Sanders, Warren, and some Dems want to tax over-earners

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Sanders invited Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos to testify during the hearing, but Bezos declined. An Amazon (
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
) worker fighting for a union in Alabama did join the hearing. Sanders accused Bezos of trying to stop workers from
, and blasted him for amassing tens of billions in wealth throughout the pandemic while many of his

"Amazon and Jeff Bezos are not alone. The American people are increasingly disgusted with the corporate greed they're experiencing every single day," said Sanders at the hearing. "They're sick and tired of CEOs that now make
than their average employees, while at the same time giving themselves big bonuses, golden parachutes and yet they cut back on the healthcare that their workers have."

Sanders pointed to an Economic Policy Institute Study that found CEO compensation grew by 1,167% from 1978 to 2019.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Speaking of unions, biden put 8000 out of work with the stroke of a pen. Stupid union democRAT voters got what they deserved.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Bezos is on your side of the aisle, Lostbud

How much does one have to hammer on your brain before you get it? I am not a Democrat and I despise Bezos. I think he should be in prison for collusion and for having an anti-American monopoly. I feel the same about Bill Gates. A D after one's name means nothing to me, except that I know they are probaby as corrupt as the R's.

Damn you are thick.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

How much does one have to hammer on your brain before you get it? I am not a Democrat and I despise Bezos. I think he should be in prison for collusion and for having an anti-American monopoly. I feel the same about Bill Gates. A D after one's name means nothing to me, except that I know they are probaby as corrupt as the R's.

Damn you are thick.
Thought I was on ignore

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Damn you are thick.
democRATs are on your side of the isle. Just because you're even farther left wing whack than biden doesnt absolve you, it just means you're WORSE!

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned

Damn you are thick.
Thought I was on ignore
You are - but your replies are that easy to anticipate.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Damn you are thick.
Thought I was on ignore
Good thing you don't have any teeth there HolliDentures or my ankles would be tore up by now

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned

Damn you are thick.
Thought I was on ignore
Good thing you don't have any teeth there HolliDentures or my ankles would be tore up by now
NO YOUPs, Biggly Gumzmeanklez