Yup. Scientists say Covid probably did come from Wuhan lab

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Leading British and US scientists thought it was likely that Covid
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
but were concerned that further debate would harm science in China, emails show.

An email from Sir Jeremy Farrar, director of the Wellcome Trust, on February 2 2020 said that “a likely explanation” was that Covid had rapidly evolved from a Sars-like virus inside human tissue

The email, to Dr Anthony Fauci and Dr Francis Collins of the US National Institutes of Health, went on to say that such evolution may have “
primed for rapid transmission between humans”.

But a leading scientist told Sir Jeremy that “further debate would do unnecessary harm to science in general and science in China in particular”. Dr Collins, the former director of the US National Institutes of Health, warned it could damage “international harmony”.

Last edited:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
"Accidentally leaked" my Aryan ass. This whole scamdemic has been cooked up and planned by the usual scheming elites and they've been making millions out of it in the process.

Celebrities and the ruling class have been living life as usual in private, while claiming the sky is falling to the public, in order to spread hysteria among the masses.

Look what Bojo the clown has been caught doing during the height of the Plandemic in 2020;

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Leading British and US scientists thought it was likely that Covid
but were concerned that further debate would harm science in China, emails show.

An email from Sir Jeremy Farrar, director of the Wellcome Trust, on February 2 2020 said that “a likely explanation” was that Covid had rapidly evolved from a Sars-like virus inside human tissue

The email, to Dr Anthony Fauci and Dr Francis Collins of the US National Institutes of Health, went on to say that such evolution may have “
primed for rapid transmission between humans”.

But a leading scientist told Sir Jeremy that “further debate would do unnecessary harm to science in general and science in China in particular”. Dr Collins, the former director of the US National Institutes of Health, warned it could damage “international harmony”.

Get a late pass you fucking spastic

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Lemme tell you what happened, bitch......
America has regulations. American scientists/medical researchers farmed shit out.
America go covid as a return on investment.

Pretty fukin simple, really.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
As we know from the recent leaked documents Fauci and company at the NIH worked hand in hand with the CCP to cover up the truth of the Wuhan lab leak as well as Fauci and the NIH's illegal funding of gain of function research in Wuhan.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
As we know from the recent leaked documents Fauci and company at the NIH worked hand in hand with the CCP to cover up the truth of the Wuhan lab leak as well as Fauci and the NIH's illegal funding of gain of function research in Wuhan.

Covid sure killed a Lotta people.

2 or 3 million?

High price ta pay comin from just 1 lab.

Damn near destroyed the world eh

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

2 or 3 million?

6 million. About the same number as were murdered in the holocaust all because the Chinese Communist Party is incompetent and then covered up the outbreak to try to save face. Almost as bad is how many corrupt and compromised western "sciebtists" added and abetted that cover up. Chinese Communist even successfully got western corporations to engage in its censorship campaign.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

2 or 3 million?

6 million. About the same number as were murdered in the holocaust all because the Chinese Communist Party is incompetent and then covered up the outbreak to try to save face. Almost as bad is how many corrupt and compromised western "sciebtists" added and abetted that cover up. Chinese Communist even successfully got western corporations to engage in its censorship campaign.

I guess China wants to make its mark on history @Oerdin.

Every Empire has a huge death toll, eh?

I suppose China didn't wanna be left outta the action.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

2 or 3 million?

Don't be daft, a large portion of "Covid deaths" were from something else and the only reason it became a thing is because of the global elites hyping it up and spectacularly overreacting to the whole charade by locking down countries and rupturing the economy.

Amazingly, Sweden seems to have handled the situation the most competently...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Nearly my whole factory complex is at home with covid except yours truly and a few others that were never vaccinated. All of the vaccinated are sick as dogs. Funny how the naturally immunised are still fighting strong. Nearly nobody listened…

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
For all you yahoos here. I think the virus came from the lab, and my belief is based on fundamental, simple logic coupled with what many scientists are saying and with the FACTS about these research labs and the Wuhan lab in particular. I do not know how or why the virus got into the world. Everything about that is pure speculation and we are unlikely to ever know for sure.

I also know for a fact that Big Pharma is in it for the profit$. Other than that, I don't believe any of this shit about their wanting to reduce the population or putting chips in vaxxes, etc. etc. I took the jabs and I think it was the right choice. Same with everyone in my family.

