Randomness with Lioness

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
dude.. if you ever want to a dating site called datehookup.com it had such a ridiculous thriving forum from 2006-2011 than died out but fuck you should have been there. you would have been able to pick up at least a dozen chicks per sub forum up in there. fuck dude.. some of the funniest, most intelligent, and hottest women around the net. but no you just couldn't give a modship in the original BF.. I could given you at least 50 great posters and they were all about the content. free conteent words on a screen and nudes in the forum. for free

but you didn't give me the keys to your kingdom and you blew it like you blow all your monies in Vegas my people are watching you right now. that was just one forum

in its hay day bloodydisgusting's forum from 2006-2011ish I could have given you 25 or more quality perfmormers in the forums or for your pleasure in your real life.. I just wanted some power. But nooo treat me like a dogshtting bug eyed turtle

well looked you now you yella bella chickenshit. oops i mean.. i ain't starting nuttin with you but just look in the mirror and what you could had with me
You must be pretty ticked off and deeply affected if you're quoting a 6yo post. lol

Cleerie0wn

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
You must be pretty ticked off and deeply affected if you're quoting a 6yo post. lol
Don't you dare get me going..
this is kinda how i feel before my coffee
and that on repeat when i'm drunk
and when i first wake up..
you wanna go there with me? really? another jackass. he picked YOU over me?? like seriously @Bastard Factory and I have had a near 15 year relationship I gave it my all and you all Casanova like with him.. and you YOU get a modship over this fine piece of ass???
than REAL LIFE shit is getting too deep to shovel out of.. and quite frankly since you are here quoting me I blame you for all this. So thank you so fucking much!

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
you wanna go there with me? really? another jackass. he picked YOU over me?? like seriously @Bastard Factory and I have had a near 15 year relationship I gave it my all and you all Casanova like with him.. and you YOU get a modship over this fine piece of ass???
than REAL LIFE shit is getting too deep to shovel out of.. and quite frankly since you are here quoting me I blame you for all this. So thank you so fucking much!

You're welcome. Glad I could help. :)

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️

It says your video can't play in my country

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
Goddamn it. Its always something. This world is crumbling around us and those fucking agents are making sure people can't watch videos. We are probably being watched right now. Something big is going down soon.. I just feel it

I live in Papua New Guinea

The Internet here is controlled by the ancient spirits of fallen fruit

Last edited:

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I wonder what happened to some of the people in this thread. I hope they're doing well (enough).