Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
I was so polite.
ai2va6o.png

offwidthe

Professional Yeti Hunter
Site Supporter
That's messed up that the reacted that way Lulz. @Bear if BF approves i'll throw on a skirt when I get to my actual home and post a topless photo for you my gender is pretty fluid.

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
That's messed up that the reacted that way Lulz.
I figured someone would probably say something but that was not quite the reaction I'd expected. I refuse to accept anymore fr on that account until this blows over :LOL1: Already had a nasty message from the admin that added me to the group after I accepted her fr, then another admin tried to friend me after I'd left the group and cleared out anyone from it off of my friends list. I will never ask for boobs again.

offwidthe

Professional Yeti Hunter
Site Supporter
If you are posting boobs on an innocent boob posting thread I don't see how your request was rude at all.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
That's messed up that the reacted that way Lulz. @Bear if BF approves i'll throw on a skirt when I get to my actual home and post a topless photo for you my gender is pretty fluid.
Yeah, identify as a female for now and do it lmao BF should gold me for endeavour alone... Godspeed brother! No I mean “Godspeed Sister” :Stoned::LOL1:

aunty mabels cuntwash

acquiring filth
I am pretty sure it has to be a real human.
That might very well have been the intent, but it's certainly not what's written there. I could have submitted a crude drawing of a stick figure of an elk in underpants holding up a sign that would technically satisfy the requirements as written, as long as I thought to draw a pair of tits under its armpits before posting it up. That would really have stretched the friendship, no? I can imagine the grumblings if this factory produced the kinds of bastard who would gain access to its secret penis room on the back of ten seconds with a Sharpie and a sheet of butchers paper. :Agree1:

I took it a few steps further, though it might not be immediately obvious to the casual observer this had happened. The address bar at the top of the screen tells the story; my friend isn't flashing her mesh mammaries for the camera in the privacy of a private estate, but out on the lawn of the Governor's mansion instead, a PG area which the game gods (Linden Lab) have designated as a monument to their best and brightest. The nearest analogue for you would be hiring a pole dancer friend to bare her baps on the White House lawn, though last I checked the presidential security detail doesn't exactly conduct on the spot executions for scantily clad strippers. Which is potentially what the lady concerned was risking in terms of her accounts in Second Life if an overly zealous admin had caught her in the act. Some of those delightful people get really upset at the hint of any sexual activity whatsoever in Moderate regions, let alone General ones where the kiddies might get a look at it. A stupid rule I think; tits are tits and usually the first thing we find stuffed into our screaming mouths after we're squeezed out of that other no-no area that fundies and prudes have so much issue with, but then I also happen to live in a country where women can wave those delightful pillows about on Parliament Hill without comment or incarceration so naturally my thoughts on the matter are going to be a little different than the average American's.

So yeah, I found a loophole in the scavenger hunt and exploited it. There's a bunch of items in there I could have done that with and I may yet do so for shits and giggles since in terms of the list itself there items on there which while mundane for a guy who has already "captured the flag" so to speak, are just flat out impossible for me to accomplish what is explicitly stated without my spending a bunch of time, effort and money to tick off from where I'm currently sitting. Easier for me to have a little bit of fun with the whole arrangement.

tl;dr - #15 :ThumbsUp3:

Last edited:

aunty mabels cuntwash

acquiring filth
I love it when I'm right. Which is pretty much always. :LOL1:

If you were right wouldn't you have gotten the instant win? :Thinking:
Aren't you forgetting where we are? Scroll to the top of the page and look on the tin. :CooL:

I'm not fussed. If the organisers of the contest can't remain true to their own rulebook when a genuine, authentic picture of a topless female holding up a Bastard Factory sign has clearly been posted as per the letter of the rules, it's surely no skin off my dick and I know better than to bother with any future contests, right? Right. :ThumbsUp1: