Random Thoughts Thread

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Wondering what's for dinner tonight and also if the lady next door sucks cock- - - - - -

Reactions: X

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Wondering how the haze ever got to be so romantic..
sick.gif

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
I love to fart. I mean, most people enjoy it, but I really enjoy it. Being borderline lactose intolerant, I sometimes buy a quart of milk and chug that fucker for the express purpose of giving myself truly legendary gas. (I don't get invited to parties very often, I wonder why that might be...)

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Passed a few bongs round with some mates last night, had a 2 hour discussion on how Doberman’s are not skinny Rottweilers. I love my life.

OP
OP
SAWA

SAWA

The Loner
When there's nothing to do in life it feels like i'm just floating on the world, living from the mercy of circumstances and some lucky chance..

I might as well practice my guitar play. I have been on and off on it since 2011.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I keep having dreams about being in a plane crash, getting worried Confused 5
part of my preflight speech b4 takeoff >> more ppl die of falls in the shower than in plane crashes :)

flying is a beautiful thing everyone should experience

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I keep having dreams about being in a plane crash, getting worried Confused 5
part of my preflight speech b4 takeoff >> more ppl die of falls in the shower than in plane crashes :)

flying is a beautiful thing everyone should experience

Yeah but it’s human nature to think multi tonne joined metal shouldn’t be in the air... :SadFace:

yea ikr! its crazy how they r not crashing all the time when u think of it
one time in the tail section i got tossed up and hit my head on the ceiling then flopped down in the aisle after crossing the rocky mtns and ppl screamed lol

my first month on the job and i almost quit after that. almost :p

Vile_Vixen

Factory Bastard
Parallel lines meet at infinity. Looking back from said point, do parallel lines ever not meet?

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
I'm feeling fairly strong. I can lift (not curl) 135 lbs. Not deadlift. From a standing position lift a 135 lb. barbell.