Serious question for the ladies

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I can't stand her. One of the most toxic, disruptive, unpleasant people I've encountered online.

Didn't she get shunned at CBT? She can't even get along with her fellow libtards...
If you ever publish that book you're writing, it will be so full of misinformation and projection and bad guesses as to not even be decent toilet paper. You need to wrap your head around the fact that people who hand you your ass are not even bothering to take your bullshit personally, and stop wasting your time hating on them for not buying your act.
Go piss up a rope you noseless freak

Everyone who can actually read knows she managed to piss off your precious trans testicle emperor and got banned for an alleged "trans phobic" comment

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I can't stand her. One of the most toxic, disruptive, unpleasant people I've encountered online.

Didn't she get shunned at CBT? She can't even get along with her fellow libtards...

Transphobia, a sad story that.

Poarkahontas is a shitty liberal, she calls people faggots more than I do. :LOL1:

She's inherently anti-white though, that's what draws her to the Democrat party.

She was rather bigoted against white skin while professing not to be because she was with a middle aged white soy boy...

Her middle aged white boy was a Fox News watching con.

Fox news is pretty much CNN anymore...

Yep.

Mainstream media is nothing but partisan garbage. It will soon settle into perpetual Joegasms and nonstop tongue baths.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
Nobody hated Obama. Disliked his double speak? Maybe...

Whereas Trump is hated by some on the left.

They’re doing Trump dirty right now. I never believed in that conspiracy theory about the top elites til recently

He ran against the media, tech monopolies, globalists, etc etc and still got 75 million voats. And regardless of how this plays out, HE WILL WIN in 2024 after four years of Basement Biden and BLM ruling the streets.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Nobody hated Obama.

Do you suffer from memory loss?

I did not like Obama AT ALL, but I defended him because of all the extreme hate from the right. Haha. Kinda like Blazor and Trump.

My memory is fine.

People disliked Obama because of policy.

People hate Trump because of personality.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

If you ever publish that book you're writing, it will be so full of misinformation and projection and bad guesses as to not even be decent toilet paper. You need to wrap your head around the fact that people who hand you your ass are not even bothering to take your bullshit personally, and stop wasting your time hating on them for not buying your act.

I was gonna tell you to sling it and stop sticking your nose in things which don't concern you, but then I realised it would be a tad insensitive given your condition.....

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Nobody hated Obama.

I did not like Obama AT ALL, but I defended him because of all the extreme hate from the right. Haha. Kinda like Blazor and Trump.
THis so called hate from the right was NOTHING compared to what you leftist liberal scum have done to Trump and his family and even to the people he has picked for various positions.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I was gonna tell you to sling it and stop sticking your nose in things which don't concern you, but then I realised it would be a tad insensitive given your condition.....
:LMAO2: :LMAO::ROFL:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Nobody hated Obama.

My memory is fine.

People fucking hated Obama. Don't give me that shit. The vitriol was on a 24/7 newsfeed. And he wasn't half as disgusting as Trump. Trump is really and truly ugly in every way.

Deport: your naked emperor will never dwell in the WH again. Don't delude yourself.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

They’re doing Trump dirty right now. I never believed in that conspiracy theory about the top elites til recently

He ran against the media, tech monopolies, globalists, etc etc and still got 75 million voats. And regardless of how this plays out, HE WILL WIN in 2024 after four years of Basement Biden and BLM ruling the streets.
That's if we still have a country by 2024

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Nobody hated Obama.

My memory is fine.

People fucking hated Obama. Don't give me that shit. The vitriol was on a 24/7 newsfeed. And he wasn't half as disgusting as Trump. Trump is really and truly ugly in every way.

Deport: your naked emperor will never dwell in the WH again. Don't delude yourself.

No comparison.

Obama got off on the hate count compared to Trump.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

And if we don't, it will be Obama's and Biden's fault, according to you people. Mark my words. It's going to shit right now, but Trump is blameless. LMAO

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Nobody hated Obama.

My memory is fine.

I regretted my vote for him and I hate what he did while in office.

More and more I'm really getting to be revolted by his smug and nasty personality as well.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

And if we don't, it will be Obama's and Biden's fault, according to you people. Mark my words. It's going to shit right now, but Trump is blameless. LMAO
Country was doing just fine until you leftist scum realized you could NEVER beat Trump fair and square and thus decided to consort with China to release an economy crippling pandemic which allowed for your mail in ballot scam which we all know was ripe with fraud from the get go

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Nobody hated Obama.

My memory is fine.

More and more I'm really getting to be revolted by his smug and nasty personality as well.

Trump?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Nobody hated Obama.

My memory is fine.

He bought a home just down the road and proceeded to sow discord through out Trump's term...

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Country was doing just fine until you leftist scum realized you could NEVER beat Trump fair and square and thus decided to consort with China to release an economy crippling pandemic which allowed for your mail in ballot scam which we all know was ripe with fraud from the get go

Dude, if you have evidence of that I will happily look into it. But, you have to admit, that's FUCKING absurd. What was Europe's part in it? It hit us first, you know.

Honestly, that is the dumbest, most convoluted load of horseshit I've ever seen.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Obama was a piece of shit.

Most black people I know realize he was a race hustling piece of trash

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
Nobody hated Obama.

My memory is fine.

He will return from Mar A Lago like Napoleon returned from Elba, leading an army of deplorables that will cleanse our homeland of liberal filth forever. Just imagine him debating Kamala Harris without the COVID bullshit to hide behind. The left got lucky this time because the strength of TRUMP is the rallies and the general enthusiasm. They had a country hiding at home, voating by mail, prey to the relentless stream of garbage the media has been feeding them for the past year. And they still had to cheat. Mark My Words.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Dude, if you have evidence of that I will happily look into it. But, you have to admit, that's FUCKING absurd. What was Europe's part in it? It hit us first, you know.

Honestly, that is the dumbest, most convoluted load of horseshit I've ever seen.

It was circulating many months earlier than originally reported.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I told you already, idiot. Europe, just like the rest of the world, is collateral damage in this final fight for supreme dominance over the world

what part is too hard for your tiny brain to grasp?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Nobody hated Obama.

My memory is fine.

Trump?

I have no regret voting for the anti war nonpoliticain who lowered unemployment, began reforming criminal justice, lowered my taxes, began tackling and lowering medical and pharma costs, went after the Obama care fines on people who couldnt afford healthcare and made animal abuse a felony.

I do deeply regret voting for a blatant smug liar who fucked over the people, drove poverty and bombed children and inflicted wars on other countries.

Why would regret voting for Trump? Because the media hates him?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Nobody hated Obama.

My memory is fine.

Trump?

I have no regret voting for the anti war nonpoliticain who lowered unemployment, began reforming criminal justice, lowered my taxes, began tackling and lowering medical and pharma costs, went after the Obama care fines on people who couldnt afford healthcare and made animal abuse a felony.

I do deeply regret voting for a blatant smug liar who fucked over the people, drove poverty and bombed children and inflicted wars on other countries.

Oh. Sorry. I thought you had come to your senses. They're both blatant, smug liars and corporate whores. Nothing to do with how the MSM portrays them. Don't kid yourself.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Nobody hated Obama.

My memory is fine.

He will return from Mar A Lago like Napoleon returned from Elba, leading an army of deplorables that will cleanse our homeland of liberal filth forever. Just imagine him debating Kamala Harris without the COVID bullshit to hide behind. The left got lucky this time because the strength of TRUMP is the rallies and the general enthusiasm. They had a country hiding at home, voating by mail, prey to the relentless stream of garbage the media has been feeding them for the past year. And they still had to cheat. Mark My Words.
THe leftist scum will try to have him offed before 2024

watch

and that's the fort Sumter we need to galvanize true american patriots to round up the liberal scum and hang them where they are

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

How is it dumb and convoluted to believe China intentionally resorted to bio warfare because they were no longer getting their way?

Do you really, honestly believe Covid 19 was some freak accident?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

It was circulating many months earlier than originally reported.

Yes Everywhere. Including Europe. That theory is nonsensical. And I am not a person who believes our government is above board. It's not. They do horrible things to us all the time. Trump included in that mess. But that is just the most ludicrous story I've ever heard.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Nobody hated Obama.

My memory is fine.

Trump?

Oh. Sorry. I thought you had come to your senses. They're both blatant, smug liars and corporate whores. Nothing to do with how the MSM portrays them. Don't kid yourself.

Mmmm....not so much.

You can actually check these things. I'm sure the corporate whores hated Trump because he was just SO for them. That's why they all back the DNC yanno. They are just all so generous.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
Nobody hated Obama.

My memory is fine.

THe leftist scum will try to have him offed before 2024

watch

and that's the fort Sumter we need to galvanize true american patriots to round up the liberal scum and hang them where they are

Well let them try, the man beat COVID in two days on a lifelong diet of cheeseburgers and 12 cokes per day.

And they are all still fucking terrified of him. So much so that even when he poasts a picture of his grandkids it gets "factchecked" by the social network conglomerates.