Serious question for the ladies

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Christ almighty... lotus is having a hard time finding reliable sources

Could that perhaps have something to do with the fact that you are dealing with powerful elites backed by a government KNOWN for manipulating the internet and a near unending supply of cash ?

OMG... the blatant stupidity is just appalling

You haven't posted one single source for your insane claim about the virus being about the election. You're out of your mind.
Would there actually be a source that isn't immediately shut down by big tech? One that wouldn't immediately be labeled heretics by your propaganda masters if it managed to linger on the net for more than 24 hours?

Newsflash you dumb fucking moron. BGP routing protocols make the internet very easy to manipulate. Big tech, backed by powerful elites and the second richest country in the world can make anything they want disappear.

I do this shit for a living. I can an apache or nginx based web servers disappear with a DDOS attack that isn't even detectable and doesn't require more than one computer to execute. IF I do it by domain name they'll never be back online again

Imagine what China can do

wake up, dummy.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Nobody hated Obama.

Do you suffer from memory loss?

I did not like Obama AT ALL, but I defended him because of all the extreme hate from the right. Haha. Kinda like Blazor and Trump.

My memory is fine.

People disliked Obama because of policy.

People hate Trump because of personality.

People fucking hated Obama. Don't give me that shit. The vitriol was on a 24/7 newsfeed. And he wasn't half as disgusting as Trump. Trump is really and truly ugly in every way.

Deport: your naked emperor will never dwell in the WH again. Don't delude yourself.

He will return from Mar A Lago like Napoleon returned from Elba, leading an army of deplorables that will cleanse our homeland of liberal filth forever. Just imagine him debating Kamala Harris without the COVID bullshit to hide behind. The left got lucky this time because the strength of TRUMP is the rallies and the general enthusiasm. They had a country hiding at home, voating by mail, prey to the relentless stream of garbage the media has been feeding them for the past year. And they still had to cheat. Mark My Words.
THe leftist scum will try to have him offed before 2024

watch

and that's the fort Sumter we need to galvanize true american patriots to round up the liberal scum and hang them where they are

The establishment will just make sure no outsiders will ever get in there again.

Since the mainstream and Biden voters are dismissing and ignoring the challenging to the election results and process.....it will just blow over and the software will continue getting used.

They did it to Sanders TWICE and he just rolled over and told his base to back Biden.

No one ever holds these people accountable for shit. Most would rather hate their follow citizens because it's easier, I guess.

But when they did the exact same thing to sanders you saw Lotus screeching like a wounded banshee

she knows they fucking cheated but her partisan dedication rivals her love for this country as it does with every other liberal piece of shit America hating hack

I detest Biden. You may have seen me post that 100 times by now. And I did not vote for him. Period. I am not a democrat. I believe both sides undoubtedly cheated. If you think the Trump side didn't also cheat, you are completely delusional. I am very convinced, though, that if you recounted every single vote cast, Trump would still lose. Unlike in 2000, when Gore clearly won and you hypocritical cons said absolutely nothing, I am saying nothing ONLY BECAUSE I don't believe for 1 second that Trump actually won.
YOu don't want to believe trump won.

Period.

I know he didn't win. Most of the country hates him. They don't like Biden, but they hate Trump.

You think that because you likely only hear from or see others who hate Trump. So you assume that's "most of the country".

Meanwhile most Trump supporters would say most of the country supports him. Because they see and hear mostly people who do.

People mostly are algorithm bound to their own echo chambers and will only associate meaningfully with others who agree with them.

There is no way 80 million people voted for Biden. His 47 year history compared to 4 years of Trump...I mean....if 80 million people are this stupid and easily manipulated, then a Biden presidency is what the country deserves.

I just do not think other, more vulnerable countries deserve anymore violence from America and our troops deserve to come home.....so 80 million people are fucking assholes if this count is legit.

Yeah. And there's no way 74 million voted for Trump. Like I said, both sides probably cheated, but Trump definitely lost.

