Regular Gasoline - $2.97

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
To make fun of retards on a message board? I don't think so.
I don't see much logic going on here other than green meteors piloted by 9 ft ayyyleeeins assassinating presidents from grassy knolls under the direction of the mossad etc.

I'm willing to logic with anyone here, LoLo.

PS: I mean, do you really think I need logic lessons from a person that thinks math is a chore? LoLz.
How is it logical to suggest that since I prefer not to do math if I don't have to, I somehow don't understand logic?

Never mind. Don't bother to answer, because I know already your response will be devoid of logic.

I was suggesting you need to apply simple logic to your exchanges with ME. Are you suggesting I am a "retard"?

OP
OP
The New Holliday

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
How is it logical to suggest that since I prefer not to do math if I don't have to, I somehow don't understand logic?
Logical minds are not oft lazy

Never mind. Don't bother to answer, because I know already your response will be devoid of logic.
Because why have conversation at all when you know the full context in advance?

I was suggesting you need to apply simple logic to your exchanges with ME. Are you suggesting I am a "retard"?
"simple" being the operative word there, Shall I try harder to speak down to your level?

"retard"? let's just say I've become worried for you in recent times - referred to above. Lack of sound reasoning being a recurring theme.

Seriously - you can not know a movie by a single frame, or a book by a single sentence. Context matters...as does art in speech. Logic and insight may be hid within the poetry.

OP
OP
The New Holliday

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
Hey, now this got me thinkin - thinkin like Linkin, and I'm linkin this to an old thread about a green meteor over Las Vegas and the 9 ft ayyyyleeeeins who got out and tried to steal (no - not an ahlecshun) some earthmoving equipment - one imagines to dig out their crashed spacecraft.
My guess - Teens pleasure riding a boosted saucer, because certainly an adult and experienced ayyyyyleeeein would know how to start and drive a frontloader.