Scientest hid the Wuhan leak until TRUMP was gone to change the story...

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

No country should have a president so bad that scientists don't want to be associated with him. That's fucking horrible. How could anyone vote for such a pariah?

BTW, the article you posted also reiterates the fact that the US government sent millions of dollars to the Wuhan lab. It's a FACT.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

No country should have a president so bad that scientists don't want to be associated with him. That's fucking horrible. How could anyone vote for such a pariah?

BTW, the article you posted also reiterates the fact that the US government sent millions of dollars to the Wuhan lab. It's a FACT.

Are you serious with this? You think it's because Trump was a "bad president"?

You really have no business calling other people partisan. You are so unobjective you alter reality to fit your biases.

Lotus you cannot even have an honest discussion about a sitting president suffering legit mental incompetence without your bias raging. Smh.

You know....dementia is real and really doesnt care about politics. You cant just diagnose someone because you dont like them.

And this just shows how shit the establishment is and how hard they worked against us. Claiming it's because Trump was a "bad president"(your opinion) is insane.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

See, this is exactly why I hate people like you so fukin bad. You'll make any and every fucking excuse to justify your TDS. You know what a NORMAL and MORAL person does, asshole? Yea, they tell the fucking TRUTH! Rot in hell, bimbo.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

See, this is exactly why I hate people like you so fukin bad. You'll make any and every fucking excuse to justify your TDS. You know what a NORMAL and MORAL person does, asshole? Yea, they tell the fucking TRUTH! Rot in hell, bimbo.
Amen

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
There isn’t an honest bone anywhere in lotusbud’s body. Fucking hag is as partisan as they come

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
There isn’t an honest bone anywhere in lotusbud’s body. Fucking hag is as partisan as they come

And she calls us partisan.

I'm willing to bet she thinks the only reason anyone would disagree with her would be because they are "partisan hacks". Its everyone else who is severely bias or else we would agree with her.

Our reasons are not valid....nope....just theirs.

There is no objective truth with these people. It's a just some game. If Biden has dementia....well dammit so does Trump.

Come the fuck on.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You really have no business calling other people partisan. You are so unobjective you alter reality to fit your biases.

Lotus you cannot even have an honest discussion about a sitting president suffering legit mental incompetence without your bias raging. Smh.

You know....dementia is real and really doesnt care about politics. You cant just diagnose someone because you dont like them.

And this just shows how shit the establishment is and how hard they worked against us. Claiming it's because Trump was a "bad president"(your opinion) is insane.

I admit to Biden being incompetent. What more do you want me to say about it?

You, on the other hand, have never admitted to Trump's cognitive failings. That's partisan, you moron. I didn't give either one of them a pass. If you think Trump is of sound mind, then you're definitely not of sound mind. Partisan hack.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I admit to Biden being incompetent. What more do you want me to say about it?

You, on the other hand, have never admitted to Trump's cognitive failings. That's partisan, you moron. I didn't give either one of them a pass. If you think Trump is of sound mind, then you're definitely not of sound mind. Partisan hack.
Trump had a word scramble here and there. Maybe twice a week at most and certainly less than obama who seemed to lose his thought regularly from a wandering mind. Trumps main "flaw" if you wanna call it that was white trash. I liked it! Biden is full on incapacitated. Its literally embarrassing to watch. Nothing at all in the same league as obama or Trump or Bush 2 for that matter!