Republicans say No to sooopeenas

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Isn’t it awesome how democrats bank on people like admin being as dumb as people like admin ?

They cheered on Betos fucking ghoulish demonstration of partisan sociopathy and think it's funny that people are disturbed and angry.

These are people who are not capable, or even willing, to see anything in any sort of normal way. It's all their extremism. Not even dead children are left alone.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
If I was subpoenaed, I'd go and say "Sure, I'll answer any of your questions, but first each and every one of you on this august Committee must explain to me why January 6th is called an "insurrection" and a threat to our Democracy by you people, but the three day siege of the White House between May17-20, 2020 has never once been characterized by a single one of you as an "insurrection?"

Please explain the difference to me and then I will be happy to answer any question you might have.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
If I was subpoenaed, I'd go and say "Sure, I'll answer any of your questions, but first each and every one of you on this august Committee must explain to me why January 6th is called an "insurrection" and a threat to our Democracy by you people, but the three day siege of the White House between May17-20, 2020 has never once been characterized by a single one of you as an "insurrection?"

Please explain the difference to me and then I will be happy to answer any question you might have.

There so many incidents committed by the dems/progs......calling this one an insurrection just shows how selfish, one sided and authoritarian they are.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Really don’t bother, and thanks for being considerate

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Only dems/progs are allowed to be mad at the government and protest and riot.

If other parties do it? It should be criminalized ...and called an insurrection. Yes. An unarmed protest with rioting is ONLY "insurrection" if its dems/progs people are mad at.

This is so unAmerican but realize.....this is about how much dems respect rights. Everything is an opportunity to demonize opposition. And Lord knows.....they want to actually have to serve the people ever.