Refuse to enlist in the IDF-go to jail

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
"Tal Mitnick, an 18-year-old from Tel Aviv, is one of
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
mandatory military service, but he is the first to be sent to military prison during his country's war with Hamas."

"Before the war, the army guarded settlements, maintained the murderous siege on the Gaza Strip, and upheld the status quo of apartheid and Jewish supremacy in the land between the Jordan and the sea," Mitnick wrote in his statement.

"Since the outbreak of the war, we have not seen any call for a real policy change in the West Bank and Gaza, for an end to the widespread oppression of the Palestinian people and the bloodshed, or for a just peace. We are seeing the opposite: the deepening of oppression, the spreading of hatred, and the expansion of the fascist political persecution within Israel," he added.

Mitnick said he does not support Hamas or the Israeli military because "violence cannot solve the situation."

"Continuing this cycle: 'an eye for an eye' without thinking about an actual solution that would provide security and freedom to us all, only leads to more killing and suffering," Mitnick wrote.

Real change, he wrote, can only come from the people of both nations, not the "corrupt politicians" of Israel or the leaders of Hamas.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
not every Jew gets gratification from slaughtering children and babies cuz there are Hamas .. I can't believe all this mass culling is just being ignored by those who the people pay to enforce war crimes .. but this is just proof WEF and Isreal are in cahoots

MER2OYL_o.jpg

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
not every Jew gets gratification from slaughtering children and babies cuz there are Hamas .. I can't believe all this mass culling is just being ignored by those who the people pay to enforce war crimes .. but this is just proof WEF and Isreal are in cahoots

MER2OYL_o.jpg

The Zionist Israelis and Jewish diaspora have a good game going on with screaming "anti-Semite" whenever their policies are questioned.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️

MER2OYL_o.jpg
A best that's a bit of a stretch. The WEF? Please try to be more salient.