Seamajor's remaining time on this earth...

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Did that child rapist senilemajor die yet?

You fat prick. All that fat around your enlarged heart, will be the end of you. Not to mention your sedentary lifestyle. May I post your photo little guy? An example of a FloriDUH loser.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
"you are ignoring content by this member"

Guess the kiddie rapist didn't die afterall :(

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I kinda get a kick outta NY transplants living in FloriDUH. Like Your life’s dream to think cheap, in a flat muggy place. I bet your A/C runs 24/7.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I kinda get a kick outta NY transplants living in FloriDUH. Like Your life’s dream to think cheap, in a flat muggy place. I bet your A/C runs 24/7.
Don’t say FloriDUH amigo...makes you sound like @LotusBud. Just helping a mate...

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
All you fuckin idiots are untermensch, sea is entitled to opinions without death wishes ffs! He must've really gotten under some peoples skin! haha
I got you sea!
kErzZdC.jpg

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
He can only get under the skin of 12 year olds. When they are sedated and chained to a bedpost

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
He can only get under the skin of 12 year olds. When they are sedated and chained to a bedpost
He's an old dude with the vigour to post and hold his own on toxic verbal tennis, I'd say you'd be one of the first guys to say "I wish" if you did find out he passed away... Fuck politics, without each and every single one of us we would have nobody to call a cunt... You know?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Seamajor is a rat child rapist

Youre a mini Dude, and that’s the truth Stubby. Can I prove it? Are you too embarrassed? Fat little short guy. Do you ever get up off you’re sedentary ass? What a way to live.

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
He's an old dude with the vigour to post and hold his own on toxic verbal tennis, I'd say you'd be one of the first guys to say "I wish" if you did find out he passed away... Fuck politics, without each and every single one of us we would have nobody to call a cunt... You know?

You know back in grade school and it didn't matter which school there was always this one kid who was a squealer. Hit him with a snowball and he would run off crying "I'm telling I'm telling" Trip the kid and same thing "I'm telling I'm telling"

Well seamajor is that kid, nothing but a fucking rat and squealer. If he dropped dead right now it wouldn't matter to me at all.

Ho hum

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You know back in grade school and it didn't matter which school there was always this one kid who was a squealer. Hit him with a snowball and he would run off crying "I'm telling I'm telling" Trip the kid and same thing "I'm telling I'm telling"

Well seamajor is that kid, nothing but a fucking rat and squealer. If he dropped dead right now it wouldn't matter to me at all.

Ho hum

Did I hurt your feelings? I didn’t squeal on your wife. You already knew. I’d leave if I were you. You’re probably used to it.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I not only have received both of my Moderna shots but it has been over two weeks since I got my second so according to the CDC I am fully vaccinated. :)

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

It is flat and muggy but on the upside electricity is really cheap. Not as cheap as the PNW (hydro is the cheapest of the cheap power sources) but still much better than where I live where we pay the highest in the country. I need to buy solar panels but am waiting for Biden to repeal Trump's tariffs so I can get them 30% cheaper.

If a $24,000 solar set up becomes a $16,000 solar set up then I'd say that is a win. Naturally, the state will still fuck you on the price of natural gas though and then there is the highest in the country water bills. :(

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

It is flat and muggy but on the upside electricity is really cheap. Not as cheap as the PNW (hydro is the cheapest of the cheap power sources) but still much better than where I live where we pay the highest in the country. I need to buy solar panels but am waiting for Biden to repeal Trump's tariffs so I can get them 30% cheaper.

If a $24,000 solar set up becomes a $16,000 solar set up then I'd say that is a win. Naturally, the state will still fuck you on the price of natural gas though and then there is the highest in the country water bills. :(
California is shit

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

California is shit

Translation. I can’t afford it.