Rudeness Is On The Rise

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
I mention people being rude to me and that makes some of you oddballs angry for some reason. Angry at me instead of at the rude person.

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
You screwballs are making me look like a saint.
Why the fuck do you post on forum like this if you want to be surrounded by polite and classy people?

Are you one of them rude ass Asian women?
Are you fucking retarded? Or so self absorbed that you can’t remember anything about anyone? Next you’ll be calling me a man or a lesbian. Nope, you’re definitely a jerk and you do belong here.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
No wonder she spends more time on this forum than she does with her husband.
Some people work at their desk, like me... you creepy freak !!!!! AND.. why do you always have to get personal? Making fun of someone with cancer and someone's home life is as low as you can go... I will NEVER like you.. idiot!!!

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
pffffffff

You and Iggy aren't nice people.
You don't know me...thank gawd… IDK.. you stalk people on facebook because they unfriend you (NOW I CAN SEE WHY).. pick on some poor cashier who was nice to you.. Have a problem with your siblings.. because they don't like you either... now tell me if I'm wrong? But it seems to me that YOU ARE THE FUCKING PROBLEM and are just to god damn dense to realize it... ffs.... I swear … I am going to put you on ignore also.... You spew shit and intolerance.. so go fuck yourself... YOU are a lost cause … :BuhBye: Not everyone on this site is WRONG about YOU, dumb ass.. see ya!!!

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@knife wielder
4387243-32344-red-ignore-button.jpg

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
You sure have an odd take on what niceness is. It sure as hell isn't ignoring someone when they genuinely ask the other person how they're doing.

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
Go ahead and put me on ignore. Good riddance to bad rubbish. I have no room for jerks in my life.

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
"There have always been and there will always be mean, rude, and disrespectful people."

"I wonder what stimuli they must have encountered to turn them into aggressive andunpleasant adults who seem to think that good manners died out with the dodo."

bahumbas

puny and deadly
Its like trying to stop hate in this world. It ain't going to happen buddy. Rudeness is continue to exist wherever it will raise or not its not really important.

I want you to read through this, starting at post #105.. read it all.. https://bastardfactory.net/threads/shit-that-annoys-you.790/page-6...

Its just the same person flooding the thread with rift raft. I still stand by what I said about rudeness is a normal human behavior.