Russia prepares for a new major assault in Eastern Ukraine

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oh Oh.

....and this one looks like it will be even more bloody than the 1st 1 month ago.

More soldiers on both sides will die.

Putin was willing to let 10,000 Russians die so far so at least that number will perish this time round

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I kind of admire Russia. It's one of the last places that doesn't worship trannies and negroes, and they want to keep it that way.
I also admire that part. If it wasnt for the crushing boot of authoritarianism and poisonings, I wouldnt have a problem with em.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I kind of admire Russia. It's one of the last places that doesn't worship trannies and negroes, and they want to keep it that way.
I also admire that part. If it wasnt for the crushing boot of authoritarianism and poisonings, I wouldnt have a problem with em.

They re evil in their present incarnation.

The only way Russia can redeem itself is if Putin & his cabal are overthrown & he dies an extremely violent death so the country can start over again & get a real democracy.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
vXycpsZ.jpg

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
vXycpsZ.jpg

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Thats was a pretty long article but it confirms what I've been saying, Russia's suffering from a lack of investment in their military. Its very outdated and their tactics seem to be unrefined too. Ukraine is turning into a quagmire for Russia and they'd be best off to retreat.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
Kyiv should hold a parade on May 9 -- a parade of farm tractors towing captured Russian tanks.

Trolling is an art.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Putin will continue until he conquers all of Ukraine. He has to at this point. Holding it will be difficult though.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Putin will continue until he conquers all of Ukraine. He has to at this point. Holding it will be difficult though.

I think he's gonna run outta money bullets & men before that happens Oerdin.

Why else would a tyrant like Putin release that American marine he planned to detain for 15 years in a Gulag? And he wouldve done that too had something not come up which put Putins back against the wall. American is obviously some bargain chip for the scheming Putin.

Russia doesnt grant huminatarian gestures w/o asking for something in return. Cmon thats an authoritarian dictatorship

Didnt you read the other day how he sent assassin to successfuly kill some billionaire oligarchs who crossed him?

He murdered their entire families while he was at it.