Rudeness Is On The Rise

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
"Some
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
say that a lack of respect is a serious problem while 60% think that rude behavior is on the rise.
This seems like an epidemic, with one act of rudeness inspiring another and ultimately creating a spiral of rudeness.
Imagine this scenario: Someone is annoyed by a rude driver who cuts them up on their way to work. That person walks into the office to be greeted cheerily by a colleague, but can only complain about the rude driver.
In turn, the co-worker takes this as a personal slight and
, ultimately taking it out on the next person arriving at work. That third person responds to the hurt by being grumpy and rude.
And so the cycle of rudeness marches ever onward, thanks to the action of that inconsiderate driver."

Source:

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
7 Root Causes Of Rudeness:

1. low self-esteem
2. personal problems
3. learned behavior
4. personality disorders
5. cultural differences
6. 'brain strain' caused by technology overload
7. emotional immaturity and low emotional intelligence

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
"Let’s face it: the human condition has never been a utopia where everyone is unfailingly kind, thoughtful, and respectful."

"Even the Greek philosophers complained of the problem two thousand or so years ago – Plato famously ranted about the ill-mannered and disrespectful behavior of youths."

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
I find it hard to believe there were no older people who were rude and disrespectful. Nowadays anybody of any age is capable of being a jerk.

MasterBlaster

Rest In Peace Boyd
shun
/SHən/Submit
verb
persistently avoid, ignore, or reject (someone or something) through antipathy or caution.
"he shunned fashionable society"
synonyms: avoid, evade, eschew, steer clear of, shy away from, fight shy of, recoil from, keep away from, keep one's distance from, give a wide berth to, have nothing to do with, leave alone, not touch; snub, give someone the cold shoulder, cold-shoulder, ignore, turn one's back on, cut, cut dead, look right through; reject, rebuff, dismiss, brush off, turn down, spurn, disdain, refuse, decline, repudiate, ostracize; informalgive someone the brush-off, tell someone where to get off, put down, freeze out, stiff-arm; informalknock back, send to Coventry; informalgive someone the bum's rush, give someone the brush; informalsnout; informalgive someone the go-by
"he shunned publicity"

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
mine is #8 - patience & sympathy exhausted so may as well LOL :Popcorn:

bahumbas

puny and deadly
"Some
say that a lack of respect is a serious problem while 60% think that rude behavior is on the rise.
This seems like an epidemic, with one act of rudeness inspiring another and ultimately creating a spiral of rudeness.
Imagine this scenario: Someone is annoyed by a rude driver who cuts them up on their way to work. That person walks into the office to be greeted cheerily by a colleague, but can only complain about the rude driver.
, ultimately taking it out on the next person arriving at work. That third person responds to the hurt by being grumpy and rude.
And so the cycle of rudeness marches ever onward, thanks to the action of that inconsiderate driver."

Source:

Its like trying to stop hate in this world. It ain't going to happen buddy. Rudeness is continue to exist wherever it will raise or not its not really important.

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
"Some

Source:

Its like trying to stop hate in this world. It ain't going to happen buddy. Rudeness is continue to exist wherever it will raise or not its not really important.

Maybe not, but it would be great to keep it to a minimum.

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
LOL.. a little bit of both :D... He's not that bad, just a little misguided, imo :)

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
"Let’s face it: the human condition has never been a utopia where everyone is unfailingly kind, thoughtful, and respectful."
"

You should move to Mayberry,USA !

PS- All your post that can be rolled into 1 post make me want to break things and punch you in the face- - - - - - -

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
What's wrong? Is this thread hitting too close to home?

th
face-burn.jpg

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You screwballs are making me look like a saint.

OH FOR FUCKS SAKES... All of the STRESS from your complaining is causing my hair to fall out HAHAHA.. I'm looking like this after a week of listening to you OMG!!!! LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
fe805a6057ac0e07675e72c1232c1d29--new-hairstyles-blonde-hair.jpg