like that.

I live close to a river and down the street from my corner, there's this place, it was built almost 100 years ago, it was a train station, one of the first buildings in the area.

Malaria and yellow fever were very common here those days and after the first group of 100 workers died, they brought 300 more from the north, which died within 2 weeks. They had to wait for the dry season to finish that section and changed the railway further away from the river

They buried all the workers in shallow graves and to this day, you can still find bones if you dig holes around there.

My friends used to tell a bunch of stories and only after they put the historical documents on the web we knew the stories were true.

We used play a lot around that area but nobody had the guts to go there at night, some said you could hear the shivering, crying and tools hitting metal.