Saint Trump Nominated For Peace Prize!!!!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
He ACTUALLY worked towards peace, unlike the warmongers that democRATs love! Libtards scrambling to discredit his accomplishments as evidenced by yahoo propaganda!!!!!!

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

On Wednesday, far-right Norwegian lawmaker Christian Tybring-Gjedde announced that he
for the 2021 Nobel Peace Prize for his contributions to the new Israel-United Arab Emirates Agreement.

"Far Right" LOL! Prolly accuse him of being a capitol insurrectionist next! :ROFL3:

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Trump receives fourth nomination for Nobel Peace Prize
Is the fourth time the charm? President Trump has received a fourth nomination for a Nobel Peace Prize. The latest nomination falls into the 2021 award process. The 2020 Nobel Peace Prize was awarded and though he was nominated three times, it was not presented to President Trump.

Maybe libtarded cunts can Shampeach a 4th time in retaliation! :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2:

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Trump was elected as a candidate who promised he would not involve America in foreign wars, using a more isolationist way of governing and bringing troops home. He has successfully destroyed ISIS. He made good on his promise to move the American embassy to Jerusalem. He has had more success in bringing home Americans being held hostage overseas than any president in my lifetime. He is seeing the success of his administration’s work for peaceful alliances in the Middle East come true. Say what you will about his demeanor and his personality, his way is working. He should be acknowledged for his success.

PWN3D!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Trump was elected as a candidate who promised he would not involve America in foreign wars, using a more isolationist way of governing and bringing troops home. He has successfully destroyed ISIS. He made good on his promise to move the American embassy to Jerusalem. He has had more success in bringing home Americans being held hostage overseas than any president in my lifetime. He is seeing the success of his administration’s work for peaceful alliances in the Middle East come true. Say what you will about his demeanor and his personality, his way is working. He should be acknowledged for his success.

PWN3D!
Trump actually got shit done without a long drawn out conflict

I loved it when he turned that Iranian general into corned beef