Republican Arizona Election Official Says Trump 'Unhinged'

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
The Republican now leading the Arizona county elections department targeted by a GOP audit of the 2020 election results is slamming former President Donald Trump and others in his party for their continued falsehoods about how the election was run.

The Republican who leads the Maricopa County, Ariz., elections department slammed former
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
on Saturday, calling his comments on its 2020 election audit “unhinged.”

“Wow. This is unhinged. I’m literally looking at our voter registration database on my other screen. Right now. We can’t indulge these insane lies any longer. As a party. As a state. As a country. This is as readily falsifiable as 2+2=5. If we don’t call this out…” Maricopa County Recorder Stephen Richer wrote on

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
The Republican now leading the Arizona county elections department targeted by a GOP audit of the 2020 election results is slamming former President Donald Trump and others in his party for their continued falsehoods about how the election was run.

The Republican who leads the Maricopa County, Ariz., elections department slammed former
on Saturday, calling his comments on its 2020 election audit “unhinged.”

“Wow. This is unhinged. I’m literally looking at our voter registration database on my other screen. Right now. We can’t indulge these insane lies any longer. As a party. As a state. As a country. This is as readily falsifiable as 2+2=5. If we don’t call this out…” Maricopa County Recorder Stephen Richer wrote on

You’re spamming up the place Dicky!