Road Rage

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Elite Bastards

knife wielder

Dedicated Deviant
I get annoyed when I drive past a merge and the moron passes me from the right side because they still have room left in the merge area.

So you get mad because people don't merge behind you every time and some merge in front of you, after passing you in the merge lane? Lol. Okayyyyyyy. Get over into the left lane and let them merge. It's called being fucking considerate of others.
I may have worded that wrong. I meant when we were both merging onto the highway, and the moron BEHIND me did not get into the left lane to pass, but raced around to the right side to get in front of me.

knife wielder

Dedicated Deviant
Some idiots must watch too much NASCAR. Trying to be "The Intimidator".

knife wielder

Dedicated Deviant
I've driven all across this country and am now living amounts the worst drivers I e ever experienced. I lost two cars in three months to others stupidity. One of those was a young girl who blew a stop sign and t-boned me then ran. I chased her down going through fields to catch her. I've never seen such horrible tailgating. They literally are in your ass. I always look forward to returning to LA, much better drivers there.
Tailgating isn't cool either. Especially when you're already going 75 mph and they still insist on closing in on your bumper.

knife wielder

Dedicated Deviant
I was on the road today and ran into two more jerks. Once I was coming off a merge and the jackass didn't move over even though nobody was in the other lane, so I ended up quickly getting over in front of him or her. The second jerk turned right in front of me to get into the same turn around I was going to. I don't know the terms for these things. Anyway, I had the right of way and the jerk older guy in a truck went ahead of me. What the hell is wrong with people?

knife wielder

Dedicated Deviant
These stupid motherfuckers make these goofy moves and I just can't believe what I'm seeing.

Scooter

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
I tend to take the backroads to avoid the highway drama.

knife wielder

Dedicated Deviant
Some of these stupid ass drivers need to be reminded that movies aren't real.

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Administrator
Knife, I see so much stupidity shit daily.

So far my record is 5 accidents on my 1/2 commute.

I typically see the results, but I've also see plenty as they happen.

Fucktards.

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Administrator
Almost got hit, yet again.

Turning left into a parking lot where a car was at a stop sign.

My turn signal is on, I'm slowing down to make sure I clear him cause he was off center and sticking out too far.

Ass hat decides to go right towards my door.

I only had time to stop and yell at him through closed windows.

He seems completely oblivious, I don't think he was aware that there are humans in other cars.

I need a flame thrower.

knife wielder

Dedicated Deviant
Too many drivers with their head up their ass with complete disregard for other drivers. I almost get the impression people aren't meant to drive.

TheHaze

Elite Bastards
Almost got hit, yet again.

Turning left into a parking lot where a car was at a stop sign.

My turn signal is on, I'm slowing down to make sure I clear him cause he was off center and sticking out too far.

Ass hat decides to go right towards my door.

I only had time to stop and yell at him through closed windows.

He seems completely oblivious, I don't think he was aware that there are humans in other cars.
I need a flame thrower.
Kat I told you a long time ago to get a fucking PA,you would be surprise how much it would calm you down!but like your idea of a flame thrower and would love to see that on the news>>>Crazy lady on I-10 opens fire on motorez with flame thrower and starts grass fire<<<:FU:

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Administrator
PA?

I don't recall.

Personal assistant? Been there, done that.

Personality adjustment? Ha, fuck that.

Prime ass? Got that already.

Hmmmmmm

TheHaze

Elite Bastards
PA=Pubic Address Loud Speaker- - - -put the speaker in your front gill and yell away- - - - - - -

knife wielder

Dedicated Deviant
Imagine if everyone had a PA! Could get quite chaotic.

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Administrator
Ha, I've wanted on for years but out here I'll get shot by some gutless wonder.

knife wielder

Dedicated Deviant
Most people are too lazy just to use their turn signals when changing lanes. I expect the highways and whatnot to light up like a Christmas tree, but it never happens.

TheHaze

Elite Bastards
Ha, I've wanted on for years but out here I'll get shot by some gutless wonder.
Came across this and made me think of Kat- - - - -

Top Bottom