Randomness with Lioness

OP
OP
Lioness

Lioness

Mrs. Jones
Site Supporter
I'm running on a few hours of sleep. I think I'm going to just chill out and breath today.

Dageaux

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I am having "disputes" with the payroll dept where I work. little things like not applying my PTO to my check resulting in short pay and not acknowledging my overtime, or acknowledging my overtime and not paying it at 1.5. I am finding it very hard to motivate myself on their behalf.

OP
OP
Lioness

Lioness

Mrs. Jones
Site Supporter
I am having "disputes" with the payroll dept where I work. little things like not applying my PTO to my check resulting in short pay and not acknowledging my overtime, or acknowledging my overtime and not paying it at 1.5. I am finding it very hard to motivate myself on their behalf.
It could be your supervisor or manager who is causing the problems. Here where I work they apply and approve PTO. Not sure how yours is setup, but someone is appointed to be your timekeeper.

Dageaux

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yea that is the bullshit excuse they keep giving me, except it has happened now under 2 different supervisors. I got moved from the last supervisor because he didn't enter time correctly, new supervisor walked me through the process a he did it so I do not think that is the issue.

Company over spent and is having financial issues. Personally I think they are doing it on purpose to stall having to pay me what they owe me.

OP
OP
Lioness

Lioness

Mrs. Jones
Site Supporter
Yea that is the bullshit excuse they keep giving me, except it has happened now under 2 different supervisors. I got moved from the last supervisor because he didn't enter time correctly, new supervisor walked me through the process a he did it so I do not think that is the issue.

Company over spent and is having financial issues. Personally I think they are doing it on purpose to stall having to pay me what they owe me.
You said “think”. Are you able to see the time card your supervisor signed off on? I’m able to see my time card and what pto is applied before it gets approved.

There are laws governing how each state is required to pay their employees. Some states are very hardcore in how employees are treated. You have rights and they have a responsibility to abide by the law.

Wait... do you live in the states? If not, I just likely spouted uselessness to you.

Dageaux

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
yes I am able to see my time card every step of the way real time and I can see that his last fuck up was approved. There is no excuse for OT being paid at strait wages. it clearly reads "OVERTIME- x hours paid at Z rate". Z= strait time, not time and a half.

I have already called a lawyer, waiting for them to get back to me.

Wish I didn't live in the states, but unfortunately I do.

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
I'm most familiar with CA laws, which are by far the most in favor of the employee and stict as fuck.

Look into your local labor laws. In CA if you aren't paid properly when due your employer owes you not only that pay but pay for the time getting it to you.

We just paid out 10 days of pay, 8 hours a day, to a part timer who quit. New manager going through finding out she has cancer simply didn't follow up with us to let us know the last day.

OP
OP
Lioness

Lioness

Mrs. Jones
Site Supporter
yes I am able to see my time card every step of the way real time and I can see that his last fuck up was approved. There is no excuse for OT being paid at strait wages. it clearly reads "OVERTIME- x hours paid at Z rate". Z= strait time, not time and a half.

I have already called a lawyer, waiting for them to get back to me.

Wish I didn't live in the states, but unfortunately I do.
I’m glad you are looking into it. I hope they shape up.

OP
OP
Lioness

Lioness

Mrs. Jones
Site Supporter
I need to go get a manicure and pedicure. I'm not motivated for all that human contact. I wish they could come to me in the privacy of my place. They probably have that option in bigger cities. Not here, not today. Pffft.

OP
OP
Lioness

Lioness

Mrs. Jones
Site Supporter
Came home and the hubs has ribs in the oven. The oven starts smoking like it's on fire. Pull the pan out of the oven, damn thing explodes!!!

I think the oven is the gateway to hell's furnace now. It charred the baked fish I tried to cook last week. I thought I messed it up somehow.

Dageaux

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
sounds like the thermometer inside may be bad. It is obviously overheating

OP
OP
Lioness

Lioness

Mrs. Jones
Site Supporter
Pyrex. Yes, I'm positive the thermostat is jacked up. Waiting on the maintenance guy to come.

I'm sure it exploded because of the sudden temperature change. However, the ribs had already rendered a fuckton of grease that was already creating smoke. All we needed was for that shit to burst into flames in an electric oven.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Got a new stove.

I’m ready for winter. This heat can suck it!

My brother got one too, $5000 from Italy! Like wtf bro lol.
I’m talking about an appliance, not slave Labor.

I hope the damn thing cooks, cleans, and does the shopping.

Jeesh!

I know right lol. His SO has been really getting into cooking lately. I still cant justify the price of the thing though.

Dageaux

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I thought the same thing until I bought a set of knives that was like $1200. Best damn knives I ever saw. First thing they did was damn near slice my ex wife's finger off. Worth every penny I tell you.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
High end shit cost lot's $$$$- - - -like our oven that was $4800.00 13 years ago and hate to think what it would cost today- - - - -

Can't even find a price on the net- - - - - -
Gaggenau 400 Series double oven BX481611 or our Sub Zero frig,another cool 8K and etc

shin

Unsung Internet Celeb
Site Supporter
...so if Superman can beat up Darkseid, why does he work for the Daily Planet and wear glasses while doing so? I mean, can't he see through walls?

TheHaze

Site Supporter
One day the invisable man and wonder woman was up on the roof having sex when superman came flying by and seen wonder woman laying there so decided to have a fuck and then flew off,wonder woman said what was that?Invisable man said I don't know but my ass sure hurts!

OP
OP
Lioness

Lioness

Mrs. Jones
Site Supporter
...so if Superman can beat up Darkseid, why does he work for the Daily Planet and wear glasses while doing so? I mean, can't he see through walls?
Gotham, wait, Metropolis, and the Daily Planet employs idiots. Apparently, people have no common sense. Also, have you noticed that S-man looks over the top of his glasses when he uses the X-ray?

TheHaze

Site Supporter
[QUOTE="Lioness, post: Also, have you noticed that S-man looks over the top of his glasses when he uses the X-ray?[/QUOTE]

I was always to loaded to notice small details like that but did always wonder why S-man even had a job in the 1st place and wonder why he never got it on with Lois- - - - - - -

OP
OP
Lioness

Lioness

Mrs. Jones
Site Supporter
[QUOTE="Lioness, post: Also, have you noticed that S-man looks over the top of his glasses when he uses the X-ray?

I was always to loaded to notice small details like that but did always wonder why S-man even had a job in the 1st place and wonder why he never got it on with Lois- - - - - - -[/QUOTE]
He was raised by hard working farmers and he has a good work ethic?