And, no Dovey, I don't think that because I know others who hate Trump. I think that because I listen to him talk and read his tweets. I think that because I see how he used the office to profit. In my book, that is the most evil thing a president can do, and he did it blatantly. I think millions of other Americans actually saw these things, too. Trump fucking lost.

Well your thoughts may be a bit clouded here.

People who care about his tweets can afford to be that elitests. The rest of us need that tax cut and those jobs, and School Choice and lowered insurance/medical costs. We care about ending wars and staying OUT of wars.

People who voted for Trump dont give a shit WHAT he says on twitter because we are worried about what impacts us DIRECTLY.

Yanno. Most of us chose ridiculous mouthy tweets over war and 5 dollar a gallon gas.

From my spot.....most of the country supports him. And 75 million isnt to be sneezed at.

Perhaps I would think differently if I were priviledged enough to avoid the consequences of bad policies and I could fuss about the guy who decides how much of my wages i get to keep tweeting things like "covefe" perhaps i would agree.

But I'm working class white trash and so are most of the people I know. And a good chunk of us laugh at some of those mouthy tweets....because fuck the status quo and pandering to the priviledged.

Its not Trump losing. He actually LOST wealth during his time in office. Its US losing. And any countries hoping for peace. And any inner city family hoping for their child to access a safe education. Its us losing....once again....so the establishment can make money off shit policies that pacify priviledged brats and make the rich richer.

He did not give you a permanent tax cut. He gave that to the very rich only. Your tax cut is going to end. This end was signed into law by Trump, but there is no doubt the partisan right will find a way to blame Biden. See, I actually pay attention to what these motherfuckers are doing. Your tax cut was a ploy to get you to vote for him in 2020. Nothing more.

I am far more concerned with this legal bullshit he's pulling than with his tweets. I just think his tweets are a reflection of the very ugly man he really is.

Trump has not lost wealth. He has been using his office to enrich himself and his family. Jared and Ivanka just bought a 30 million dollar property. Brought to them by the US taxpayers. And you guys spent so much time moaning and grouning about Obama's mansion. They ALL do it. Trump as much or more than any of them.

TRUTH ^^^^^^

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Could that perhaps have something to do with the fact that you are dealing with powerful elites backed by a government KNOWN for manipulating the internet and a near unending supply of cash ?

You haven't posted one single source for your insane claim about the virus being about the election. You're out of your mind.
Would there actually be a source that isn't immediately shut down by big tech? One that wouldn't immediately be labeled heretics by your propaganda masters if it managed to linger on the net for more than 24 hours?

Newsflash you dumb fucking moron. BGP routing protocols make the internet very easy to manipulate. Big tech, backed by powerful elites and the second richest country in the world can make anything they want disappear.

I do this shit for a living. I can an apache or nginx disappear with a DDOS attack that isn't even detectable and doesn't require more than one computer to execute. IF I do it by domain name they'll never be back online again

wake up, dummy.

Well, I still manage to find info in other arenas that the masters do not approve of. Besides, claiming that sources you need have been shut down doesn't make your theory magically true, you know.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Well, I still manage to find info in other arenas that the masters do not approve of. Besides, claiming that sources you need have been shut down doesn't make your theory magically true, you know.

Good lord. We're talking about the biggest election fraud in US history. The US. WHich remains the number one superpower in the world for now. You don't even get the slightest suspicion that the players (especially those in US positions of power) might want their involvement buried?

Do you really think China, Soros, The cooperative DNC and big tech (all of whom stand to benefit from a Biden presidency) want this inform accessible by some melon head who likes to "read alot"?

Fuck you're grossly stupid.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Good lord. We're talking about the biggest election fraud in US history. The US. WHich remains the number one superpower in the world for now. You don't even get the slightest suspicion that the players (especially those in US positions of power) might want their involvement buried?

Do you really think China, Soros, The cooperative DNC and big tech (all of whom stand to benefit from a Biden presidency) want this inform accessible by some melon head who likes to "read alot"?

