Randomness with Lioness

Lioness

Mrs. Jones
Site Supporter
No more chicken strips with buffalo sauce. I dreamed about a red snake biting me twice and needing stitches.

Dageaux

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You had a bad dream and you think it was what you ate that gave it to you? Methinks you aren't giving your subconscious enough credit.

Brain: you are having some stress in your life right now that you can't really take all at once, so Imma burn it up in dreams in order to cut it into smaller, more manageable pieces.
You: Whew, musta been that buffalo sauce.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I always have crazy dreams when I eat a combo of Doritos and chocolate lol.

Im sure my stress adds to it too like you say Dag.

OP
OP
Lioness

Lioness

Mrs. Jones
Site Supporter
You had a bad dream and you think it was what you ate that gave it to you? Methinks you aren't giving your subconscious enough credit.

Brain: you are having some stress in your life right now that you can't really take all at once, so Imma burn it up in dreams in order to cut it into smaller, more manageable pieces.
You: Whew, musta been that buffalo sauce.
Denial is a beautiful thing.

OP
OP
Lioness

Lioness

Mrs. Jones
Site Supporter

I think yours might be more in connection with the other thing you smoke while eating.

I figure Dag is right in his diagnosis in my particular case.

OP
OP
Lioness

Lioness

Mrs. Jones
Site Supporter
I’m playing a game with myself called misheard things said at work.

You have to have a deep hole.
Wrap your meat to keep it moist.
I’ve never had tongue.
I’ve never had brain.

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
Which ones do you have off?

There was a place in CA I loved, great veggies, wheat crust option, goat cheese, all my favorite things.

Here I have Mid and Blaze. Haven't tried Blaze, and Mod is ok, but not what I grew to expect. No wheat, but they make up for it in salad pizzas. I love salad pizzas! Unfortunately they work in an assembly line and don't change their gloves often. I always, very nicely and politely ask them to change their gloves and explain why. Without a doubt it turns into a very awkward situation. I try to keep it light, laugh it off, thank them, tell them I appreciate it, but by that time the whole place is eyeballing me. I become one of "those people, the vegans". Fuck I just ordered cheese on that, I'm not fucking vegan, and even if I was, so fucking what?! I didn't tell them how to eat, I just asked that my salad not taste like sausage and pepperoni. I have radicals for making my life harder. I also hate radical meat eaters, and let me tell you, there are a fuck ton of them here. I'm daily told that I should just eat meat. Cool fatty, maybe you should try fruit instead of doughnuts for breakfast. I'd never say that though. I could give two fucks what others choose to poison themselves with.

End rant.

OP
OP
Lioness

Lioness

Mrs. Jones
Site Supporter
Do you have one of those make your own personal pizza places near you? That's my new jam.
No. I live in BFE. Well, if you are asking me... if you aren't, then never you mind.

My biggest dilemma this morning is to masturbate or not. I don't think I have time.

OP
OP
Lioness

Lioness

Mrs. Jones
Site Supporter
Which ones do you have off?

There was a place in CA I loved, great veggies, wheat crust option, goat cheese, all my favorite things.

Here I have Mid and Blaze. Haven't tried Blaze, and Mod is ok, but not what I grew to expect. No wheat, but they make up for it in salad pizzas. I love salad pizzas! Unfortunately they work in an assembly line and don't change their gloves often. I always, very nicely and politely ask them to change their gloves and explain why. Without a doubt it turns into a very awkward situation. I try to keep it light, laugh it off, thank them, tell them I appreciate it, but by that time the whole place is eyeballing me. I become one of "those people, the vegans". Fuck I just ordered cheese on that, I'm not fucking vegan, and even if I was, so fucking what?! I didn't tell them how to eat, I just asked that my salad not taste like sausage and pepperoni. I have radicals for making my life harder. I also hate radical meat eaters, and let me tell you, there are a fuck ton of them here. I'm daily told that I should just eat meat. Cool fatty, maybe you should try fruit instead of doughnuts for breakfast. I'd never say that though. I could give two fucks what others choose to poison themselves with.

End rant.
The closest thing we have to something like this place would be Subway.

Sounds interesting.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I think yours might be more in connection with the other thing you smoke while eating.

Lol, cant be, I've hardly been toking lately, and I only have one puff left and Im out. Gonna take a month break, been having health issues lately. Its not related, but I usually take a break once a year anyway, clear out my lungs. Been a few years since my last break lol.

