Shut your fucking mouth, cunt.Have you seen his terrible temper tantrum in the sb, more evidence there too
Shut your fucking mouth, cunt.Have you seen his terrible temper tantrum in the sb, more evidence there too
Eat shit and die, double assed bitch.Another crime to add to the charge sheet, disgusting talk about poo in the sb, in front of a lovely young lady too
Fall on something sharp, twat.He also tells people to die, which is not very nice at all, add it to the ever growing list of charges. I think jack might ho down for a long time you know
I’d bet $1.50 you can use one right now. For improper usage, naturally.Hes a bit of a hot head isn't he, I bet this is when sausages is glad he's sat over on the pc away from her
She'd need two, in that case.I’d bet $1.50 you can use one right now. For improper usage, naturally.
Use what? You need to be more clear, dearI’d bet $1.50 you can use one right now. For improper usage, naturally.
It's inexcusable for a man (though in Jacklyn's case that's a stretch) to speak to a woman that way.Another crime to add to the charge sheet, disgusting talk about poo in the sb, in front of a lovely young lady too
Fuck you, asshole.It's inexcusable for a man (though in Jacklyn's case that's a stretch) to speak to a woman that way.
. It truly is a crime.
You're supposed to suck up to the Prosecutor, dumbshit.Fuck you as well, shitbag.
Suck this, cocksuckerYou're supposed to suck up to the Prosecutor, dumbshit.

Don't worry holliday, he's going to get a long stretch for all thisIt's inexcusable for a man (though in Jacklyn's case that's a stretch) to speak to a woman that way.
. It truly is a crime.
Not as stretched out as your two assholes get on a daily basis.Don't worry holliday, he's going to get a long stretch for all this
That will come in the sentencing phase, Miss Fred. These things take time and must be done properly.Don't worry holliday, he's going to get a long stretch for all this
Shut the fuck up, you stupid ugly bitch.Crime 472, wishing covid on a lovely young lady
You really are that stupid. Thanks for the confirmationUse what? You need to be more clear, dear
Who's sentencing, I'll schmooze themThat will come in the sentencing phase, Miss Fred. These things take time and must be done properly.
Ask Rancid how these forum Trials go. I Prosecuted him for Assbaggery and Snitching long ago at Valhalla.
That will be up to Judge Garraty. I, of course, will ask for the maximum, but the Judge has the final say on punishment.Who's sentencing, I'll schmooze them
As long as the minimum is permanent assboxing.That will be up to Judge Garraty. I, of course, will ask for the maximum, but the Judge has the final say on punishment.
Ok, let's hope garratys in a bad mood that dayThat will be up to Judge Garraty. I, of course, will ask for the maximum, but the Judge has the final say on punishment.
Let me know if I can help.Ok, let's hope garratys in a bad mood that day
With a bucket for a toilet, this HAS to happenI'd like to make a suggestion, could jack be sent to one of those foreign 3rd world prisons after the sentencing? I think that would be true justice for the people
...but then it would be just like home.With a bucket for a toilet, this HAS to happen
Yes!...but then it would be just like home.
How about a gator's mouth for a toilet?