The US would be a greater superpower if your governments weren't jewed out pussies, Trump being one of the biggest Juden lovers...

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

The US would be a greater superpower if your governments weren't jewed out pussies, Trump being one of the biggest Juden lovers...
Oh God... are you on that Jews secretly rule the world trip too?

Christ almighty let it go already. The chinks pissing in their matzaball soup and they're fucking smiling and asking for more

sit down with that tinfoil crap already

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Oh God... are you on that Jews secretly rule the world trip too?

Christ almighty let it go already. The chinks pissing in their matzaball soup and they're fucking smiling and asking for more

sit down with that tinfoil crap already
That's something a Jew would say...

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Stubby is a Puerto Rican that lives in a fire trap in the Bronx. I thought everyone knew that

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yeah. Show me some evidence.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Go piss up a rope you noseless freak
Everyone who can actually read knows she managed to piss off your precious trans testicle emperor and got banned for an alleged "trans phobic" comment

Actually, you're only describing window lickers such as yourself. The reality is that Oak is still in good standing and has simply elected not to post there for the foreseeable future. But you know, you love to lie out of both sides of your mouth about such matters...the penultimate lie being, a couple of days ago, that Peaches was never banned from SG. Why do you suppose that none of his passwords work, and that the reading account he established recently just vaporized overnight?

No, Oak is not banned. This habit you SG twits have of stating wild ass guesses as FACT is what stokes the drama that some of us detest, you lying fuckwad. Either that, or it puts us to sleep.

I was gonna tell you to sling it and stop sticking your nose in things which don't concern you, but then I realised it would be a tad insensitive given your condition.....
Running around behind j00dog with a pail of water ain't a good look on anyone, and few except @Dove can pull it off. That's because she has her own load of Krazy Kontent to peddle, whereas you have ... nothing.

A 'pail of water'? Yep, you're ancient as dirt, just like Lady Peaches....

Why are you hiding behind an alt, Princess Peaches?

I know that your old handle has been sullied beyond all recognition and using it would be a bad move in the current climate, but shielding yourself behind a completely transparent fake account is not doing you any favours whatsoever.

Why not just hurl yourself out of that closet, slither into your mobility scooter and proclaim your support for NAMBLA and the LGBT movement?

If Biden gets in, your taste for minors will probably be legalised anyway....

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Peaches just got punched in that area where his nose used to be

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Nobody hated Obama.

Do you suffer from memory loss?

I did not like Obama AT ALL, but I defended him because of all the extreme hate from the right. Haha. Kinda like Blazor and Trump.

My memory is fine.

People disliked Obama because of policy.

People hate Trump because of personality.

People fucking hated Obama. Don't give me that shit. The vitriol was on a 24/7 newsfeed. And he wasn't half as disgusting as Trump. Trump is really and truly ugly in every way.

Deport: your naked emperor will never dwell in the WH again. Don't delude yourself.

He will return from Mar A Lago like Napoleon returned from Elba, leading an army of deplorables that will cleanse our homeland of liberal filth forever. Just imagine him debating Kamala Harris without the COVID bullshit to hide behind. The left got lucky this time because the strength of TRUMP is the rallies and the general enthusiasm. They had a country hiding at home, voating by mail, prey to the relentless stream of garbage the media has been feeding them for the past year. And they still had to cheat. Mark My Words.
THe leftist scum will try to have him offed before 2024

watch

and that's the fort Sumter we need to galvanize true american patriots to round up the liberal scum and hang them where they are

The establishment will just make sure no outsiders will ever get in there again.

Since the mainstream and Biden voters are dismissing and ignoring the challenging to the election results and process.....it will just blow over and the software will continue getting used.

They did it to Sanders TWICE and he just rolled over and told his base to back Biden.

No one ever holds these people accountable for shit. Most would rather hate their follow citizens because it's easier, I guess.