That being said, this profit motive bullshit is killing the planet, and it, above all else, needs to stop. You anti-vax cons support this profit-driven model of the world by voting for the people you vote for. So do Dems, unfortunately, even though their hearts are usually in a better place.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
For all you yahoos here. I think the virus came from the lab, and my belief is based on fundamental, simple logic coupled with what many scientists are saying and with the FACTS about these research labs and the Wuhan lab in particular. I do not know how or why the virus got into the world. Everything about that is pure speculation and we are unlikely to ever know for sure.

I also know for a fact that Big Pharma is in it for the profit$. Other than that, I don't believe any of this shit about their wanting to reduce the population or putting chips in vaxxes, etc. etc. I took the jabs and I think it was the right choice. Same with everyone in my family.

That being said, this profit motive bullshit is killing the planet, and it, above all else, needs to stop. You anti-vax cons support this profit-driven model of the world by voting for the people you vote for. So do Dems, unfortunately, even though their hearts are usually in a better place.
We agree that the chinks are responsible. What we DONT agree on is the efficacy of the vaccine. It flat out doesnt work, woman!!!! Fuck sakes, they'd have gotten the same immune reaction if they'd injected everyone with dead virus particles.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I didn't say the CHINESE are responsible. There were scientists from all over the world in that lab. No one knows wtf really happened in there.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

2 or 3 million?

Don't be daft, a large portion of "Covid deaths" were from something else and the only reason it became a thing is because of the global elites hyping it up and spectacularly overreacting to the whole charade by locking down countries and rupturing the economy.

That's an ignorant statement. If I had cancer and then got covid and died from the covid, covid is still the reason I died. I might have lived another ten years with the cancer.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

2 or 3 million?

That's an ignorant statement. If I had cancer and then got covid and died from the covid, covid is still the reason I died. I might have lived another ten years with the cancer.
Idiot, thats not what ANY CON is saying. Its these people who died FROM the cancer but had covid and were counted as covid deaths thats a problem, just like someone who died in a motorcycle accident but tested positive for covid gets counted as a covid death. Stupid bitch! Covid didnt decapitate, rip limbs, and crush the skulls of its victims!

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

2 or 3 million?

Idiot, thats not what ANY CON is saying. Its these people who died FROM the cancer but had covid and were counted as covid deaths thats a problem, just like someone who died in a motorcycle accident but tested positive for covid gets counted as a covid death. Stupid bitch! Covid didnt decapitate, rip limbs, and crush the skulls of its victims!

Can you ever get a point across (even when your point us utter bullshit) without having a coronary doing it? I worry about you.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

2 or 3 million?

Nice try, but there have been numerous documented instances where people have died from something completely unrelated to Covid, such as a car accident, but because they had had the virus the cause of death is marked down as Covid.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

2 or 3 million?

Nice try, but there have been numerous documented instances where people have died from something completely unrelated to Covid, such as a car accident, but because they had had the virus the cause of death is marked down as Covid.
i heard guns r easy but ammo is hard in the uk. is that the case?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

2 or 3 million?

I wouldn't say they're easy to get, but if you know the right people you can get your hands on something. You have to be in the loop though and not just some randomer who nobody knows.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

2 or 3 million?

I wouldn't say they're easy to get, but if you know the right people you can get your hands on something. You have to be in the loop though and not just some randomer who nobody knows.
for guns or ammo?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

2 or 3 million?

for guns or ammo?

Either.... you're not a Fed are you? LOL

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

2 or 3 million?

for guns or ammo?

geez u caught me lol

u sound like a scared american stuck in a UKr skin - visit us, guns and ammo out the whazoo lol

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

2 or 3 million?

for guns or ammo?

geez u caught me lol

u sound like a scared american stuck in a UKr skin - visit us, guns and ammo out the whazoo lol

Honestly guns aren't even a thing here, the kids these days use knives and machetes lol. If guns were easier to get the innercity nigs would be offing each other in even bigger numbers.

Londonistan is rife with stabbings and it's 99% jogger on jogger.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I hope a 3Rd world nation like Cuba produces a superior safer vaccine & whups Pfizer’s ass. Or somebody else.

Pfizer & Big Pharma's stranglehold on our governments needs to be smashed & broken.

If Pfizer's COVID vaccines are so good, hoW come there are so many breakthrough cases lately?