OP
OP
Lioness

Lioness

Mrs. Jones
Site Supporter

Lol, cant be, I've hardly been toking lately, and I only have one puff left and Im out. Gonna take a month break, been having health issues lately. Its not related, but I usually take a break once a year anyway, clear out my lungs. Been a few years since my last break lol.
I hope whatever it is that’s going on gets better.

They legalize medical bud here. Now they are regulating it to death.

offwidthe

Professional Yeti Hunter
Site Supporter
Been meaning to try Blaze.

There is one close to work.

Maybe tomorrow.
I like blaze but don't have them at home. We just got a Mod but haven't tried them. I tried one in Cali a few weeks ago and it was decent but I forget the name.

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
I can't think of the name of the one I went to in LA either.

I loved them though.

Mod, I like the salad pizza. Nom nom nom.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I hope whatever it is that’s going on gets better.

They legalize medical bud here. Now they are regulating it to death.

Hell yeah! Im going back to Seattle in mid September for that legal stuff too and to see my brother haha. They have shops there, you just walk in, pick from a menu, and good to go.

Doc thinks its something similar to Fibromyalgia, something like myofascial pain or some shit, hard to read his writing, but its not as bad as Fibro. Says I need to get my stress and sleep under control. So now might not be a good time to quit toking since its my stress med lol. Hmmm.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I can't think of the name of the one I went to in LA either.

I loved them though.

Mod, I like the salad pizza. Nom nom nom.

You prolly woulda liked the veggie cheesesticks I made at Papa Johns. Basically same as cheesesticks they have, but added green pepper, mushroom, onion, and dipped in ranch.

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
You prolly woulda liked the veggie cheesesticks I made at Papa Johns. Basically same as cheesesticks they have, but added green pepper, mushroom, onion, and dipped in ranch.

Except I'm a fatty these days and I'm trying my best to eat as best I can so o can still have my beer.

It's not working.

I'm gonna have to work out.

Just saying that out loud makes me want to cry.

Dageaux

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
can't fit in your corsets anymore?

That is why they have strings :D

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Except I'm a fatty these days and I'm trying my best to eat as best I can so o can still have my beer.

It's not working.

I'm gonna have to work out.

Just saying that out loud makes me want to cry.

You are not fat!!! You have a great lookin' bod I think.

Perhaps its your stress and lack of sleep thats not allowing you to lose weight?

Have you been watching your carbs? Sodium? Drinking enough water?

Dont hurt to do a brisk walk on lunch.

I havent been working out in over a month since my arm started hurting. I lost 8 lbs AFTER I quit working out haha. Only thing I've changed is a lil lower in carbs, lowered my sodium a lil but not much, and walking briskly on lunch for 10 minutes. Start with those things :ThumbsUp2:

Edit: oh and check the amount of sugar and carbs in your beer. I drink Ace Pineapple Cider, its real low in carb and sugar.

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
I know, I know.

I like good beer. I live in craft beer heaven, it's hard yo.

I eat as good as I can out here. Mostly not so good salads. My intake of pizza has increased, but pizza. I eat salad pizzas, or veggie, I dan off all the grease, I don't eat the bones. I'm eating rather similarly to how I always had. I'm not too unhappy with how I look, but I'm uncomfortable.

I don't know this body.

It's not mine.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm not too unhappy with how I look, but I'm uncomfortable.

I don't know this body.

It's not mine.

I 'liked' your post above because fuck exercise. I'm on my feet all day with lifting involved. All I wanna do is sit on the couch when I get home from work. People ask me how I'm not 'fat' with all the beer I drink and the garbage meals I eat.

You'll be fine, just be a little more active. Do some couch yoga and go for a purposeful walk, wherever it may be. A walk around the neighborhood or a walk in the park. Just remember to dress appropriately, so as not to draw attention to yourself. Long shorts or pants and a t-shirt. Be anonymous. You don't want guys like me looking at you and seeing how sexy you are. LOL

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
I don't have that option till I shop. Only little dresses.

I outgrew all of my clothes.

Laugh all you want, I realize it sounded like I'm conceded as hell, I am not.

I know this.

Every woman is listed after and has to be on guard at times due to very disturbing behavior.

I dare you to walk in a gay bear bar in a tight shirt and tight jeans. Till you do, you won't know how it feels.