But when they did the exact same thing to sanders you saw Lotus screeching like a wounded banshee

she knows they fucking cheated but her partisan dedication rivals her love for this country as it does with every other liberal piece of shit America hating hack

I detest Biden. You may have seen me post that 100 times by now. And I did not vote for him. Period. I am not a democrat. I believe both sides undoubtedly cheated. If you think the Trump side didn't also cheat, you are completely delusional. I am very convinced, though, that if you recounted every single vote cast, Trump would still lose. Unlike in 2000, when Gore clearly won and you hypocritical cons said absolutely nothing, I am saying nothing ONLY BECAUSE I don't believe for 1 second that Trump actually won.
YOu don't want to believe trump won.

Period.

I know he didn't win. Most of the country hates him. They don't like Biden, but they hate Trump.

You think that because you likely only hear from or see others who hate Trump. So you assume that's "most of the country".

Meanwhile most Trump supporters would say most of the country supports him. Because they see and hear mostly people who do.

People mostly are algorithm bound to their own echo chambers and will only associate meaningfully with others who agree with them.

There is no way 80 million people voted for Biden. His 47 year history compared to 4 years of Trump...I mean....if 80 million people are this stupid and easily manipulated, then a Biden presidency is what the country deserves.

I just do not think other, more vulnerable countries deserve anymore violence from America and our troops deserve to come home.....so 80 million people are fucking assholes if this count is legit.

Yeah. And there's no way 74 million voted for Trump. Like I said, both sides probably cheated, but Trump definitely lost.

And, no Dovey, I don't think that because I know others who hate Trump. I think that because I listen to him talk and read his tweets. I think that because I see how he used the office to profit. In my book, that is the most evil thing a president can do, and he did it blatantly. I think millions of other Americans actually saw these things, too. Trump fucking lost.

Well your thoughts may be a bit clouded here.

People who care about his tweets can afford to be that elitests. The rest of us need that tax cut and those jobs, and School Choice and lowered insurance/medical costs. We care about ending wars and staying OUT of wars.

People who voted for Trump dont give a shit WHAT he says on twitter because we are worried about what impacts us DIRECTLY.

Yanno. Most of us chose ridiculous mouthy tweets over war and 5 dollar a gallon gas.

From my spot.....most of the country supports him. And 75 million isnt to be sneezed at.

Perhaps I would think differently if I were priviledged enough to avoid the consequences of bad policies and I could fuss about the guy who decides how much of my wages i get to keep tweeting things like "covefe" perhaps i would agree.

But I'm working class white trash and so are most of the people I know. And a good chunk of us laugh at some of those mouthy tweets....because fuck the status quo and pandering to the priviledged.

Its not Trump losing. He actually LOST wealth during his time in office. Its US losing. And any countries hoping for peace. And any inner city family hoping for their child to access a safe education. Its us losing....once again....so the establishment can make money off shit policies that pacify priviledged brats and make the rich richer.

He did not give you a permanent tax cut. He gave that to the very rich only. Your tax cut is going to end. This end was signed into law by Trump, but there is no doubt the partisan right will find a way to blame Biden. See, I actually pay attention to what these motherfuckers are doing. Your tax cut was a ploy to get you to vote for him in 2020. Nothing more.

I am far more concerned with this legal bullshit he's pulling than with his tweets. I just think his tweets are a reflection of the very ugly man he really is.

Trump has not lost wealth. He has been using his office to enrich himself and his family. Jared and Ivanka just bought a 30 million dollar property. Brought to them by the US taxpayers. And you guys spent so much time moaning and grouning about Obama's mansion. They ALL do it. Trump as much or more than any of them.

Yes yes I've already seen leftists try to damage control Bidens Bush era tax plans and his repealing of Trumps tax cuts.

What I fail to understand, and I'm not alone in this.....if you guys are SO passionate about helping people with policies.....why not many of you seem to not listen when the very people you are wanting policies to help tell you what has helped and what has harmed?

