Yup. Scientists say Covid probably did come from Wuhan lab

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
As we know from the recent leaked documents Fauci and company at the NIH worked hand in hand with the CCP to cover up the truth of the Wuhan lab leak as well as Fauci and the NIH's illegal funding of gain of function research in Wuhan.

Covid sure killed a Lotta people.

2 or 3 million?

High price ta pay comin from just 1 lab.

Damn near destroyed the world eh

Don't be daft, a large portion of "Covid deaths" were from something else and the only reason it became a thing is because of the global elites hyping it up and spectacularly overreacting to the whole charade by locking down countries and rupturing the economy.

Amazingly, Sweden seems to have handled the situation the most competently...

That's an ignorant statement. If I had cancer and then got covid and died from the covid, covid is still the reason I died. I might have lived another ten years with the cancer.

Nice try, but there have been numerous documented instances where people have died from something completely unrelated to Covid, such as a car accident, but because they had had the virus the cause of death is marked down as Covid.
i heard guns r easy but ammo is hard in the uk. is that the case?

I wouldn't say they're easy to get, but if you know the right people you can get your hands on something. You have to be in the loop though and not just some randomer who nobody knows.
for guns or ammo?

Either.... you're not a Fed are you? LOL
geez u caught me lol

u sound like a scared american stuck in a UKr skin - visit us, guns and ammo out the whazoo lol

Honestly guns aren't even a thing here, the kids these days use knives and machetes lol. If guns were easier to get the innercity nigs would be offing each other in even bigger numbers.

Londonistan is rife with stabbings and it's 99% jogger on jogger.
i hear u
u should still hit the states at least once while ur young - just 2 knock shit off your bucket list. like shooting guns lol

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
As we know from the recent leaked documents Fauci and company at the NIH worked hand in hand with the CCP to cover up the truth of the Wuhan lab leak as well as Fauci and the NIH's illegal funding of gain of function research in Wuhan.

2 or 3 million?

Don't be daft, a large portion of "Covid deaths" were from something else and the only reason it became a thing is because of the global elites hyping it up and spectacularly overreacting to the whole charade by locking down countries and rupturing the economy.

That's an ignorant statement. If I had cancer and then got covid and died from the covid, covid is still the reason I died. I might have lived another ten years with the cancer.

Nice try, but there have been numerous documented instances where people have died from something completely unrelated to Covid, such as a car accident, but because they had had the virus the cause of death is marked down as Covid.

I wouldn't say they're easy to get, but if you know the right people you can get your hands on something. You have to be in the loop though and not just some randomer who nobody knows.
for guns or ammo?

geez u caught me lol

u sound like a scared american stuck in a UKr skin - visit us, guns and ammo out the whazoo lol

Honestly guns aren't even a thing here, the kids these days use knives and machetes lol. If guns were easier to get the innercity nigs would be offing each other in even bigger numbers.

Aren't people pretty sick these days in the UK?

You guys have got some of the highest COVID Infection rates in the world.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

2 or 3 million?

for guns or ammo?

geez u caught me lol

i hear u
u should still hit the states at least once while ur young - just 2 knock shit off your bucket list. like shooting guns lol

Yeah, just need this covid bs to die down first...

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

2 or 3 million?

for guns or ammo?

geez u caught me lol

Aren't people pretty sick these days on the UK?

You guts have got some of the highest COVID Infection rates in the world.

I don't know a single person who has died from Covid. Those who claim to have had it just had flu-like symptoms and were fine a few days later.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

2 or 3 million?

for guns or ammo?

geez u caught me lol

i hear u

ignore joe, hes a buzzkill

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

2 or 3 million?

for guns or ammo?

geez u caught me lol

i hear u

ignore joe, hes a buzzkill
You need a tickle! :AssKisser:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
China is evil. Godless automatons.

Soul-less insects. I question whether they're even human at times.

They are human. And all humans are capable of the heartless and brutal shit China consistently has done.

There is also a lot of heartless shit our own governments do that is not so out and proud as China is in its total disregard of human rights.

I dont know how anyone can defend a country that forced abortions and murdered baby girls like China did with pride. That alone should be enough to tell you.......they have no compassion.

You know Shen Li was born during that one child law. She could have been chucked like garbage so her parents could go for a boy. Its infuriating and heart wrenching.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

2 or 3 million?

for guns or ammo?

geez u caught me lol

Aren't people pretty sick these days on the UK?

