Remember the murder of Sarai Sierra?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I have always been suspicious about this case. What woman leaves her little kids and husband at home to go take crappy photos with an iphone in Turkey for like 5 days? And in the middle of her trip, leaves Turkey to fly to some other country to meet someone for like 1 day? And then returns to Turkey and gets murdered there while she's walking along the railroad tracks the day she's due to go home?

I looked at her pics on Instagram. Pure crap, and not very many of them. She supposedly went because of her love of photography.

I have never believed that some bum murdered her because she wouldn't kiss him.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Last edited:
OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
IMO, this is more like what might have happened to her.

WASHINGTON — Top American counterintelligence officials warned every CIA station and base around the world last week about troubling numbers of informants recruited from other countries to spy for the United States being captured or killed, people familiar with the matter said.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I realize she's not from another country, but I am sure they recruit Americans to do weird shit, too. And then they never, ever claim responsibility for the death.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Here's the so-called beggar who killed her and then headed for the Syrian border:

article-2294751-18BC9DCA000005DC-54_634x361.jpg

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Maybe she was trafficked?

I dont know. This is a really strange case.

It is super strange. I don't think she was trafficked. I think she was murdered while working for some shifty intelligence agency.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
This guy does not look like a homeless guy:

Y-STATEN-jumbo.jpg

After fleeing Istanbul, Mr. Tasali said, he entered Syria and fought in clashes with Syrian rebels; he said he decided to return to Turkey and surrender after being shot in the leg.

But Hussein Capkin, the head of Istanbul’s security forces, denied that Mr. Tasali had turned himself in, saying instead that he had been captured during an extensive manhunt along the border.