Sen. Mitt Romney said former Rep. Tulsi Gabbard's "treasonous lies may well cost lives." Is Tulsi a Soviet Mole?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
And you believe this pro war propaganda?

Honest question. Exactly what did Tulsi lie about and how did this supposed lie result in death?

Bush lied and people died.....an anti war statement....now being wielded towards anti war people. Amazing.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Honest question.
I believe the Russian sourced stories of all the US funded bioweapon labs all over Ukraine are Bullshit.

It's a fact that there are biolabs. The US possible funding is what's being questioned.

Why do you think that's bullshit? You think our government isnt evil af?

Our government funded the Wuhan lab research.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️

Honest question.
I believe the Russian sourced stories of all the US funded bioweapon labs all over Ukraine are Bullshit.

It's a fact that there are biolabs. The US possible funding is what's being questioned.

Stop reposting debunked, and out of complete context bullshit, Natassia.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Tulsi gabbard Is an army vet

therefore a real solider

plus admin is jealous of pretty women because they get more cock than he does

Hence, the vile hate you see on this thread

next

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Tulsi gabbard Is an army vet

therefore a real solider

plus admin is jealous of pretty women because they get more cock than he does

Hence, the vile hate you see on this thread

next
Fuck off fake christian bull shit spinner. Ha ha, more Christian than you are.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I really just am floored that anyone who hates Republicans would actually side with Romney over Tulsi Gabbard.

If you are going to side with a Republican? Why would you side with a shit establishment one?

Should this be a red flag to look into this more deeply?

Can someone answer how what Tulsi said was....well first wrong, and how exactly does it cost any lives?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Honest question.

Stop reposting debunked, and out of complete context bullshit, Natassia.

Well show what I posted that is "debunked" and "out of context" because that's exactly what I see in your posts. Debunked and out of context bullshit.

Show how I'm wrong.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I really just am floored that anyone who hates Republicans would actually side with Romney over Tulsi Gabbard.

If you are going to side with a Republican? Why would you side with a shit establishment one?

Can someone answer how what Tulsi said was....well first wrong, and how exactly does it cost any lives?
It makes perfect sense really. They all know no matter how much they beat RINO Romney over the head, he'll side with them enough to fuck up the real republicans plans.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

It makes perfect sense really. They all know no matter how much they beat RINO Romney over the head, he'll side with them enough to fuck up the real republicans plans.

That's why I call them the establishment party.

All these "repukes" they once hated.....they will suddenly side with because they support the establishment. It's not Republicans they hate. Its ordinary people they hate.

senior penor

Factory Bastard
"Everyone I don't like is Hitler!" Tulsi Gabbard

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

you didn't watch this, did you?
Ah yes. funny how tulsi is now a russian/soviet AFTER she leaves the party, and starts riding Romney's RINO meatstick from MARCH of 2022.
Now what changed from March of 2022 and october od 2022 that made you love your mittiepoos and hate the she-devil tulsi?
Oh right! She left the warmongering DNC and kicked them all in in the pink-haired pissies for being fucking warmongers and rabidly flirting with nuclear war.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
you didn't watch this, did you?
Ah yes. funny how tulsi is now a russian/soviet AFTER she leaves the party, and starts riding Romney's RINO meatstick from MARCH of 2022.
Now what changed from March of 2022 and october od 2022 that made you love your mittiepoos and hate the she-devil tulsi?
Oh right! She left the warmongering DNC and kicked them all in in the pink-haired pissies for being fucking warmongers and rabidly flirting with nuclear war.
You’re such a goober.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I think Tulsi Gabbard is bought.

Gabbard claims that she is a moderate centrist Independent.

She increasingly comes across as a Shill for the alt-Right in America.

I dunno maybe she sees the winds of change & the direction the US is headed, so may as well jump on the bandwagon now rather than later. Mind you the US could be headed/going scary Right too.

She clearly has future political aspirations perhaps to be part of a future Republican administration.

senior penor

Factory Bastard
You’re such a goober.
And you're all ass mad at Tulsi for calling the DNC for exactly what it is as she exits even to the point you will suck off Mitt Romney for things he said back in March. Don't worry. mittiepoos will get primaried in 2024 and join the other establishment goon liz cheney, and they can be one big circlejerk from the shadows where the people can just tune them out. You're mad because she wasn't another sellout like Alexandria Occasio Smolliet cortez and just towed the line drunky the assclown(nancy pelosi) wanted her to tow and beat that nuclear war drum, and you retards are all clapping along with it until you get a russian nuke dropped on your head.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I think Tulsi Gabbard is bought.

Gabbard claims that she is a moderate centrist Independent.

She increasingly comes across as a Shill for the alt-Right in America.

I dunno maybe she sees the winds of change & the direction the US is headed, so may as well jump on the bandwagon now rather than later. Mind you the US could be headed/going scary Right too.

She clearly has future political aspirations perhaps to be part of a future Republican administration.

She's a wanna be wolf in sheep's clothing. She "was" a Republican before she switched to D to be electable in very D Hawaii...

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
And you're all ass mad at Tulsi for calling the DNC for exactly what it is as she exits even to the point you will suck off Mitt Romney for things he said back in March. Don't worry. mittiepoos will get primaried in 2024 and join the other establishment goon liz cheney, and they can be one big circlejerk from the shadows where the people can just tune them out. You're mad because she wasn't another sellout like Alexandria Occasio Smolliet cortez and just towed the line drunky the assclown(nancy pelosi) wanted her to tow and beat that nuclear war drum, and you retards are all clapping along with it until you get a russian nuke dropped on your head.
310971682_10160324582222594_2665512462117120973_n.jpg

Last edited:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
She's a wanna be wolf in sheep's clothing. She "was" a Republican before she switched to D to be electable in very D Hawaii...
Gabbard condemns the Pentagon warhawks for supporting Ukraine's war effort.

However, many Europeans think otherwise & are extremely fearful of Russia and Putin's ulterior motives. Many Europeans are grateful for US support & NATO because its the only thing which protects them against Russia. I think Europeans believe the US isnt arming the Ukrainians enough than the opposite.

Putin is widely seen as the bad guy in Europe.

Gabbard is on the wrong side of history in this regard.