You guts have got some of the highest COVID Infection rates in the world.

I don't know a single person who has died from Covid. Those who claim to have had it just had flu-like symptoms and were fine a few days later.

Early on in the pandemic, one of my favorite coworkers......a veteran nurse of nearly 3 decades, died from Covid.

She had underlying issues. A pacemaker.

She wasnt feeling well, went to the hospital and died while they were running tests. They were unable to revive her.

:/

And I have a handful of people I know who have lost a family member to Covid.

So it IS killing people. Not in massive amounts no but it is. Mostly older people and people with existing health issues. (We should still care about that BTW.....I'm not saying that like "fuck these people")

But no it's not the beast it was made out to be. I think governments were aware the worst is was ever gonna be was gonna be that initial wave where everyone got their first exposure. Hence all the hysterical fear mongering.

Its really.....really disgusting it was used for politics. It's not scientific what's being done. Its political. The mask policies in CA schools make absolutely no sense whatsoever.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
A detailed summary by Megyn Kelly on the possible origins of the coronavirus:

Last edited:
OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

2 or 3 million?

Show the evidence of this.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

2 or 3 million?

You obtuse bitch, there were news stories galore about these incidents the first year of covid. STFU!

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

2 or 3 million?

You obtuse bitch, there were news stories galore about these incidents the first year of covid. STFU!

Yeah, in the right wing media. There were probably just as many cases of people dying of "heart attacks," etc., who actually died of covid, so I wouldn't stroke out over it, lokbrain.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

2 or 3 million?

Yeah, in the right wing media. There were probably just as many cases of people dying of "heart attacks," etc., who actually died of covid, so I wouldn't stroke out over it, lokbrain.
Why do you use Covid like it's a political tool? Haha a left wing virus!
X14hdXp.jpg

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

2 or 3 million?

X14hdXp.jpg

You people swallow misinformation like it's paracetamol and you have a raging headache.

But these claims, based on an edited clip of an interview that Walensky gave on ABC’s “Good Morning America,” are missing important context, and substantially distort the meaning of her comments.

Walensky, director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, was referring to
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
that found over 75% of deaths among vaccinated individuals involved people who had at least four comorbidities, such as another disease, risk factor or health condition. The statistic bolsters the argument that vaccines are effective against COVID-19.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

2 or 3 million?

X14hdXp.jpg

You people swallow misinformation like it's paracetamol and you have a raging headache.

But these claims, based on an edited clip of an interview that Walensky gave on ABC’s “Good Morning America,” are missing important context, and substantially distort the meaning of her comments.

Walensky, director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, was referring to
that found over 75% of deaths among vaccinated individuals involved people who had at least four comorbidities, such as another disease, risk factor or health condition. The statistic bolsters the argument that vaccines are effective against COVID-19.

Yeah, yeah your "source" is correct because it aligns with your feelings... :LOL3:

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
This kind of spread of bullshit propaganda is the very reason why it's so difficult to ever get at the truth. You people do stuff like totally distort what the CDC director actually said, then when someone like me wants to get at the truth about the Wuhan lab, I am dismissed as a lunatic conspiracy theorist because of YOUR fucking bullshit. You people make it far easier for all of us to be duped by the corporate owners of the world's countries. Fuckwits.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

2 or 3 million?

X14hdXp.jpg

Yeah, yeah your "source" is correct because it aligns with your feelings... :LOL3:

You claim your source is the CDC. Look at the actual CDC study. It's in the link in my post. THAT is the actual source, dumb fuck, not your meme.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
This kind of spread of bullshit propaganda is the very reason why it's so difficult to ever get at the truth. You people do stuff like totally distort what the CDC director actually said, then when someone like me wants to get at the truth about the Wuhan lab, I am dismissed as a lunatic conspiracy theorist because of YOUR fucking bullshit. You people make it far easier for all of us to be duped by the corporate owners of the world's countries. Fuckwits.
"you people" NEWSFLASH I'm not responsible for anything that's written so don't blame me for anything...

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

2 or 3 million?

X14hdXp.jpg

You claim your source is the CDC. Look at the actual CDC study. It's in the link in my post. THAT is the actual source, dumb fuck, not your meme.
You're calling me dumb when you don't even know what a meme is...

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

2 or 3 million?

