Randomness with Lioness

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Lioness I've seen on another board, Mona too. Neither too much though, perhaps busy with the holidays approaching.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
I posted this to check out why my posts don't take

Source hasnt been coded to the site

Approved sitesYou may insert media from these sources

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Anyone have a clue on how we lost Mona and Lioness?

I'll take female posters and their intelligence over troLLs here any day.

This is something I have been wondering about. It seems there were lots of posters here in 2018 who were no longer here when I arrived in 2020. This leads me to believe that the political threads did not dirve them away, since they were long gone before I started defiling the site with politics.

Speaking as a woman, I hesitated to come here because it looked like there was a lot of talking down to and objectifying of women here, and that's really not what you want to see.

Perhaps it was lack of intelligent, or at least interesting, posts. Which could include political contect on any given day.

Just a thought, so no whinging, please.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

This is something I have been wondering about. It seems there were lots of posters here in 2018 who were no longer here when I arrived in 2020. This leads me to believe that the political threads did not dirve them away, since they were long gone before I started defiling the site with politics.

Speaking as a woman, I hesitated to come here because it looked like there was a lot of talking down to and objectifying of women here, and that's really not what you want to see.

Perhaps it was lack of intelligent, or at least interesting, posts. Which could include political contect on any given day.

freaks-geeks-stink-eye.jpg

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Is that a member of the He Man Woman Haters Club?

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

Is that a member of the He Man Woman Haters Club?

No its Sam Weir

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Lady, your politics is enough to drive anyone that used to frequent this place away in a rush. It’s not the politics itself, but your response and choice of politics. You hate America with a passion and yet choose to drivel in the mundane and most irksome of discussions.

But hither that and naught. I think both Mona and Lioness have new relationships that require more time. Simple as that...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Also I might add...equality. If you want to play on a male-dominant arena, spit vitriol like a man. Either that or join the knitting forum.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Also I might add...equality. If you want to play on a male-dominant arena, spit vitriol like a man. Either that or join the knitting forum.

I'm not going to act like a man because I'm on a Woman Hating Man's forum. Fuck off. Acting like men -- both males and females -- is what made the word what it is today. A right mess.

tenor.gif

PS, I hope you realize you used the word 'vitriol.' What a complete fuckwit you look like now.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I'm not going to act like a man because I'm on a Woman Hating Man's forum. Fuck off. Acting like men -- both males and females -- is what made the word what it is today. A right mess.

tenor.gif

I hope you realize you used the word 'vitriol.' What a complete fuckwit you look like now.

I appreciate that you’re headstrong and wear the pants, why do you think that I fuck wiff yoo? Women are the backbone of every good man...even dubious politicians!
:Grin3:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

tenor.gif

PS, I hope you realize you used the word 'vitriol.' What a complete fuckwit you look like now.

Hold on: I just reread that! “Woman Hating Man Forum” How the fuck did you come to that liberal conclusion?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

tenor.gif

I hope you realize you used the word 'vitriol.' What a complete fuckwit you look like now.

I appreciate that you’re headstrong and wear the pants, why do you think that I fuck wiff yoo? Women are the backbone of every good man...even dubious politicians!

I'm the frontbone, honey.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

tenor.gif

I'm the frontbone, honey.

Yeah, you’re pretty good! I’ll admit that.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
But hither that and naught. I think corset kat, Mona and Lioness have new relationships that require more time plus got tired of getting called cunts & etc, Simple as that...
[/QUOTE]

:OMG4:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
But hither that and naught. I think corset kat, Mona and Lioness have new relationships that require more time plus got tired of getting called cunts & etc, Simple as that...

:OMG4:
[/QUOTE]
I never called CorsetKat a cunt...I don’t think. But anyway, I suck on vagina better than CorsetKat would ever know. I have pure testosterone.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
And Mona is a purple finger nail painting idiot. She’s so full of shit that she can’t even consider anal sex. In Australia we call her a fucking mole...no less!

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
*slithers out from the gutter*

Machete Cheeks (Corset Kat) is doing quite well and enjoying life.
I do see Others on gaming platforms. They appear well. As far as I know.

People come and go. The incessant shit flinging and drama tends to drive folks away, some stay. Mirth and Whimsy also roamed these halls, or they did back in the way before times in Old Bastard Factory (Bf and Blazor know of this, as does many others from then).
Unfiltered Mirth and nonsense still Lurk about these forums, but it would appear some are so cranky at others they miss it.

So unfettered undulations of tangerine creme quivered moistly is my point.

*ploops back into the gutter*

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
*slithers out from the gutter*

Machete Cheeks (Corset Kat) is doing quite well and enjoying life.
I do see Others on gaming platforms. They appear well. As far as I know.

People come and go. The incessant shit flinging and drama tends to drive folks away, some stay. Mirth and Whimsy also roamed these halls, or they did back in the way before times in Old Bastard Factory (Bf and Blazor know of this, as does many others from then).
Unfiltered Mirth and nonsense still Lurk about these forums, but it would appear some are so cranky at others they miss it.

So unfettered undulations of tangerine creme quivered moistly is my point.

*ploops back into the gutter*
I miss CorsetKat! Oh well...

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
For you, Machete Cheeks, Ye fury Hellion of Blood Soaked Tresses.

Dageaux

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Still sucking air, had to move back to NOLA. It is hard when the person you love most in this world tells you that you must go away because you are inconvenient. At least this one didn't steal all my money and most of my possessions

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Still sucking air, had to move back to NOLA. It is hard when the person you love most in this world tells you that you must go away because you are inconvenient. At least this one didn't steal all my money and most of my possessions

Damn, Dag :SadFace: