Serious question for the ladies

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
Hi @Omnipotent

9d843d6abd5b9875946f746b834ec5e3.gif

Don't flirt. I will drag your ass to hell if you flirt. YOU'RE MINE!!!! :EvilOne2:

• Funny
Reactions: X

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The left doesn't recognise limits to authority and will further dismantle anything which has reinforced the US's status as a Republic.

It will end in massive civil unrest.

I know.

They've been brainwashed to be okay with political violence and pretty much anything to be rid of any dissent towards them based on them seeing any opposition to their values as hate, bigotry, et.

So in their heads.....its not only permissable, but their moral duty.

We are effectively being dehumanized and villainized the more radical this end becomes.

Even mainstream "news" sources have openly demonized anyone who supports Trump and has called us maggots right on air. Tens of millions of Americans being called maggots on a media station. That's not even the only thing.

Anyone with a rational mind should see this as incredibly alarming.

Everything about the MSM is alarming, Dovey. It's why I stopped listening to and reading them. I made up my own mind about Trump based on reading his tweets and watching what he actually did in office, not based on anything the MSM said. They did the same thing to Bernie, and I still voted for Bernie. The thing is, more people have to look at the actual voting records and actual intents of elected officials and decide based on those things. The right is every bit as fucked up in this regard as the left. They have been watching Fox for 2 decades and couldn't recognize the truth if it kissed them on the mouth. Same with people who watch MSNBC.

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Go piss up a rope you noseless freak
Everyone who can actually read knows she managed to piss off your precious trans testicle emperor and got banned for an alleged "trans phobic" comment

Actually, you're only describing window lickers such as yourself. The reality is that Oak is still in good standing and has simply elected not to post there for the foreseeable future. But you know, you love to lie out of both sides of your mouth about such matters...the penultimate lie being, a couple of days ago, that Peaches was never banned from SG. Why do you suppose that none of his passwords work, and that the reading account he established recently just vaporized overnight?

No, Oak is not banned. This habit you SG twits have of stating wild ass guesses as FACT is what stokes the drama that some of us detest, you lying fuckwad. Either that, or it puts us to sleep.

I was gonna tell you to sling it and stop sticking your nose in things which don't concern you, but then I realised it would be a tad insensitive given your condition.....
Running around behind j00dog with a pail of water ain't a good look on anyone, and few except @Dove can pull it off. That's because she has her own load of Krazy Kontent to peddle, whereas you have ... nothing.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Go piss up a rope you noseless freak
Everyone who can actually read knows she managed to piss off your precious trans testicle emperor and got banned for an alleged "trans phobic" comment

Actually, you're only describing window lickers such as yourself. The reality is that Oak is still in good standing and has simply elected not to post there for the foreseeable future. But you know, you love to lie out of both sides of your mouth about such matters...the penultimate lie being, a couple of days ago, that Peaches was never banned from SG. Why do you suppose that none of his passwords work, and that the reading account he established recently just vaporized overnight?

No, Oak is not banned. This habit you SG twits have of stating wild ass guesses as FACT is what stokes the drama that some of us detest, you lying fuckwad. Either that, or it puts us to sleep.

I was gonna tell you to sling it and stop sticking your nose in things which don't concern you, but then I realised it would be a tad insensitive given your condition.....
Running around behind j00dog with a pail of water ain't a good look on anyone, and few except @Dove can pull it off. That's because she has her own load of Krazy Kontent to peddle, whereas you have ... nothing.
Are you snorting porcupines whole again?

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
ONCE AGAIN- WTF ARE "MEN" RESPONDING TO THIS FUCKING THREAD?????

I don't know how this thread got to be about Trump "winning" the election.

@Succubus it hasn't been about "women" since the fourth or fifth post on Page 1. It's been thru half a dozen topics already, but fortunately it's in Meltdown where threadjackers and shitposters love to hang out.

Succubus

Site Supporter

@Succubus it hasn't been about "women" since the fourth or fifth post on Page 1. It's been thru half a dozen topics already, but fortunately it's in Meltdown where threadjackers and shitposters love to hang out.

Well then, I shall refrain from my corrections and play pretend in a forum corner somewhere. Besides, there are better things to do with my valuable time.....like flirt with @X :devil1:

• Funny
Reactions: X

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Nobody hated Obama.

Do you suffer from memory loss?

I did not like Obama AT ALL, but I defended him because of all the extreme hate from the right. Haha. Kinda like Blazor and Trump.

My memory is fine.

People disliked Obama because of policy.

People hate Trump because of personality.

People fucking hated Obama. Don't give me that shit. The vitriol was on a 24/7 newsfeed. And he wasn't half as disgusting as Trump. Trump is really and truly ugly in every way.

Deport: your naked emperor will never dwell in the WH again. Don't delude yourself.

He will return from Mar A Lago like Napoleon returned from Elba, leading an army of deplorables that will cleanse our homeland of liberal filth forever. Just imagine him debating Kamala Harris without the COVID bullshit to hide behind. The left got lucky this time because the strength of TRUMP is the rallies and the general enthusiasm. They had a country hiding at home, voating by mail, prey to the relentless stream of garbage the media has been feeding them for the past year. And they still had to cheat. Mark My Words.
THe leftist scum will try to have him offed before 2024

watch

and that's the fort Sumter we need to galvanize true american patriots to round up the liberal scum and hang them where they are

The establishment will just make sure no outsiders will ever get in there again.

Since the mainstream and Biden voters are dismissing and ignoring the challenging to the election results and process.....it will just blow over and the software will continue getting used.

They did it to Sanders TWICE and he just rolled over and told his base to back Biden.

No one ever holds these people accountable for shit. Most would rather hate their follow citizens because it's easier, I guess.

But when they did the exact same thing to sanders you saw Lotus screeching like a wounded banshee

she knows they fucking cheated but her partisan dedication rivals her love for this country as it does with every other liberal piece of shit America hating hack

I detest Biden. You may have seen me post that 100 times by now. And I did not vote for him. Period. I am not a democrat. I believe both sides undoubtedly cheated. If you think the Trump side didn't also cheat, you are completely delusional. I am very convinced, though, that if you recounted every single vote cast, Trump would still lose. Unlike in 2000, when Gore clearly won and you hypocritical cons said absolutely nothing, I am saying nothing ONLY BECAUSE I don't believe for 1 second that Trump actually won.
YOu don't want to believe trump won.

Period.

I know he didn't win. Most of the country hates him. They don't like Biden, but they hate Trump.

You think that because you likely only hear from or see others who hate Trump. So you assume that's "most of the country".

Meanwhile most Trump supporters would say most of the country supports him. Because they see and hear mostly people who do.

People mostly are algorithm bound to their own echo chambers and will only associate meaningfully with others who agree with them.

There is no way 80 million people voted for Biden. His 47 year history compared to 4 years of Trump...I mean....if 80 million people are this stupid and easily manipulated, then a Biden presidency is what the country deserves.

I just do not think other, more vulnerable countries deserve anymore violence from America and our troops deserve to come home.....so 80 million people are fucking assholes if this count is legit.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Well then, I shall refrain from my corrections and play pretend in a forum corner somewhere. Besides, there are better things to do with my valuable time.....like flirt with @X :devil1:

Joo has no rules in his threads. You post whatever you like.

This thread is about whatever the fuck anyone decides to make it about. :)

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Nobody hated Obama.

I did not like Obama AT ALL, but I defended him because of all the extreme hate from the right. Haha. Kinda like Blazor and Trump.

My memory is fine.

People fucking hated Obama. Don't give me that shit. The vitriol was on a 24/7 newsfeed. And he wasn't half as disgusting as Trump. Trump is really and truly ugly in every way.

Deport: your naked emperor will never dwell in the WH again. Don't delude yourself.

He will return from Mar A Lago like Napoleon returned from Elba, leading an army of deplorables that will cleanse our homeland of liberal filth forever. Just imagine him debating Kamala Harris without the COVID bullshit to hide behind. The left got lucky this time because the strength of TRUMP is the rallies and the general enthusiasm. They had a country hiding at home, voating by mail, prey to the relentless stream of garbage the media has been feeding them for the past year. And they still had to cheat. Mark My Words.

watch

and that's the fort Sumter we need to galvanize true american patriots to round up the liberal scum and hang them where they are

The establishment will just make sure no outsiders will ever get in there again.

Since the mainstream and Biden voters are dismissing and ignoring the challenging to the election results and process.....it will just blow over and the software will continue getting used.

They did it to Sanders TWICE and he just rolled over and told his base to back Biden.

No one ever holds these people accountable for shit. Most would rather hate their follow citizens because it's easier, I guess.

But when they did the exact same thing to sanders you saw Lotus screeching like a wounded banshee

she knows they fucking cheated but her partisan dedication rivals her love for this country as it does with every other liberal piece of shit America hating hack

I detest Biden. You may have seen me post that 100 times by now. And I did not vote for him. Period. I am not a democrat. I believe both sides undoubtedly cheated. If you think the Trump side didn't also cheat, you are completely delusional. I am very convinced, though, that if you recounted every single vote cast, Trump would still lose. Unlike in 2000, when Gore clearly won and you hypocritical cons said absolutely nothing, I am saying nothing ONLY BECAUSE I don't believe for 1 second that Trump actually won.

Period.

I know he didn't win. Most of the country hates him. They don't like Biden, but they hate Trump.

You think that because you likely only hear from or see others who hate Trump. So you assume that's "most of the country".

Meanwhile most Trump supporters would say most of the country supports him. Because they see and hear mostly people who do.

People mostly are algorithm bound to their own echo chambers and will only associate meaningfully with others who agree with them.

There is no way 80 million people voted for Biden. His 47 year history compared to 4 years of Trump...I mean....if 80 million people are this stupid and easily manipulated, then a Biden presidency is what the country deserves.

I just do not think other, more vulnerable countries deserve anymore violence from America and our troops deserve to come home.....so 80 million people are fucking assholes if this count is legit.

Yeah. And there's no way 74 million voted for Trump. Like I said, both sides probably cheated, but Trump definitely lost.

And, no Dovey, I don't think that because I know others who hate Trump. I think that because I listen to him talk and read his tweets. I think that because I see how he used the office to profit. In my book, that is the most evil thing a president can do, and he did it blatantly. I think millions of other Americans actually saw these things, too. Trump fucking lost.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
it's in Meltdown where threadjackers and shitposters love to hang out.

Reminds you of home sweet home CBT doesn't it? Without the hotdog water smell of your tranny emperor to decide Oak should be banned for making him look stupid during a debate

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Nobody hated Obama.

My memory is fine.

watch

Period.

Yeah. And there's no way 74 million voted for Trump. Like I said, both sides probably cheated, but Trump definitely lost.

And, no Dovey, I don't think that because I know others who hate Trump. I think that because I listen to him talk and read his tweets. I think that because I see how he used the office to profit. In my book, that is the most evil thing a president can do, and he did it blatantly. I think millions of other Americans actually saw these things, too. Trump fucking lost.

Well your thoughts may be a bit clouded here.

People who care about his tweets can afford to be that elitests. The rest of us need that tax cut and those jobs, and School Choice and lowered insurance/medical costs. We care about ending wars and staying OUT of wars.

People who voted for Trump dont give a shit WHAT he says on twitter because we are worried about what impacts us DIRECTLY.

Yanno. Most of us chose ridiculous mouthy tweets over war and 5 dollar a gallon gas.

From my spot.....most of the country supports him. And 75 million isnt to be sneezed at.

Perhaps I would think differently if I were priviledged enough to avoid the consequences of bad policies and I could fuss about the guy who decides how much of my wages i get to keep tweeting things like "covefe" perhaps i would agree.

But I'm working class white trash and so are most of the people I know. And a good chunk of us laugh at some of those mouthy tweets....because fuck the status quo and pandering to the priviledged.

Its not Trump losing. He actually LOST wealth during his time in office. Its US losing. And any countries hoping for peace. And any inner city family hoping for their child to access a safe education. Its us losing....once again....so the establishment can make money off shit policies that pacify priviledged brats and make the rich richer.

Succubus

Site Supporter

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Nobody hated Obama.

My memory is fine.

watch

Period.

Well your thoughts may be a bit clouded here.

People who care about his tweets can afford to be that elitests. The rest of us need that tax cut and those jobs, and School Choice and lowered insurance/medical costs. We care about ending wars and staying OUT of wars.

People who voted for Trump dont give a shit WHAT he says on twitter because we are worried about what impacts us DIRECTLY.

Yanno. Most of us chose ridiculous mouthy tweets over war and 5 dollar a gallon gas.

From my spot.....most of the country supports him. And 75 million isnt to be sneezed at.

Perhaps I would think differently if I were priviledged enough to avoid the consequences of bad policies and I could fuss about the guy who decides how much of my wages i get to keep tweeting things like "covefe" perhaps i would agree.

But I'm working class white trash and so are most of the people I know. And a good chunk of us laugh at some of those mouthy tweets....because fuck the status quo and pandering to the priviledged.

Its not Trump losing. He actually LOST wealth during his time in office. Its US losing. And any countries hoping for peace. And any inner city family hoping for their child to access a safe education. Its us losing....once again....so the establishment can make money off shit policies that pacify priviledged brats and make the rich richer.

He did not give you a permanent tax cut. He gave that to the very rich only. Your tax cut is going to end. This end was signed into law by Trump, but there is no doubt the partisan right will find a way to blame Biden. See, I actually pay attention to what these motherfuckers are doing. Your tax cut was a ploy to get you to vote for him in 2020. Nothing more.

I am far more concerned with this legal bullshit he's pulling than with his tweets. I just think his tweets are a reflection of the very ugly man he really is.

Trump has not lost wealth. He has been using his office to enrich himself and his family. Jared and Ivanka just bought a 30 million dollar property. Brought to them by the US taxpayers. And you guys spent so much time moaning and grouning about Obama's mansion. They ALL do it. Trump as much or more than any of them.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

:rightON:
116043108-3323000617730427-4195404974928103308-n.jpg
Oh dear....don't let seamajor see this

I said the same thing about Maxis right before you mentioned Sea.
WHat is it with liberal males and children?

A number of years ago on a now defunct board Jake a.k.a Peaches a.k.a the nose-less freak posted about how he was going to watch the movie "the professional" and wank off to a then 12 year old Natalie Portman.

Dove saw it and a couple of others did too

I've despised the piece of shit and never let up on his disappearing nose ever since. And never will.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

:rightON:
116043108-3323000617730427-4195404974928103308-n.jpg
Oh dear....don't let seamajor see this

I said the same thing about Maxis right before you mentioned Sea.
WHat is it with liberal males and children?

A number of years ago on a now defunct board Jake a.k.a Peaches a.k.a the nose-less freak posted about how he was going to watch the movie "the professional" and wank off to a then 12 year old Natalie Portman.

Dove saw it and a couple of others did too

I've despised the piece of shit and never let up on his disappearing nose ever since. And never will.

So do you actually believe that only liberal males are pedophiles? You need to get your skull checked.