Saw my wife having sex with another man

Big Sexy

narcoleptic mattress salesman
Site Supporter
A little over a month ago we went camping with friends up in Stone Mountain Park. Long story, I followed her and a 'friend' named Randy into the dark woods when they were going to walk down the trail to get something from a car. He pinned her against a tree. They didn't see me and I just watched until they finished. I didn't get angry, I got turned on. I want to tell my wife, but will she will be disgusted with me. I really wanted to join in when I was watching, what would be the chance that she would like that? We have never talked much about sex. I love her and i want her to be happy. She can't read in here so I have no problem getting this off my chest. Do I turn a blind eye to the whole thing?? :SadFace:

I do tend to masturbate more when I'm bored.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
This is a tough one. Something tells me that you had suspicions if you followed them, and I also suspect that this wasnt their first time. If you dont talk about sex, then you really dont know what each other is into. She may be cheating for the "attention". At least thats what my wifes excuse was. I wouldnt turn a blind eye for sure. I wouldnt be ok with cheating, thats one of my big rules. But it sounds like you like the idea of "watching", it got you worked up. If you like the idea of having a friend join in and spit roasting her, then maybe talk to her about it. To me, more than one sausage in the room is too many, but to each their own lol. Invite one of her friends over and start fucking her while the wife is in the bathroom. When she comes out you'll find out if she likes to watch too :Grin3:

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
As long as your not hurting yourself or no one else an adult can make their own decisions. IMO you never talk to each other about sex sounds weird, talk about that first before you ask her for a 3some. Personally if I followed them and saw that, the relationship would end that moment, it’s not the bonking someone else that would be such a big deal, it’s all the lies and sneaking about that would piss me off. I think if your single yeah have some fun, but in a committed relationship for me cheating is a no no.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Sid did your wife suck your friends cock? You should set up some secret cameras and get your wife on tape so that you have something to jerk off to and also does your friend have a wife or girlfriend,if so you should show her the tape and then fuck her too!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Sid did your wife suck your friends cock? You should set up some secret cameras and get your wife on tape so that you have something to jerk off to and also does your friend have a wife or girlfriend,if so you should show her the tape and then fuck her too!

I doubt Randy can keep a gf, which is why he chooses to prey on others wives. But if he does, I say go for it! Whats good for the goose is good for the gander!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Now your avatar really ties in with the story lol.

OP
OP
Big Sexy

Big Sexy

narcoleptic mattress salesman
Site Supporter
This happened last month........ we had another party in our place here, a lot of people were invited and everybody was having a great time....... my wife Ashley came around back to the patio area and just walked with pure seduction over to me, bent down to kiss me, just to tease everyone's eyes with a glimpse of her ass, and I loved it.

I get other guys to flirt with her and touch her up... she loves flaunting & flirting with my friends, but she never let it go too far.

It's not "Normal" but, I like to see her dance with other men too and when I'm in the mood...…………... I let her go a lot farther.

I've known for a long time that one of my wifes biggest turn-on is having her ass rubbed... watching my hot wife being touched & turned on by another man is all I ever wanted.

Its not normal, but do you understand our point of view? I like to see her enjoy herself.

WarPig

God's Holy Warrior
Site Supporter
I'll just say this: There is a right way and a wrong way to do just about everything.

WarPig

God's Holy Warrior
Site Supporter
True, true. He's talking about his wife though. Some folks take the sanctity of marriage seriously. I know, I know, most don't. That's a spinal issue, in my opinion.

WarPig

God's Holy Warrior
Site Supporter
"Dog" is just a word and a construct. But if you shoot my dog, I'll still kill you for it.

Poperwog

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
When I was younger being cheated on was a relationship killer but by the time I married my third wife I was no longer bothered by the possibility. If she chose to get some strange I could care less so long as she was discrete and took precautions. Sometimes you just can't fulfill all of another persons needs. Find what works for you and don't take life too seriously.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
My wife cheated, then got brain cancer and died the same year. Karma is a bitch.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
I lived in Japan for three years.

Sayonara.
Really? Did you study while you were there? The sword, I mean. Katana. That's a once in a lifetime opportunity.

No time for that,he was in the Navy- - - - - -
3d8051e33526bddb9efcf978c236eca0.jpg