Rush Limbaugh Dead @ 70

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Its funny watching that cunt josephine talk shit even though he didnt listen to Rush.

Here's one that's your style, Lokmeer (2:10 of the video):

LOL! Thats a load of shit and they straight up lied about ALL of that. Again josephine, you NEVER listened to him. NEVER! But hey, I realized long ago that you are a lib and as such wont hesitate to lie through your teeth.

Meanwhile, I ACTUALLY listened to Rush hundreds if not thousands of times. I cant recall how many times I would listen and watch or read a news article the very next day where they were blatantly lying about his show from the previous day.

Its weird that a voice I heard all my life is gone. :/

Murdock said he used to laugh at people dying of AIDS on his shows

I have been searching far and wide for a single show where he did that and cannot find one.

Have you seen such a thing?

It is a fact that Limpbaugh had a segment called "Aids Update" in which he mocked people with AIDS. He was a piece of shit. No tears for him. He helped make the ugliness of haters like you acceptable. Completely un-American. The worst of the worst.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Rush is daid Lokmeer cuz he smoked too many cigars.

rush_limbaugh_cigar.jpg

If he hadn't taken up the habit, He'd probably still be alive today.

Cigar smoking is a terrible, dirty habit.

Everyone I've known who takes it up ends up in an early grave, eh.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It is a fact that Limpbaugh had a segment called "Aids Update" in which he mocked people with AIDS.

What's wrong with mocking people with AIDS?

That's a disease you totally bring upon yourself

You know lots of innocent women got it from their cheating husbands? And people got it from blood transfusions. Also, innocent babies died of it. But you don't give a shit about kids, you only care about fetuses.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
You know lots of innocent women got it from their cheating husbands? And people got it from blood transfusions. Also, innocent babies died of it. But you don't give a shit about kids, you only care about fetuses.
I'm quite certain those were not the people he was mocking

If was even mocking anyone at all

since you cannot provide a valid source

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Another fat, ignoramus fool that Stubby doesn’t need to worry about. Your looks and style hare headed that way. Rush should be flattered.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Rush did that segment very briefly and he even felt it was too insentive to continue and dropped it.

We have plenty of people on large platforms who have said and done horrific shit and were never apologetic. Howard Stern comes to mind.

Hugh Hefner allowed a nude spread of a ten year old Brooke Sheilds to be published in a Playboy supported magazine called "Sugar and Spice".

People are always more angry about people whose content is political and opposes their views.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Its funny watching that cunt josephine talk shit even though he didnt listen to Rush.

Here's one that's your style, Lokmeer (2:10 of the video):

LOL! Thats a load of shit and they straight up lied about ALL of that. Again josephine, you NEVER listened to him. NEVER! But hey, I realized long ago that you are a lib and as such wont hesitate to lie through your teeth.

Meanwhile, I ACTUALLY listened to Rush hundreds if not thousands of times. I cant recall how many times I would listen and watch or read a news article the very next day where they were blatantly lying about his show from the previous day.

Its weird that a voice I heard all my life is gone. :/

Murdock said he used to laugh at people dying of AIDS on his shows

I have been searching far and wide for a single show where he did that and cannot find one.

Have you seen such a thing?

It is a fact that Limpbaugh had a segment called "Aids Update" in which he mocked people with AIDS. He was a piece of shit. No tears for him. He helped make the ugliness of haters like you acceptable. Completely un-American. The worst of the worst.

Look, you filthy slunt, you have your own Rush Hate thread. I've been respectful of it and havent posted shit on it. Maybe you do the same. The simple FACT is, you never listened to Rush and all you have is the lopsided snippets force fed to you coupled with someone telling you how hateful he was. You never formulated your own opinion.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Rush is daid Lokmeer cuz he smoked too many cigars.

rush_limbaugh_cigar.jpg

If he hadn't taken up the habit, He'd probably still be alive today.

Cigar smoking is a terrible, dirty habit.

Everyone I've known who takes it up ends up in an early grave, eh.

This is likely. Still, I worked with a guy that died in his 40's. Never smoked a day in his life and died of lung cancer. In fact josephine, since people have quit smoking, non smoking related lung cancers make up a much larger portion of lung cancer deaths.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It is a fact that Limpbaugh had a segment called "Aids Update" in which he mocked people with AIDS.

What's wrong with mocking people with AIDS?

That's a disease you totally bring upon yourself

and yet you libs howled discrimination when we all wanted to ban faggits from giving blood.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

This is exactly correct.

“The AIDS update is, as is everything I do, politically oriented and based upon my reaction to what I consider to be extremism in the political mainstream by a group of people.” He went on to specific that he was not targeting AIDS victims but the militant gay rights movement of the time that “blame church and government officials for the epidemic"

Rush Limbaugh

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
Rush was ahead of his time. Back then libs were saying none of this mattered, it was just some small groups wanting to be left in peace. But look at how much shit we have to put up with nowadays. Rush knew it was coming.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

This is exactly correct.

“The AIDS update is, as is everything I do, politically oriented and based upon my reaction to what I consider to be extremism in the political mainstream by a group of people.” He went on to specific that he was not targeting AIDS victims but the militant gay rights movement of the time that “blame church and government officials for the epidemic"

Rush Limbaugh
so basically he was holding these movements to account for their blatant disregard of morality, Chasity and basic human hygiene.

No wonder leftist bums like Lotus hate him so much

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
Rush is the reason we got TRUMP and will get TRUMP again once COVID is gone and elections have to be conducted in the light of day again.

Rush started waking people up. People listened to him every afternoon, at work, in the car, learning about the disgusting plans the left had for our once great nation.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Of course a piece of hell bound shit like semen major agrees that mom and dad are hateful! :Sad:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Of course a piece of hell bound shit like semen major agrees that mom and dad are hateful! :Sad:

How far is your head up your favorite goats ass? Mom and Dad? Yours threw your greasy ass out years ago. Did you and Stubby really have sex? He indicated he had sex with 2 people who post here. Who else could it be?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Of course sewage major don’t like mom and dad. They normally are there to protect their kids from pedophiles like him

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Of course sewage major don’t like mom and dad. They normally are there to protect their kids from pedophiles like him
Most likely, his own dad assraped the shit outta him. Wouldnt be surprised if his mom didnt blame him for it and proceeded to beat the shit outta him whenever she went into a drunken and scorned rampage. What a damaged little unit he must be!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Most likely, his own dad assraped the shit outta him. Wouldnt be surprised if his mom didnt blame him for it and proceeded to beat the shit outta him whenever she went into a drunken and scorned rampage. What a damaged little unit he must be!

Does your mom and dad cherish goats too? How about rebuilding your trannie on the kitchen table. Where did the short fat guy go? He seems sad?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Where did the short fat guy go? He seems sad?
. You and your boyfriend get into a lovers quarrel again?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

By the way Stubby, you need some sunlight on that pasty flabby bod. Was Lokbrain everything you imagined in the rack? You dog.:Grin3:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

By the way Stubby, you need some sunlight on that pasty flabby bod. Was Lokbrain everything you imagined in the rack? You dog.:Grin3:
I get more than enough Sun Light here in Florida, SeaPedophile.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I get more than enough Sun Light here in Florida, SeaPedophile.

I know. At the same time, I can see why you choose to stay covered up. 5’2” @ 195 pounds must suck. That’s what happens when you’re sedentary. Best to stay away from the beach.