Scouse! You need to see this!!!!

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Actually this was SCOUSE NAzi and me in a suit, provoking @Flynn the silly little swine!!!!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I admit MJF is funny, but I got suspicious about him with his constant "white trash hillbilly" remarks.

So I did a bit of digging and low and behold, he's a Juden. :(

His previous name was Maxwell Jacob Feinstein.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I admit MJF is funny, but I got suspicious about him with his constant "white trash hillbilly" remarks.

I know! He is a juice.

But he is very arrogant which I like.

But the way he say “little silly swine” was epic.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
But sure, At the end it:

oooooooyyyyyyyy veeeeeeyyyyyy

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

I know! He is a juice.

But he is very arrogant which I like.

But the way he say “little silly swine” was epic.

See what I mean about Jews always being easy to spot because of their behaviour? They can't resist bitching about whitey...

His arrogance is funny, but I doubt it's an act, he probably is genuinely like that in real life lol.

The cocky swagger would soon change to triggered butthurt if Hitler was brought up and praised for being a great leader. :LOL3:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Actually this was SCOUSE NAzi and me in a suit, provoking @Flynn the silly little swine!!!!

Hey you talking turd.

I thought you already "learneded your lesson," when talking crazy to me?

No? Yes?

If you mean keep his ass to the wall and hands over his meAT whenever you're around, yes all us fellas know to be on guard if fruity Flynn is stalking the area in his trademark segway emblazoned in rainbow LGBT fag flags and stickers.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Hey you talking turd.

I thought you already "learneded your lesson," when talking crazy to me?

No? Yes?

If you mean keep his ass to the wall and hands over his meAT whenever you're around, yes all us fellas know to be on guard if fruity Flynn is stalking the area in his trademark segway emblazoned in rainbow LGBT fag flags and stickers.

I'm not the one out here cupping the shriveled up balls of UncleMiLF and SHAMPOO. You're out here tonguing the fuck out of their dirty rotten buttholes.

Until you post a picture showing your teeth or lack thereof, you'll continue to be a fruity fraud.