X14hdXp.jpg

Do you know where the claim you posted came from? It came from the director of the CDC, who was citing the study that is linked in my post. Look at the actual study (the actual source) and see what it says. It says what the director said, not what your bullshit source said. It says, among vaccinated people, more than 75% of those who died had comorbidities. Do you understand how different that claim is than the one you posted?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

2 or 3 million?

X14hdXp.jpg

Yeah, me calling a twitter post a meme definitely makes you right about this bullshit.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

2 or 3 million?

X14hdXp.jpg

See the blue words that say "a new CDC study"? ^^^^^^ That's the actual source. Click on it if the truth has any value for you.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

2 or 3 million?

X14hdXp.jpg

Do you know where the claim you posted came from? It came from the director of the CDC, who was citing the study that is linked in my post. Look at the actual study (the actual source) and see what it says. It says what the director said, not what your bullshit source said. It says, among vaccinated people, more than 75% of those who died had comorbidities. Do you understand how different that claim is than the one you posted?
Yeah they changed that once they realised they had told the truth for once... :Jackass: They do it all the time...

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

2 or 3 million?

X14hdXp.jpg

Yeah, me calling a twitter post a meme definitely makes you right about this bullshit.
A screenshot isn't a meme though, the vast majority of people don't actually know what a meme is so you're not alone...

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

2 or 3 million?

X14hdXp.jpg

Yeah they changed that once they realised they had told the truth for once... :Jackass: They do it all the time...

So you can't click on the link. I see.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

2 or 3 million?

X14hdXp.jpg

A screenshot isn't a meme though, the vast majority of people don't actually know what a meme is so you're not alone...

I know a screenshot isn't a meme. It's not relevant to this argument at all.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

2 or 3 million?

X14hdXp.jpg

It is though...

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

2 or 3 million?

X14hdXp.jpg

It is though...

Oh, right. You can make up and/or spread lies all you want, as long as you know what you posted was the screenshot of a twitter post as opposed to a meme. Gotcha.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Yeah not so much. Your "side" has been doing the SAME thing Lotus.

You will get dismissed as a lunatic conspiracy theorist because of the establishment. Who started spinning everything as conspiracy and planting conspiracy?

Today the landscape is "grab whatever info suits your biases the best and the rest is misinfo" pretty much across the board.

What do you think it's like trying to correct misinfo amongst the right wingers? You get dismissed as a conspiracy theorist. I get dismissed as either kinda still sleeping or worse....I've been called a liberal. ME.

So it's a pretty universal problem and you should be looking at it as a whole. It's on purpose, Lotus. The people are supposed to be confused and fighting.

When I say we are being intentionally pushed to civil war......I'm NOT saying "oh muh gawd I want civil war". I DONT. I definately dont. It's a very threatening thought. I'm saying we are being PUSHED in thar direction. Intentionally.

I find it strange that you see how correcting a mainstream narrative can get you labeled really quickly and your conclusion is that it's the peoples fault. That's kind of really sad. It's not the peoples fault. This had been an issue for years now.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yeah not so much. Your "side" has been doing the SAME thing Lotus.

You will get dismissed as a lunatic conspiracy theorist because of the establishment. Who started spinning everything as conspiracy and planting conspiracy?

Today the landscape is "grab whatever info suits your biases the best and the rest is misinfo" pretty much across the board.

What do you think it's like trying to correct misinfo amongst the right wingers? You get dismissed as a conspiracy theorist. I get dismissed as either kinda still sleeping or worse....I've been called a liberal. ME.

So it's a pretty universal problem and you should be looking at it as a whole. It's on purpose, Lotus. The people are supposed to be confused and fighting.

When I say we are being intentionally pushed to civil war......I'm NOT saying "oh muh gawd I want civil war". I DONT. I definately dont. It's a very threatening thought. I'm saying we are being PUSHED in thar direction. Intentionally.

I find it strange that you see how correcting a mainstream narrative can get you labeled really quickly and your conclusion is that it's the peoples fault. That's kind of really sad. It's not the peoples fault. This had been an issue for years now.

I'm not talking about sides, here, Dove. I am talking about each individual person taking the time to find the truth, and not repeating misinformation. You post a lot of misinformation. Just sayin'. I, as an individual, not as a member of a political party (I am a Green, not a Dem) take responsibility for trying to find the truth, not the propagandistic talking points. And yes, I know they are pitting us against each other. I have been saying this for years. If you ever actually absorbed what I say in my posts, you would probably know this already.

It's the "people's fault" for reposting misinformation. Nothing more. Don't put words in my posts that aren't there.