Seamajor….why?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Why are you such a fuck up? And why do your eyes look South East Asian? Did your Italian father dip his wick in sum oriental pudding and pie? Löl

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Just look at this little cunt won’t ya? Löl…I’ll footplant you into the fucking wall mate. Give you fucking heart palpitations! Löl

eDzAVMI.jpg

Tiny little pervert!

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Look at your head mate! You must have less than ten years of life left in you. Your organs are probably malfunctioning and the waste in your system is oozing out of your pores you stinker! Löl…sucks to be ancient eh cunt?

:LOL3:

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Semen ….you fucking wank_stain! When you’re dead…us bastards will laugh at you. I’ll come over to Shitsville, have a surf, order a cocktail from that beach bar and wonder over to the cemetery and piss on your grave and think about your rotting corpse 6 feet under. That’s like a whole foot taller than you Seaboobies! Löl…Achtung baby!

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
^^^That’s a large shirt by the way. And it stretches tight on my muscles that could fuck you up in a heartbeat. Little cunt that you are! Löl

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Hahahahaaaaa…okay lady! :GdBy:

Why are you denying being a bush hog? You look like you have C-cup sized breasts which are bigger than Dove's A sized bee stings. And there's something about your unremarkable face that screams out redneck and STD. You have a fat face, it looks like you're having an allergic reaction reaction to something like a vagina.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Why are you denying being a bush hog? You look like you have C-cup sized breasts which are bigger than Dove's A sized bee stings. And there's something about your unremarkable face that screams out redneck and STD. You have a fat face, it looks like you're having an allergic reaction reaction to something like a vagina.
Leave Dove along you effeminate dooly! As I said before…King Poofter was punching well above his weight when Dove felt sorry for him. You need to get over it too.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Leave Dove along you effeminate dooly! As I said before…King Poofter was punching well above his weight when Dove felt sorry for him. You need to get over it too.

Shut up you fucking moron. You're the boss of jackshit around here you dick hugging drama queen.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Shut up you fucking moron. You're the boss of jackshit around here you dick hugging drama queen.

Ahahahahahaaaa…. “drama queen.” You and your funny looking brother are the fucking queens of drama. Between your mommy issues and disrespect towards women in general, your childhood must of being an absolute biatch. It’s telling…

:LOL3:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I don't know what pictures you're relying on to make that assertion but they're far greater than A's...

Freud
- arbiter of truth in reporting and a supreme officiando of fact checking shit posts.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Just look at this little cunt won’t ya? Löl…I’ll footplant you into the fucking wall mate. Give you fucking heart palpitations! Löl

eDzAVMI.jpg

Tiny little pervert!

So short....

Now you all understand why I started calling it "Seaboobies/Seaboobs" in 2015... it wasn't a throwaway comment... when one delves into this individual's background and history, one quickly realises it's a chick 25 years into testosterone injections and a prior 15 years of robbing gyms and shady health stores for the elusive juice to transform her into the animal which now appears on your screens.

@Seamajor is a biological female. It's beyond refute.

I know that a very small handful here may be shocked by this revelation, and in fact I never intended to ever make it clear because I enjoy the little lobotomised and scorned bitch chasing my quick stepping ankles... but all good things ultimately must come to an end.

@Seamajor , your penis isn't a penis. It's a flesh plug molded from another area of your body.

You're still a chick in height, breasts, demeanour, and sexuality.

Granted, you're an ugly chick as equally ugly as the man you're trying to pretend to be.

But you should give it a rest.... the cat (or your mangled pussy) is out of the bag.

You could move to Mars after changing your name and somebody like me will still skip trace your confused self then lay it all out in the open.

Do better Sea Queen...

Freud
- Biological Male who also identifies as a prick

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I don't know what pictures you're relying on to make that assertion but they're far greater than A's...

Freud
- arbiter of truth in reporting and a supreme officiando of fact checking shit posts.
He has no idea aye? And then he calls me fat when I’m positively athletic?? The only other bloke to ever call me fat was Semenwaifer, but he’s a complete halfwit as you know! Is Pickles a democrat?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Freud

I don't believe I asked for your opinion mega-tard.

Your "opinion" doesn't count as you use these forums as your e-love hunting grounds, so naturally you'll come to the aid of the slags that belly crawl across these message boards.

LoSeR!

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Your "opinion" doesn't count as you use these forums as your e-love hunting grounds, so naturally you'll come to the aid of the slags that belly crawl across these message boards.

LoSeR!
Oh fit a fucking cork in it ya transgendered poof!

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

LoSeR!

If it weren't for my exploits, you wouldn't have a single forum to post at these days.

You should thank me instead of be jealous of me, Five Guys Mumbai...