Seamajor….why?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Five Guys Mumbai couldn't lift a toilet seat without a collective thrust....

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I don't believe I asked for your opinion mega-tard.

Your "opinion" doesn't count as you use these forums as your e-love hunting grounds, so naturally you'll come to the aid of the slags that belly crawl across these message boards.

LoSeR!

No shit Sherlock. I own that fruit picking hermaphrodite

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Are you kidding yourself again little man!? Lol…you thought you were about to have a sordid affair with a married woman online ya wrinkled old fart. Piss off with your giddy madness!

I pluck trees, not fruit.... except for pineapple bummed fruit squatters like Seaboobs...

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Just look at this little cunt won’t ya? Löl…I’ll footplant you into the fucking wall mate. Give you fucking heart palpitations! Löl

eDzAVMI.jpg

Tiny little pervert!
buffalo Bill looking sex offender who thinks trannies are muy exotica

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I don't know how old he is, but he's clearly in pretty good shape. He has a good basketball type body.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
That photo is years old and a basketball type body requires a bit of height matey. The towel railing is almost taller than she is…maybe netball is a goer?? Löl

A horse jockey lol. Makes the horse go faster the smaller they are!

POW!!!

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
That photo is years old and a basketball type body requires a bit of height matey. The towel railing is almost taller than she is…maybe netball is a goer?? Löl
Height? Does help, but Tell that to Spud Webb and Mugsy Bogues. lol

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Height? Does help, but Tell that to Spud Webb and Mugsy Bogues. lol
Yeah but they were young…this geezer is hitting 75 years old. If he overexerts himself he’ll absolutely shart himself. I’ll be surprised if he wasn’t using adult diapers after all those pineapples that he’s been reverse-eating back in his village…

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I don't believe I asked for your opinion mega-tard.

Your "opinion" doesn't count as you use these forums as your e-love hunting grounds, so naturally you'll come to the aid of the slags that belly crawl across these message boards.

LoSeR!

Ok, Jagdeep... or is it Farouk who is addressing me....

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Breakfall. Why do you have a picture of admin on a Friday night in your avatar ?
It’s all an illusion. Admin was hysterically laughing earlier thinking that I was referring to you stating that you’re a legitimate dwarf. Lol…I was referring to that Realgrimy creepy little fucker. (Can’t quote his username because he gets a wee bit uptight!)

I was just surprised I got a positive response from Noodle-Neck…wires crossed or not!
:Awesomeness:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
It’s all an illusion. Admin was hysterically laughing earlier thinking that I was referring to you stating that you’re a legitimate dwarf. Lol…I was referring to that Realgrimy creepy little fucker. (Can’t quote his username because he gets a wee bit uptight!)

I was just surprised I got a positive response from Noodle-Neck…wires crossed or not!
:Awesomeness:
5' 9" is a dwarf? ok..lol