Random Thoughts Thread

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Elite Bastards
I was at a an afterparty on closing night of a Fiddler on the Roof production at the Kirshten home, camped in the attic apartment of La Kirsh's hipster brother Benny. I played the high constable... the only non singing part, because I can't fucking sing, and there was one violent scene where I clubbed Perchik the radical. Benny said he wanted to rush the stage and rip my throat out. It was just that good, and thanks to Mark Lipman for making the moment and taking the blow.

We were stoned in the attic, so the tension had subsided.

Scott

Dedicated Deviant
I watched the highlights of the democractic primaries and the hot point was literally arguing over who could better fuck this country by giving it away to illegals and anyone else who doesn't earn it.
No wonder the thought of armed citizens make 'em shit rainbows.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Elite Bastards
This happened two towns over from us.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
bears are cool .. but dangerous .. hostile and a lump weight .... cool animals but always watch out.. :D bears aint kittens with mittens lol ..

vs

mmmmmm, anyone an opinion? :Perfecto:
Yeah,when in the woods butter have more than just your lunch pale - - - - - - - -

NewToy024.jpg

Iggy McLulz

Unapologetically Stoned
Elite Bastards
It’s nice logging in and not seeing kw or MB complaining about every fucking thing possible.

Swamp-Duck

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Carnival weekend again, can’t believe it’s been a year since the last one.

Stinkyfinger

Dedicated Deviant
It's not nice logging on and seeing almost everyone whine about MB and KW ...I wonder what do these people do IRL when faced with something they don't like ....whine and complain ?? or simply 'move on'

Top Bottom