Serious question for the ladies

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Could you date a guy that didn't have a nose?

As in, the area where a person's nose normally is this person has a gaping hole that looks similar to a vagina.

Sure by day he wears a cheap stick on rubber nose that doesn't even match the rest of his face, But by night he looks like something that could give the predator nightmares.

Do you date him?

Do you wonder if while he's banging you missionary style something really disgusting might start dripping out of that big hole and onto your face?

Or do you say "hey, you've got what appears to be two mouths on your face! use them to eat the ass and pussy at the same time"

Mature responses only please.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Lol, no not for me, people with obvious things missing freak me out, not being a cunt but it’s just how I feel..

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

As in, the area where a person's nose normally is this person has a gaping hole that looks similar to a vagina.

Sure by day he wears a cheap stick on rubber nose that doesn't even match the rest of his face, But by night he looks like something that could give the predator nightmares.

Do you date him?

Do you wonder if while he's banging you missionary style something really disgusting might start dripping out of that big hole and onto your face?

Or do you say "hey, you've got what appears to be two mouths on your face! use them to eat the ass and pussy at the same time"

You appear to be suffering a mental illness.

You ask the most stupidest questions imaginable.

Kill yourself now you pathetic excuse for a chimp one generation out of the trees.

Fark me dead dunny budgie!~

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
A better question is this: Could you date a man with no dick and a serious mental illness? Asking for the op, who is too insecure to post for himself.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Do you date him?

How about a filthy dwarf who lives with his maw?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Do you date him?

How about a filthy dwarf who lives with his maw?
Are you asking for a friend or looking for tips writing a dating profile?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
A better question is this: Could you date a man with no dick and a serious mental illness? Asking for the op, who is too insecure to post for himself.

^^^^ Best question ever asked in this forum. You're welcome, Strapon. Watch the ladies come running now. Or go running.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
29834759-EE46-4-FFB-8135-29886-C6-D62-A3.jpg

Swamp Duck doesn’t really know you

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

^^^^ Best question ever asked in this forum. You're welcome, Strapon. Watch the ladies come running now. Or go running.

Like the 2 slags demanding $$$ every month? Stubby couldn’t get laid at the Moonlight Ranch, Dwarf and Midget division

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
96-F32-A61-9-C3-F-4345-93-A1-AFDBCFA98-F0-B.jpg

I feel sorry for you stubby. You’re pathetic. I know what you look like, so does the Bronx PD

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
You wish you were half as cute as Obama. And he's not even that cute.
lol.. you don't even know what I look like

that's rage right there :ROFL:

I do, I have your real picture.
ugh... please don't tell me you still masturbate to it

Nothing wrong with that. I get off on @X and @Aryan Emperor
Well, you don't look like a fucking warthog with paint roller eyebrows.

I wouldn't mind you getting off

But Caskur?

SHe makes Shrek look like a runway model

Succubus

Site Supporter
I don't mind the nose thing. If he didn't have a dick, I'd be cool with that, too. He better have brains and he better have a tongue. That's all i need. Hahaha

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
I don't mind the nose thing. If he didn't have a dick, I'd be cool with that, too. He better have brains and he better have a tongue. That's all i need. Hahaha
Do you realize that a lot of your posts concern sexual intercourse?

Succubus

Site Supporter
Do you realize that a lot of your posts concern sexual intercourse?

Yes, I do. It's called "talking shit"- keeping people entertained. It doesn't describe my character. Words are words. Ones actions describe ones character. ;) I don't get down like that, hun.