You hate Trump so nothing he has done that has actually helped people will be acknowledged. The priority isn't people. Its hating Trump.

The fact is, you are gonna believe whatever you want....so no matter how many people tell you "Hey, these policies helped me and this is why" you are gonna argue with it and/or straight up say you dont believe them. And then the insults come.

Obama policies were a nightmare.

I have seen the whole chart about how "educated" white people support the democrats and voted for Clinton....while "uneducated" white people voted for Trump. What the "educated" left leaners take from this is that Trump supporters are ignorant, stupid red necks with no education.

Which tells you how the left has become the party of the wealthy, the corporate elitests....who look at the working class and poor with contempt and disdain.

It's the trades people, the community college people....the working and middle class that supports him.

There are several very good reasons for this, but rather than hear them....its nothing but typical TDS anti Trump crap.

Personally Lotus....I wouldnt care if Trump had profited during his time in office. Because his policies directly benefitted the people whether you agree with that or not. And he kept his promises.

But the fact is, he lost wealth during his time in office. He is the first president in a very long time to actually lose wealth in office. He also is the first one in decades to keep America out of new wars.

But if you determined to hate the guy, you are gonna believe whatever you want that helps you continue to hate the guy. People who hate Trump are far more invested in hating Trump than caring about citizens....and will turn that hatred on the citizens who support policies that help them before they stop and consider policies that work.

The left has become abusive like that. No one is allowed to benefit from policies unless they passed them, and if a leftist policy or decision is ruining and destroying lives.....oh well. You cant argue it because you are clearly a stupid uneducated racist.

If you cannot afford health insurance, just swallow that fine that you cant afford either and if you fight that you are just a stupid bigot that wants thousands of people to die without healthcare. Just go live in a shelter with your kids and STFU. <--this is how the left treats people.

Left and progressive policies harm the working class and the poor and benefit the wealthy.....you guys are just way too proud to hear that and refuse to listen.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I do this shit for a living. I can an apache or nginx disappear with a DDOS attack that isn't even detectable and doesn't require more than one computer to execute. IF I do it by domain name they'll never be back online again

wake up, dummy.

Right here in Michigan, in Antrium county they found the the software flipped thousands of Republican votes to Democrats.

There was a whole shit show in Detroit as well with stopping the count, restarting the count with a grossly suspicious amount of votes for Biden. That's not normal. It's just not.

Also plenty of people here voted by mail for Trump. There are also people who voted by mail for Jo Jo. So it's weird so many votes popped up ALL for Biden.

I tracked absentee ballots from people born in 1902. They were received in October.

It's been a joke here for decades that the dead vote Democrat. It's not some new thing.

Again even Sanders supporters are saying its foul. Elizabeth Warren and a few other democrat senators have also vocalized concerns about this software.....even before this election.

I'm not sure what evidence you think can be accessed on the internet that's good enough to show you why so many people do not trust this result. It's even an ongoing court battle.

People dont trust it and have valid reasons not to trust it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Stubby is a Puerto Rican that lives in a fire trap in the Bronx. I thought everyone knew that

He doesn't live in New York, dunce-nads...

Listen to the internet’s biggest troll. Where should I start DD? Should we ask Frank first. Funny little women

What you should do is stop asking for real life information on other posters and bringing up off topic shitty comments referencing details of what you think people do and where you think they live in real life.

Its gross and weird. Stop it.....its really NOT hard to not be a nosey PI hound.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I am a lady. Yep. That is me. Still wondering why the fuck these so called men are responding to this thread......come on guys, let me in on the big secret (although, dumb and dumber could figure it out).
When I’m at the supermarket check-out counter, I sometimes like to catch up on the goss’ in the Women’s Day magazine while waiting in the queue. Hehehehehehehehehee...

THROB

Factory Bastard
I come here whenever i remember or see it on my shitty laptop.

to that aryen guy, who needs looks when hookers are so cheap? fuck you.