Random Facts About You

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Chicks like you that sweat from their pussy flaps and lacklustre BJ skillz would turn any red blooded male the GahaY ...

Happy Halloween yeh Witch !!

sub-buzz-24333-1495065436-2.png

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
dude ur so ugly when they answer the door u have 2 give THEM candy

X

xXx
Site Supporter
dude ur so ugly when they answer the door u have 2 give THEM candy

No I don't .
You looked outta the window and got arrested for Mooning ... plus you Trick or Treat over the phone

So yah

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I've never smoked weed...… but thinkin about it :)
What are you, a 10 year old Mormon?
Lol.. No.. far from it :).. I had extremely strict parents growing up.. Joined the military.. (piss test).. Married a man that was extremely into fitness (I even quit smoking cigs and stopped drinking during my marriage)… After I divorced... I've been doing nothing but working.. work work work… I have goals that I set for myself.. and don't want to do anything that may alter my path to those goals... That's it in a nutshell .. not that anyone gives 2 shits..but lol :) Oh and the reason I'm thinking about starting now is I'm hoping it may help with sleep and calm my temper a lil bit :D

Last edited:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Lol.. No.. far from it :).. I had extremely strict parents growing up.. Joined the military.. (piss test).. Married a man that was extremely into fitness (I even quit smoking cigs and stopped drinking during my marriage)… After I divorced... I've been doing nothing but working.. work work work… I have goals that I set for myself.. and don't want to do anything that may alter my path to those goals... That's it in a nutshell .. not that anyone gives 2 shits..but lol :) Oh and the reason I'm thinking about starting now is I'm hoping it may help with sleep and calm my temper a lil bit :D

Well, it helps with temper, as you kinda dont give a shit lol. With sleep, it use to help me, but now I struggle to sleep too. My friend gave me some CBD or Hemp oil the other day, and I slept a solid 5. That stuff is expensive though.

I get tired of work all the time too, but sometimes ya gotta be the grasshopper :Grin3:

maxresdefault.jpg

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Well, it helps with temper, as you kinda dont give a shit lol. With sleep, it use to help me, but now I struggle to sleep too. My friend gave me some CBD or Hemp oil the other day, and I slept a solid 5. That stuff is expensive though.

I get tired of work all the time too, but sometimes ya gotta be the grasshopper :Grin3:

maxresdefault.jpg
I'll have to try that Blazor… I take a mild sleeping pill now that works fairly well... Would prefer weed over pills.. but you say the effects of weed wears off, hey?? That's a bummer :(.. I'll look into he hemp oil.. for sure.. And yeah... Everyone has to work.. I just do it excessively.. I want to retire young.. so I push myself.. work day and night..do nothing else, but PS for a break :/ .. while I'm at my computer.. Hopefully it will all be worth it in the end.. if I don't croak first :p

Last edited:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

maxresdefault.jpg
I'll have to try that Blazor… I take a mild sleeping pill now that works fairly well... Would prefer weed over pills.. but you say the effects of weed wears off, hey?? That's a bummer :(.. I'll look into he hemp oil.. for sure.. And yeah... Everyone has to work.. I just do it excessively.. I want to retire young.. so I push myself.. work day and night..do nothing else, but PS for a break :/ .. while I'm at my computer.. Hopefully it will all be worth it in the end.. if I don't croak first :p

Exactly, you could choke on a water chestnut tomorrow, never know lol (knocks on wood). Fit in some fun time here and there. Its crucial to a healthy life.

Too much work, and not enough play make Jack a dull boy lol.

I totally agree on the pills. I avoid them.

With weed, it gets you high, and some strains make you sleepy, some make you hungry lol, etc. So what happens is you eat your ass off til you pass out lol. Then I get the tosses around 4 hours in.

My aunt was the first to introduce me to the oil, she swears by it that it helps her sleep. It didnt help me much though, and a friend gave me a concentrated strength, and that one helped me. Makes your body feel relaxed. My friend said it helped with his joint pains too.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

maxresdefault.jpg

You build a tolerance..CBD/hemp oil doesn't work like that as its a pain blocker and not a psychotropic like THC..Blazors needs to either switch up strains to something with a different linage or stop smoking mids

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

maxresdefault.jpg

You build a tolerance..CBD/hemp oil doesn't work like that as its a pain blocker and not a psychotropic like THC..Blazors either switch up strains to something with a different linage or stop smoking mids

Lol, I smoke good stuff most the time lol. I dont have the selection like you do Mister!! lol

Fuck I wish we had dispensaries like Seattle.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
HAHAHAHA... choke on a water chestnut? LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!.. you are funny.. but you're right.. ya never know lol.. Thanks Blazor and RG for your info.. I had someone tell me they were going to smoke a bowl... I'm like WTF?? I swear I didn't know what a bowl was.. I was thinking..like a soup bowl.. HAHAHAHA.. I hate admitting that.. but I truly have NOT been around weed AT ALL.. :facepalm:

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
HAHAHAHA... choke on a water chestnut? LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!.. you are funny.. but you're right.. ya never know lol.. Thanks Blazor and RG for your info.. I had someone tell me they were going to smoke a bowl... I'm like WTF?? I swear I didn't know what a bowl was.. I was thinking..like a soup bowl.. HAHAHAHA.. I hate admitting that.. but I truly have NOT been around weed AT ALL.. :facepalm:
not that far fetched H F .....froot loop bong ...lol:SmokeBreak3:
image_a7e85fe4-77ad-46aa-877b-a12601cc52e6.jpg

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It's okay for a few laughs provided you don't have to take a whiz quiz for work.

Half of all extreme pot heads will attest that marijuana is the long awaited, all purpose problem solving messiah that can cure cancer, the common cold, regenerate lost limbs, etc. It's the new, "duct tape" of society.
And the hemp harvested from this miraculous plant can be used to construct space vessels to hurl humanity forward and colonize the galaxy.

WHAT'S IN THE BAGGIE, LEROY?
"It's muh medicine, sir! Fo' my eyes, I gots guacamole. Will I be gettin' that back!?
NOPE! :devil1:

Now the other half, well they can't claim anything as they're too busy stuffing munchies in their pie holes.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Idiot ^^ never burned in his life and is now a know-it-all on the subject gtfo

:LMAO2:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
IdIX.gif

Eye fucking time ??

Thank Gosh I can't hear you or I'd wanna stick the Dick in my ear and FUCK what I hear :LMAO:

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It's okay for a few laughs provided you don't have to take a whiz quiz for work.

Half of all extreme pot heads will attest that marijuana is the long awaited, all purpose problem solving messiah that can cure cancer, the common cold, regenerate lost limbs, etc. It's the new, "duct tape" of society.
And the hemp harvested from this miraculous plant can be used to construct space vessels to hurl humanity forward and colonize the galaxy.

WHAT'S IN THE BAGGIE, LEROY?
"It's muh medicine, sir! Fo' my eyes, I gots guacamole. Will I be gettin' that back!?
NOPE! :devil1:

Now the other half, well they can't claim anything as they're too busy stuffing munchies in their pie holes.
Lmfao!!! It was hard for me to pick what reaction to give you... The only time I wish I could have given at least 3 :) haha.....

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Trolling dopes is fucking dopey as fuck! How about doing the right thing and promoting BF! You cunts never saw the bigger the big picture, only a means to drivel on with your yack...

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
little dogs know they r small and useless so make a lot of noise 2 get noticed