Reggie Essent

He also tells people to die, which is not very nice at all, add it to the ever growing list of charges. I think jack might ho down for a long time you know
 
I feel like I should mention the terrible quality of his posts too if that hasn't already been said
 
That will come in the sentencing phase, Miss Fred. These things take time and must be done properly.

Ask Rancid how these forum Trials go. I Prosecuted him for Assbaggery and Snitching long ago at Valhalla.
Who's sentencing, I'll schmooze them
 
I'd like to make a suggestion, could jack be sent to one of those foreign 3rd world prisons after the sentencing? I think that would be true justice for the people
 
I'd like to make a suggestion, could jack be sent to one of those foreign 3rd world prisons after the sentencing? I think that would be true justice for the people
With a bucket for a toilet, this HAS to happen